Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie says "Angel, Great-Grandpa Tropicana is me and your Uncle Bo's Grandfather or put even better he's your Grandma's Daddy and he hated the way he lost his daughter and almost lost his granddaughter as well. Well, you see I was only three months old and I was three months early the night before I was supposed to go home with my parents they was in the car with your Uncle's and there car got hit by a drunk driver who happened to be your Grandma's ex-husband. Your Uncle's survived but our parents never had a chance in that crash."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Congressman Tropicana came walking up to where everybody was at and says "Hey you must by Angelena you remind me of your grandmother and my wife. They was always asking questions about things. But you was wandering where that dark hair and dark eyes come from my mother had that just as you have and she love your Grandmother where do you think I named your Grandmother from."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: I don't know where? What did Grandma and gradpa look like?

cue Julieduke

Congressman Tropicana says "Silly, I named your grandmother from my mother , and you remind me so much of your Grandmother she would pose the very same question oh we used to agrue but I love that daughter of mine."

Julie says "Funy Grandpa, you never mentioned that before."

Cue Bo's Crush

Congressman Tropicana says "Silly, I named your grandmother from my mother , and you remind me so much of your Grandmother she would pose the very same question oh we used to agrue but I love that daughter of mine."

Julie says "Funy Grandpa, you never mentioned that before."

Cue Bo's Crush

Congressman says "Your Grandpa just adored your Grandmother and likewise but there was a few things I didn't quite understand about my future-son-in-law when we first met. But yes he did look like your Uncle Bo. And your Grandmother why your mother looks just like her and you look like her as well what a nice thing to have going there."

Cue Bo's Crush

Congressman says "Your Grandpa just adored your Grandmother and likewise but there was a few things I didn't quite understand about my future-son-in-law when we first met. But yes he did look like your Uncle Bo. And your Grandmother why your mother looks just like her and you look like her as well what a nice thing to have going there."

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: Somebody is being beating around bush about Angelena's question now?

Balladeer: Somebody is being beating around bush about Angelena's question now?

Julie says "Grandpa why didn't you like my father now?"

Congressman Tropicana says "Oh it's not important now Julie and besides it's in the past besides he's gone and Bo and Angelena, you don't want to hear about now do you?

Angelena: Oh' date=' did you ever see Grandm and Grandpa,Bo?

cue anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Of Course I did twenty years ago, but even then Grandpa seemed concerned about public image he never did come around much. But my Grandmother was the sweetest lady I ever met in my life she didn't care about what people thought of her at all."

Congressman Tropicana says "Now Bo, that's not very fair when I heard about happened I was worried sick about Julie and she's knows it."

Bo says "Then why did you try to get Daddy to put Julie up for adoption when she was born saying that he couldn't possibly take care of his daughter. You know I remember you and Daddy agruing the night Julie was born. You know I might've been just a little boy back then but I do know what I had heard."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Bo says "Of Course I did twenty years ago, but even then Grandpa seemed concerned about public image he never did come around much. But my Grandmother was the sweetest lady I ever met in my life she didn't care about what people thought of her at all."

Congressman Tropicana says "Now Bo, that's not very fair when I heard about happened I was worried sick about Julie and she's knows it."

Bo says "Then why did you try to get Daddy to put Julie up for adoption when she was born saying that he couldn't possibly take care of his daughter. You know I remember you and Daddy agruing the night Julie was born. You know I might've been just a little boy back then but I do know what I had heard."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

“I wouldn’t mind too much if you told me why.†Bo answered.

Congressman Tropicana looked around hoping to find an excuse to get out of telling his grandkids why he didn’t like their father. Unfortunately he couldn’t find one so he sighed.

“It wasn’t that he just looked like you Bo, he was also a lot like you. Just a hay-seed plowboy with very little to his name from a hick-town and he could show off in his car. He had nothing to his name and she had a bright future ahead of her. I knew he would ruin it for her. I didn’t understand how she could love him but I guess love never really makes much sense. Another thing I didn’t understand was why he would choose her if by the looks of it he could have any girl he wanted. I didn’t my little girl to be used and then dumped because he found something bigger or better.â€

Cooter showed up at the farm and spotted his daughter and one of his old friends from Congress. “Mr. Tropicana, nice to see you here.†Cooter said.

