Hazzard Happenstance

dhannahduke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo however didn't see, his back being turned to the action as he looked over the General, trying to find something, anything with which to occupy himself. He didn't want no part of the guy already and the more he heard the angrier he got.

(Cue JulieDuke)

Avery says "Okay, if you don't believe me this is picture of my Mom with Uncle Jesse when I was just a little bitty baby here."

Avery hands a picture over to Cooter to let Bo and Luke look at.

cue BoJamesDuke

Cooter blew out a breath softly. The Dukes were tough on people claiming to be there family...from what he had heard from Bo, Luke had been just as defensive with his own brother when he had first arrived...and both boys had been pensive about the cousin from England...fortunatly Judd had turned out to be ok but Gaylord Duke has really shaken the family up.

(Cue JulieDuke)

Luke shook his head. "That don't prove nothin...Uncle Jesse helped birth lots of babies...don't make you a Duke."

Avery says " . Mom also tells me that everytime I get happy I got this mile long grin. Can I meet with Uncle Jesse he'll know I'm a Duke for sure and you know I really like your car is it called the General Lee."

Cue BoJamesDuke and DaisyMaeDuke

Bo instantly flung himself out from under the General Lee and had pushed past Luke in two strides, yelling.

"He ain't your Uncle Jesse! Oh and well done you can read the name on the roof of mine and Luke's car. You ain't havin' him, you ain't ever gonna drive him an' you ain't weedlin' yer way inta our family!"

(Cue DaisyMaeDuke)

Bo struggled against Luke's hands a few moments, hands balled into fists as he kept his angry glare on Avery. If there was one thing Bo couldn't hold his temper about, it was about his family and when it was threatened by outsiders. Eventually though, he knew it was no good fighting because Luke's hold on him was too strong plus Cooter was helping him on the other side. He looked away and pulled back, his hands held up like Rosco was shooting at him before he turned his back to Avery again and leant on the General, breathing hard.

Cooter glanced to Luke before going to Avery and putting his arm around his shoulders, led him into the garage.

"Come on fella, lemme talk ta ya about a few things..."

(Cue DaisyMae)