Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John was on Diagnosis Murder tonight

Featured Replies

Flipping through the channels tonight, I was happily surprised to find John Schneider on "Diagnosis Murder" on the ION channel. I caught it right in the middle - though I guess that is better than catching the last ten minutes or not catching it at all. ;) It was a good episode other than the fact that John played a real bad guy in it and at the end was shoved over the balcony! It was good to see him . . .even as a bad guy.

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

I've seen lots of episodes of the serie, but not this one or I'd notice him.

Anyone of the italian fans here knows the title and the series of this so I can see it next time it'll be showed?

According to the IMDB, John was on three episodes of Diagnosis Murder:

"X Marks The Murder: Part 1", Season 4, episode 4;

"Out Of The Past: Part 1"; Season 7, episode 23;

"Out Of The Past: Part 2"; Season 7, episode 24.

I'm not a Diagnosis Murder fan, so I don't know the Italian titles, sorry :oops:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.