“Cooter, my boy, what brings you here?â€

“My daughter. Lizzy this is Mr. Tropicana he was one of the congressmen who helped me out my first term there. Congressman this is my daughter Lizzy Davenport.â€

“Nice to meet you Ms. Davenport.â€

“It’s just Lizzy.†Lizzy answered shaking the man’s hand.

Cue anyone

P.S. this was posted with full consent of Julieduke and LizzyJackson-Davenport.

“I wouldn’t mind too much if you told me why.†Bo answered.

Congressman Tropicana looked around hoping to find an excuse to get out of telling his grandkids why he didn’t like their father. Unfortunately he couldn’t find one so he sighed.

“It wasn’t that he just looked like you Bo, he was also a lot like you. Just a hay-seed plowboy with very little to his name from a hick-town and he could show off in his car. He had nothing to his name and she had a bright future ahead of her. I knew he would ruin it for her. I didn’t understand how she could love him but I guess love never really makes much sense. Another thing I didn’t understand was why he would choose her if by the looks of it he could have any girl he wanted. I didn’t my little girl to be used and then dumped because he found something bigger or better.â€

Cooter showed up at the farm and spotted his daughter and one of his old friends from Congress. “Mr. Tropicana, nice to see you here.†Cooter said.

“Cooter, my boy, what brings you here?â€

“My daughter. Lizzy this is Mr. Tropicana he was one of the congressmen who helped me out my first term there. Congressman this is my daughter Lizzy Davenport.â€

“Nice to meet you Ms. Davenport.â€

“It’s just Lizzy.†Lizzy answered shaking the man’s hand.

Cue anyone

P.S. this was posted with full consent of Julieduke and LizzyJackson-Davenport.

Julie says "So Grandpa, that is why you never like my father very well you know it must've been something special. You should've been objecting to Mom's first husband not my father he didn't sound very good in fact from what Jesse told me she had to divorce him and getaway from him and he still her."

Congressman Tropicana says "That's not very fair, your Mom's ex-husband was a promising lawyer at the law firm I was a partner at the time and I had no idea he would've hit your Mother. In fact I urged her to divorce him but I love you and your brother and especially Angelena as well. I don't care what you think I don't come around just for publice image."

Julie says "Grandpa, what are you doing now running for President and you want the local paper to get our picture now?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "So Grandpa, that is why you never like my father very well you know it must've been something special. You should've been objecting to Mom's first husband not my father he didn't sound very good in fact from what Jesse told me she had to divorce him and getaway from him and he still her."

Congressman Tropicana says "That's not very fair, your Mom's ex-husband was a promising lawyer at the law firm I was a partner at the time and I had no idea he would've hit your Mother. In fact I urged her to divorce him but I love you and your brother and especially Angelena as well. I don't care what you think I don't come around just for publice image."

Julie says "Grandpa, what are you doing now running for President and you want the local paper to get our picture now?"

Julie says "So Grandpa from what my brother says and I believe him you didn't think my father could take care of me being three months too early. Why do you want him and my mother to but me up for adoption was there some doubt or didn't you want any embrassment on your part?"

Congressman Tropicana says "Your docter did expect you to live past six months and you do but he also said that your medical bills was going to be very expensive. But I'm thinking about running for President and I got can't get the story how did the guy snatch at the Boars Nest parking lot if there somebody there with you.?"

Julie says " I thought he was going for Angelena and plus I'm scared to death of him! He told me twenty years when he snatched me and I never told anybody about it until now. Well, he said that If I told my family that I was a goner and he tried to make to look like nothing happened the month before. When he seen my brothers, and cousin waiting outside looking for me that his men was going after them. So naturally out of fear I never told anybody and when he snatched me I didn't think I was coming out of it alive it was natural concern. You know that Son Of ***** took a shot at duaghter and brother and he got the tire of your car but he was aiming for your tire at the time. He was mean and didn't even care that was his own daughter he took a shot at I swear he is cold and ruthless and just don't care Grandpa."

