A shout out to our Louisiana Cousins!

MaryAnne

Remember the old KISS song? (Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud... ). A local radio station up nawth heah, uses it as part of an expression of thanks to various local businesses who do something great n' worthwhile or to listeners who do something great n' worthwhile.

Well, I wanna give a great big shout out to all the folks down in Louisiana who have been providing us with spy-witness accounts and top secret photographs from the production locales of the Dukes of Hazzard movie! We probably have more news and information here than most of the Hollywood trade publications! Yeeehaww!

Once again, a huge thank ya! :wink:

MaryAnne

I have to agree with you Maryanne, the folks in LA have been great!

Thanks to ya'll!!! If you think about it for a minute, The Duke family

although a ficiticious family on TV, they stood for everything that was good and right in this world. They were decent caring folk that always

looked out for others. I am so happy that this new movie is coming out

next year, I just hope the "new" Dukes are portrayed the way they should be. I think this whole country needs a dose of down home country fun, while at the same time maybe learing that it is cool to be caring and thoughtful in this life. What do you think?