Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Ya, I guess I do and it time I spend some time with Angelena and it seems that I finally showed Micheal what he means to me after all. Luke, it seems that Brian Lee Davenport has a crush on me how can I let him down gently with hurting his feelings too much now. Hey Luke do you remember that line that Willie Nelson in "Stagecoach" the 1986 version had said it was "Traveling Light and Coming Well Balanced" I have no idea what he means by that but it fits sometimes thow when I come on a crime scene."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"You have to be real gentle with him, although firm and careful. If you're not then you hurt not only him but Lizzy, everyone knows she'll kill for Brian. Just tell him you're not interested in him as anything more than a friend and hopes he gets the message. I think Willie meant that you don't need to carry much with you when you go somewhere but come with a clear and balanced mind." Luke said shrugging.

Cue Julieduke.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You have to be real gentle with him, although firm and careful. If you're not then you hurt not only him but Lizzy, everyone knows she'll kill for Brian. Just tell him you're not interested in him as anything more than a friend and hopes he gets the message. I think Willie meant that you don't need to carry much with you when you go somewhere but come with a clear and balanced mind." Luke said shrugging.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh you mean, kind of like bringing your own wits and not losing your cool but one thing. I think I will talk to Brian tomorrow morning with Micheal around he might think I replaced him with Micheal and you know Brian is too young for me Luke let's face it he should stick with Elaine Benes there both made for each other don't you think."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Oh you mean, kind of like bringing your own wits and not losing your cool but one thing. I think I will talk to Brian tomorrow morning with Micheal around he might think I replaced him with Micheal and you know Brian is too young for me Luke let's face it he should stick with Elaine Benes there both made for each other don't you think."

"It may be best not to mention Michael just yet other wise you're right he could think that. Are you saying there's a problem with the age difference? How many years are between you and Brian? And as for him and Elaine I think I'm just gonna stay out of that one." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

"It may be best not to mention Michael just yet other wise you're right he could think that. Are you saying there's a problem with the age difference? How many years are between you and Brian? And as for him and Elaine I think I'm just gonna stay out of that one." Luke responds.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well he's 32 years old, and I'm 39 years old and the idea of having another baby scares the daylights out of me do you know how much can go wrong when a woman is that close to 40. And the chance's for twins well that doubles and well Angelena is enough for me right now."

Julie says "Well he's 32 years old, and I'm 39 years old and the idea of having another baby scares the daylights out of me do you know how much can go wrong when a woman is that close to 40. And the chance's for twins well that doubles and well Angelena is enough for me right now."

"So you're saying there's a problem with being seven years older than the person you like or that likes you?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

"So you're saying there's a problem with being seven years older than the person you like or that likes you?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well, I always believed that the man should be older that the woman it's the natural order of things. I don't see nothing wrong with you being older than Lizzy, and I see the way you look at each other trying to hide your true feelings when your together."

Julie says "Well, I always believed that the man should be older that the woman it's the natural order of things. I don't see nothing wrong with you being older than Lizzy, and I see the way you look at each other trying to hide your true feelings when your together."

"Doesn't mean anything's gonna happen between me and Lizzy. Her dad is one of my closest friends and he can't stand the seven year age gap. Besides I don't really know if she's gotten over her crush on that councilor from forever ago, besides there's lots of boys her age that are better for her than I am." Luke replies slightly dejected.

Cue Julieduke.

"Doesn't mean anything's gonna happen between me and Lizzy. Her dad is one of my closest friends and he can't stand the seven year age gap. Besides I don't really know if she's gotten over her crush on that councilor from forever ago, besides there's lots of boys her age that are better for her than I am." Luke replies slightly dejected.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh Luke, she's crazy about you can't you see that and yes I know Bo was teasing you about eariler but think about the way she talks to you when something is bothering you and that she came to you when this whole thing came up. And true love is something you don't want mess with, because it just might not come around again Lucas."

Julie says "Oh Luke, she's crazy about you can't you see that and yes I know Bo was teasing you about eariler but think about the way she talks to you when something is bothering you and that she came to you when this whole thing came up. And true love is something you don't want mess with, because it just might not come around again Lucas."

"I still don't know if I want to take the chance of getting rejected and then losing two good friends when Cooter doesn't approve. He's gonna be upset and I'd rather not cause that rift between them." Luke answers firmly.

Cue Julieduke.

"I still don't know if I want to take the chance of getting rejected and then losing two good friends when Cooter doesn't approve. He's gonna be upset and I'd rather not cause that rift between them." Luke answers firmly.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well, okay but you know someday I'm going to learn the name of my real father and I'm going to have the take the chance of him and his family rejecting me and that's real scary for me."

Julie says "Well, okay but you know someday I'm going to learn the name of my real father and I'm going to have the take the chance of him and his family rejecting me and that's real scary for me."

"I don't know if that's really the same though. I guess maybe it is a bit but...I don't know. Something between me and Lizzy is really different than anything I've had to do or help someone do in the past. I really don't know what to do. Think of it the one with all the answers doesn't have an answer for once." Luke replies.

Cue Julieduke.

"I don't know if that's really the same though. I guess maybe it is a bit but...I don't know. Something between me and Lizzy is really different than anything I've had to do or help someone do in the past. I really don't know what to do. Think of it the one with all the answers doesn't have an answer for once." Luke replies.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "I know the feeling, just think if Angelena would've been a boy! I think I would've been calling Uncle Jesse and you and my big brother as well. You know what Angelena thinks this is pretty funny to think of right now if fact, she got Bo mad when she said it as well. Luke she thinks that Rosco is my father, and her grandfather she was telling me about the all the ways we have alike."

