August 11, 200719 yr Flipping through the channels tonight, I was happily surprised to find John Schneider on "Diagnosis Murder" on the ION channel. I caught it right in the middle - though I guess that is better than catching the last ten minutes or not catching it at all. It was a good episode other than the fact that John played a real bad guy in it and at the end was shoved over the balcony! It was good to see him . . .even as a bad guy.Keep it between the ditches Garrett Duke
August 12, 200719 yr I've seen lots of episodes of the serie, but not this one or I'd notice him.Anyone of the italian fans here knows the title and the series of this so I can see it next time it'll be showed?
August 13, 200719 yr According to the IMDB, John was on three episodes of Diagnosis Murder:"X Marks The Murder: Part 1", Season 4, episode 4;"Out Of The Past: Part 1"; Season 7, episode 23;"Out Of The Past: Part 2"; Season 7, episode 24.I'm not a Diagnosis Murder fan, so I don't know the Italian titles, sorry
August 14, 200719 yr Ok, thanks the same!I'm not a very big fan, too: I used to watch it with my mum when I didn't go to work and liked it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.