Bo says "No wonder, you acted twenty years ago like nothing happened and I'm sorry for what you went through that had to been rough living with that secret. How do you cope with all that and knowing he was out there somewhere?"

Julie says "Honestly! Target practice I just picture his face in all the targets I aim at and I got to admit I get great scores but sometimes I even have nightmares about what happened to me."

cue Bo's or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Julie says "So Grandpa from what my brother says and I believe him you didn't think my father could take care of me being three months too early. Why do you want him and my mother to but me up for adoption was there some doubt or didn't you want any embrassment on your part?"

Congressman Tropicana says "Your docter did expect you to live past six months and you do but he also said that your medical bills was going to be very expensive. But I'm thinking about running for President and I got can't get the story how did the guy snatch at the Boars Nest parking lot if there somebody there with you.?"

Julie says " I thought he was going for Angelena and plus I'm scared to death of him! He told me twenty years when he snatched me and I never told anybody about it until now. Well, he said that If I told my family that I was a goner and he tried to make to look like nothing happened the month before. When he seen my brothers, and cousin waiting outside looking for me that his men was going after them. So naturally out of fear I never told anybody and when he snatched me I didn't think I was coming out of it alive it was natural concern. You know that Son Of ***** took a shot at duaghter and brother and he got the tire of your car but he was aiming for your tire at the time. He was mean and didn't even care that was his own daughter he took a shot at I swear he is cold and ruthless and just don't care Grandpa."

Bo says "No wonder, you acted twenty years ago like nothing happened and I'm sorry for what you went through that had to been rough living with that secret. How do you cope with all that and knowing he was out there somewhere?"

Julie says "Honestly! Target practice I just picture his face in all the targets I aim at and I got to admit I get great scores but sometimes I even have nightmares about what happened to me."

cue Bo's or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Bo says "Oh sis, why didn't you tell me you was so scared of that awful man but you know there is going to be a trial and there going to want to put you on witness stand."

Julie says "And my sweet innocent Angelena as well, I don't know if I could walk in and face him in a courtroom. There others way of getting what happened out there besides walking right in Bo. They can have a video link or tape what me talking about what happened to me all three time. Even though I don't remember what happened the very first time it's still fuzzy yet."

Bo says "Why wouldn't you want to be on the stand being a witness sis?"

Julie says "Because I'm more than a witness I also a victim as well and so it Angelena when he tried to kidnap her at the school there going to bring that up his lawyer will keep asking why she didn't tell anybody. Oh Angel, I really glad your going to North Carolina at least then if anybody tries to shut you up they ain't going to find you in Georgia. I know honey, your not scared but in someways I can tell you are and that little tremble that you get every once in a while tells me otherwise. In my experience of being a C.S.I. I've seen the victims that live won't even talk to the cops the first time we come to the hosptial or wherever there at and some even tried denying anything happened to them."

Bo says "You mean like you was twenty years ago, you told us that you went for a walk and you was okay!"

Julie says "Bo I need to talk to Rosco about everything that has happened I'm wandering if it's normal to freeze like I did at the Boars Nest. I should've grabbed for my gun instead of just let myself being taken by that guy, I know one thing and it's not normal for a cop to do that."

Bo says "Oh sis, why didn't you tell me you was so scared of that awful man but you know there is going to be a trial and there going to want to put you on witness stand."

Julie says "And my sweet innocent Angelena as well, I don't know if I could walk in and face him in a courtroom. There others way of getting what happened out there besides walking right in Bo. They can have a video link or tape what me talking about what happened to me all three time. Even though I don't remember what happened the very first time it's still fuzzy yet."

Bo says "Why wouldn't you want to be on the stand being a witness sis?"

Julie says "Because I'm more than a witness I also a victim as well and so it Angelena when he tried to kidnap her at the school there going to bring that up his lawyer will keep asking why she didn't tell anybody. Oh Angel, I really glad your going to North Carolina at least then if anybody tries to shut you up they ain't going to find you in Georgia. I know honey, your not scared but in someways I can tell you are and that little tremble that you get every once in a while tells me otherwise. In my experience of being a C.S.I. I've seen the victims that live won't even talk to the cops the first time we come to the hosptial or wherever there at and some even tried denying anything happened to them."

