howdy ya'll

howdy ya'll im miss elizabeth(beth)from hazard, ky. glad to be on here and to meet other ppl who share the same interests. welp i love to go hunting fishing and horseback riding. i am a big redneck hope that doesnt offend ne one. now jus cuz im from ky, dont mean im a dumb redneck, my GPA is a 3.7!! lol i know that no one on here was gonna call me thaqt but sumtimes ppl judge me the wrong way just cuz im from ky. well my heroes have always been bo and luke duke ever since i was 5 yrs old. i was just tooo small to know who tom wopat was at the time lol, sorry tom. but now that im 14 and with a whool elot more common sense i know who he is. im not all that big a fan of broadway but i see nothing wrong with it, ill give ne thang a try. lol now just cause im a redneck doesnt mean im racist, im aint that either, i do fly a rebel flag but nopt for racism reasons. welp i guess im gonna head off, this heres beth signin out, nice to meet ya'll!!!

howdy ya'll im miss elizabeth(beth)from hazard, ky. glad to be on here and to meet other ppl who share the same interests. welp i love to go hunting fishing and horseback riding. i am a big redneck hope that doesnt offend ne one. now jus cuz im from ky, dont mean im a dumb redneck, my GPA is a 3.7!! lol i know that no one on here was gonna call me thaqt but sumtimes ppl judge me the wrong way just cuz im from ky. well my heroes have always been bo and luke duke ever since i was 5 yrs old. i was just tooo small to know who tom wopat was at the time lol, sorry tom. but now that im 14 and with a whool elot more common sense i know who he is. im not all that big a fan of broadway but i see nothing wrong with it, ill give ne thang a try. lol now just cause im a redneck doesnt mean im racist, im aint that either, i do fly a rebel flag but nopt for racism reasons. welp i guess im gonna head off, this heres beth signin out, nice to meet ya'll!!!

Well, I'm just North of you beth in Cleveland, Ohio and yes the Cavs lost to the Spurs in case you was keeping up with the finals.