Julie says "I know the feeling, just think if Angelena would've been a boy! I think I would've been calling Uncle Jesse and you and my big brother as well. You know what Angelena thinks this is pretty funny to think of right now if fact, she got Bo mad when she said it as well. Luke she thinks that Rosco is my father, and her grandfather she was telling me about the all the ways we have alike."

"You may have some of Rosco's tendencies but that doesn't mean Rosco's your father. It just means you spent too much time around him when you were younger. And you know Bo, he gets upset quickly without really thinking." Luke answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"You may have some of Rosco's tendencies but that doesn't mean Rosco's your father. It just means you spent too much time around him when you were younger. And you know Bo, he gets upset quickly without really thinking." Luke answers.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "But Luke, Angelena gets something in her head and it just doesn't go away and boy is her and Bo both stubborn how do you deal with somebody that stubborn. I've tried to tell her it's not true but maybe you can talk to her tomorrow or something, and talk some cents into her about the whole thing."

Julie says "But Luke, Angelena gets something in her head and it just doesn't go away and boy is her and Bo both stubborn how do you deal with somebody that stubborn. I've tried to tell her it's not true but maybe you can talk to her tomorrow or something, and talk some cents into her about the whole thing."

"Yeah I guess I could talk to her, you know it was probably Bo that mentioned it in the first place." Luke says thoughtfully.

Cue Julieduke.

"Yeah I guess I could talk to her, you know it was probably Bo that mentioned it in the first place." Luke says thoughtfully.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Okay Luke, but get one stubborn person to tell another stubborn person about something you get nowhere. And goodnight Luke, see you in the morning."

"Hey, good night Julie I'll see you in the morning." Then Luke walks out to the hallway before heading to his own bed.

Cue Julieduke.

The Next Morning

Julie woke up the wonderful smell of Uncle Jesse cooking Breakfest and Angelena was helping and she was asking him all kinds of questions. Julie walks in the kitchen and she says "Well hello Angel, listen later Luke wants to talk to you and I'm allright and please no more questions for your dear Uncle Jesse okay. And where in the world is Micheal I wanted to give him a good morning Kiss he left investigating allreadry, I sure hope that Rosco still doesn't think that Kid Carson left him the tip."

Angel says "Now why would he think that Mom?"

The Next Morning

Julie woke up the wonderful smell of Uncle Jesse cooking Breakfest and Angelena was helping and she was asking him all kinds of questions. Julie walks in the kitchen and she says "Well hello Angel, listen later Luke wants to talk to you and I'm allright and please no more questions for your dear Uncle Jesse okay. And where in the world is Micheal I wanted to give him a good morning Kiss he left investigating allreadry, I sure hope that Rosco still doesn't think that Kid Carson left him the tip."

Angel says "Now why would he think that Mom?"

"Because your mom got the brilliant idea to have KITT call the tip in with the fake name and has anyone heard from Lizzy this morning?" Luke asks also coming into the kitchen.

Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was busy trying to clean her place up before the DCS person showed up and inspected. Finally she was done and all that was left was to wait.

"Because your mom got the brilliant idea to have KITT call the tip in with the fake name and has anyone heard from Lizzy this morning?" Luke asks also coming into the kitchen.

Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was busy trying to clean her place up before the DCS person showed up and inspected. Finally she was done and all that was left was to wait.

Angelena says "Mom, your bad oh come on nobody would believe that Kid Carson called the tip in and kudos to Kitt he's one smart car. Wait till the Rosco learns that a car gave him the tip."

Julie says "This will take a while to set in Angel, right now Luke and you know we was talking and there is something that Luke wants to talk to you about Angel this morning."

Angel says "Not me, but Bo took message from Lizzy this morning something about having to do the flight of the bumblebee to her apartment in Atlanta about a visitor."

Angelena says "Mom, your bad oh come on nobody would believe that Kid Carson called the tip in and kudos to Kitt he's one smart car. Wait till the Rosco learns that a car gave him the tip."

Julie says "This will take a while to set in Angel, right now Luke and you know we was talking and there is something that Luke wants to talk to you about Angel this morning."

Angel says "Not me, but Bo took message from Lizzy this morning something about having to do the flight of the bumblebee to her apartment in Atlanta about a visitor."

Balladeer: Now wait a minute Micheal is out and he's probaly thinking about his true feeling for Julie, and Lizzy is doing the Flight of The Bumblebee everybody sound busier that beavers.

"What?" Luke asked. "That doesn't make any sense. I know the department of child services is going to be visiting this morning but what does that have to do with the flight of the bumblebee?"

Cue Julieduke.

"What?" Luke asked. "That doesn't make any sense. I know the department of child services is going to be visiting this morning but what does that have to do with the flight of the bumblebee?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie looks at her cousin and says "Luke common on, she's cleaning up the pizza boxes and the beer cans and whatever else she might find in her apartment as well."

"Right, wait beer cans? Last time I checked she doesn't drink. Anyway what's for breakfast?" Luke asks.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "I was only joking Luke, and ask Uncle Jesse and last I heard she doesn't even eat Pizza she just wants to clean up a bit that's all."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.