Bo says "You mean like you was twenty years ago, you told us that you went for a walk and you was okay!"

Julie says "Bo I need to talk to Rosco about everything that has happened I'm wandering if it's normal to freeze like I did at the Boars Nest. I should've grabbed for my gun instead of just let myself being taken by that guy, I know one thing and it's not normal for a cop to do that."

Bo says "Oh sis, you sound like you want to quit you job and hide under a rock?"

Julie says "Do we got a rock big enough to hide under her in the county?"

Bo says "Oh sis, you sound like you want to quit you job and hide under a rock?"

Julie says "Do we got a rock big enough to hide under her in the county?"

Balladeer: We all know who Julie wants to talk to, but I wonder who is going to show up instead this ought to be intersecting right here?

Balladeer: We all know who Julie wants to talk to, but I wonder who is going to show up instead this ought to be intersecting right here?

Julie says "No offensive here but I don't think anybody around here could know what it feels like what happened to me in front of the Boars Nest! Unless you are a cop yourself it's the worst feeling that what makes any police officer feel and that what's makes me want to quit!"

Julie says "No offensive here but I don't think anybody around here could know what it feels like what happened to me in front of the Boars Nest! Unless you are a cop yourself it's the worst feeling that what makes any police officer feel and that what's makes me want to quit!"

Congressman Tropicana says "Julie your very wrong, and I went through something like what your going through right now and it was Decemeber 7th, 1941 and it was Pearl Harbor and I was on of those ships that was bombed but I survived while many of my fellow sailors didn't even survive. I had the survivors guilt thing going now. And threes months later I was in the South Pacific and then a groups a Japs surrounded the ship I was on and I was taken a P.O.W. by the Japanese and it still gets to me why did my ship let the Japanese surround it like that. We knew better, even thow the Marines rescue me and bunch of others the feeling stayed with me for a lifetime why I don't even want to drive a Toyota now."

Julie says "I'm sorry Grandpa but this isn't the samething, that was war then and I'm Cop and a CSI and it happened to me."

Congressman Tropicana says "Julie your very wrong, and I went through something like what your going through right now and it was Decemeber 7th, 1941 and it was Pearl Harbor and I was on of those ships that was bombed but I survived while many of my fellow sailors didn't even survive. I had the survivors guilt thing going now. And threes months later I was in the South Pacific and then a groups a Japs surrounded the ship I was on and I was taken a P.O.W. by the Japanese and it still gets to me why did my ship let the Japanese surround it like that. We knew better, even thow the Marines rescue me and bunch of others the feeling stayed with me for a lifetime why I don't even want to drive a Toyota now."

Julie says "I'm sorry Grandpa but this isn't the samething, that was war then and I'm Cop and a CSI and it happened to me."

Congressman Tropicana says "It's the very samething, were talking about why they told me in the forties when something like what happens to me. Why they called Shell-Shocked that you just couldn't get passed what happened to you even thow times goes by, but now they call it something like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and they said that people was at the World Trade Center on 9/11 has the very samething. You know your cousin was at the twin towers when it went down and he just isn't the same ever since. He moved out of New York City, but he jumps everytimes he hears a plane overhead and I understand what he is going through."

Julie says "Okay, but why didn't anybody ever tell me that was such a thing as what you was talking about Grandpa."

Congressman Tropicana says "It's the very samething, were talking about why they told me in the forties when something like what happens to me. Why they called Shell-Shocked that you just couldn't get passed what happened to you even thow times goes by, but now they call it something like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and they said that people was at the World Trade Center on 9/11 has the very samething. You know your cousin was at the twin towers when it went down and he just isn't the same ever since. He moved out of New York City, but he jumps everytimes he hears a plane overhead and I understand what he is going through."

Julie says "Okay, but why didn't anybody ever tell me that was such a thing as what you was talking about Grandpa."

Julie says "Well Angelena the scariest and happiest moment in my life was probaly quite a scare for Uncle Jesse and my family as well."

Flashback

Nineteen Years Back

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and says "You know Uncle Jesse, I think my waterbroke and I got a awful backache for the past two hours now."

