Journey Man

my mom said she saw him on this new show called journey man last night. did anyone else see it? if so, what channel was it on? she said it was a big channel like abc or something. He didn't have a big part but she told me that it was a modern version of Quantum Leap (i love that show). I just want to know if he was good and if the show is as good as my mom made it seem.lol or if it really was him cause she's not good with recognizing peoples faces.lol

my mom said she saw him on this new show called journey man last night. did anyone else see it? if so, what channel was it on? she said it was a big channel like abc or something. He didn't have a big part but she told me that it was a modern version of Quantum Leap (i love that show). I just want to know if he was good and if the show is as good as my mom made it seem.lol or if it really was him cause she's not good with recognizing peoples faces.lol

I didn't see it was it one between 9pm to 11pm because I was watching Dancing With The Stars and Washing Clothes later.

it was after dancing with the stars(HELIO AND JULIANNE ROCKKK!!!!!!!) because i went up to bed after that and i guess i was already asleep by the time it came on.lol i don't think it's on abc cause i would of seen it advertised. i think i'm gonna try to "google" it.lol but i still wanna ask soneone who's seen it (besides my mom) if it's good and if he was good in his small part that he had. which i think he probably was.lol

I watched Journeyman as I do every week (it's not a bad show if you watched it from the begining). I had no idea John was suppose to be on the show so it was a nice surprise to see him.

If any of you guys watch Nip/Tuck on FX Tuesday's he will be on that too coming up I believe episode 5, plus possible other episodes after that.