November 29, 200421 yr Michael Weston HAS BEEN CAST AS ENOS IN THE NEW MOVIE.THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF MOVIES HE HAS BEEN IN:Helter Skelter (2004) (TV) .... Bobby Beausolei Garden State (2004) .... Kenny Final Draft (2003) .... Harry Evil Alien Conquerors (2002) .... Kenny Wishcraft (2002) .... Brett Bumpers Hart's War (2002) .... Pfc. W. Roy Potts Lucky Numbers (2000) .... Larry... aka Bon numéro, Le (2001) (France) Coyote Ugly (2000) .... Danny Sally (2000) (as Michael Rubenstein) .... Bugs Cherry Falls (2000) .... BenGetting to Know You (1999) .... Jimmy
November 30, 200421 yr Well, I hope he can do Hazzard County's Oldest Virgin justice...lol.I just love that description...I luv it, I luv it...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.