Uncle Jesse says "Honey, your in labor and your Asthma doesn't sound to go right now so I think we better get you to the hosptial do you have your bag all packed up for just this right here."

Julie says "Okay, I guess so but you know I allreadry got a name picked out Uncle Jesse and it's "Angelena Brianna Duke" and I know I'm having a girl right now."

Three Hours later, Uncle Jesse got Julie to the hosptial and everybody was there and they get the news and she has a baby girl. But she had a Asthma Attack after delivering her baby girl and they don't know how she is going to make it.

End of Flashback

Julie says "You see Angelena right after I had you I had a bad asthma attack and it was pretty tense and I came through but I had my whole family worried and they was thinking about my first night and how they almost lost me then."

"I don't think anyone told you because no one up in Atlanta really noticed it. If you want to know what I think, I think it's not necessarily PTSD, because rarely does anyone ever get over that, I think you're just doubting yourself. You're starting to doubt your abilities as a cop because you froze when you shouldn't have. Everyone goes through something like that at least once in their lives. I doubted my ability as a shine runner and a conman when I got caught and when Tom ended up getting caught too. I also doubted my driving ability too. It took me weeks to understand that while what happened truly sucked I couldn't let it rule my life." Lizzy said hoping she had helped a bit.

"She's right Julie, you'll pull through this, you'll see." Luke said.

"If you don't believe us maybe you oughta go talk to Rosco, maybe he can help." Lizzy said when she saw Julie didn't look like she was believing her.

Cue anyone.

"I don't think anyone told you because no one up in Atlanta really noticed it. If you want to know what I think, I think it's not necessarily PTSD, because rarely does anyone ever get over that, I think you're just doubting yourself. You're starting to doubt your abilities as a cop because you froze when you shouldn't have. Everyone goes through something like that at least once in their lives. I doubted my ability as a shine runner and a conman when I got caught and when Tom ended up getting caught too. I also doubted my driving ability too. It took me weeks to understand that while what happened truly sucked I couldn't let it rule my life." Lizzy said hoping she had helped a bit.

"She's right Julie, you'll pull through this, you'll see." Luke said.

"If you don't believe us maybe you oughta go talk to Rosco, maybe he can help." Lizzy said when she saw Julie didn't look like she was believing her.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, I believe you but what Grandpa said about what happened to him during World War II that was really something. Thanks does anybody know where Rosco is at or maybe I could find him myself I just go and drive my car around Hazzard."

Micheal says "Well ain't nobody going to say this, but your forget something here I went through what Lizzy was talking about when my late-wife was killed in my arms at my wedding I wanted to quit the Foundation but it's good thing I didn't. But once, I got over I wanted to get even with the man that killed my Stevie."

Mike says "Dad Who's Stevie?"

Bo says "Sis, you didn't drive your car here Mike gave you a ride here from Atlanta and oh no I don't want you borrowing the General Lee he will attract Rosco like Bee's to a Flower."

Julie says "Oh come on, even you just said it's perfect what a natural way of getting his attention and plus we can talk."

Bo says "Cooter or Lizzy, do you have that two-truck around somewhere just in case. Okay, but I don't like this idea at all Julie."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: Ok' date=' why am I being out in argument to save me and i'm getting lost in the conversation. I have no Idea what y'all are talking about.

cue anybody[/quote']

Julie says "Honey, I want to talk to Rosco and the easiest way to find the Sheriff is to going speeding by the his favorite speed trap! Angelena you want to have some serious Hazzard fun, this is better than anything else and besides a little bad as well. Just once, you got to see the not so serious of your dear mother."

Julie says "Honey, I want to talk to Rosco and the easiest way to find the Sheriff is to going speeding by the his favorite speed trap! Angelena you want to have some serious Hazzard fun, this is better than anything else and besides a little bad as well. Just once, you got to see the not so serious of your dear mother."

Bo says "I don't know Julie, I still don't like and besides you want him to catch to you then?"

Julie says "That's the whole part of the plan Bo, isn't it brillant and and besides I'll be careful with the General if that's what your wandering about."

Micheal says "Shouldn't somebody make sure nothing happens to ya Julie?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.