Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Hmmm...there wasn't one that said DEPUTY? Or SASSY? Or BANDIT? Or ALPHA BIT--- uh, never mind. Heh!

:deputy::dog:

GAAAAH!! :spittake:

You know, we've narrowly avoided the "B" word in this thread! Tho', per the American Kennel Club, it's perfectly fine to use the word *****.

THERE! I said it! It's out there!! I couldn't hold it back anymore!!

Of course, you could have been innocently discussing cereal.

259641313.jpg

Then again, who are we kidding?

Anything does look good on you. As well as nothing!

That reminds me...Doc, I take it you've forgiven me for my indiscretions with RL ? Or are you still looking for...uh...some sort of restitution?

Brian---

The only way to make up for it would be to behave! So you might have to or I might end up with a cellmate! Can you behave or is MaryAnne going to be serving two people SPAM for supper? :lol:

Alex

Brian---

The only way to make up for it would be to behave! So you might have to or I might end up with a cellmate! Can you behave or is MaryAnne going to be serving two people SPAM for supper? :lol:

Alex

Well, Spam ain't so bad. Ahh, wait a minute who's cooking it. Just add some Salsa to it and called it Mexican.

Well ol' buddy...I don't think you're gonna be in there long enuff for it to matter. I'm trying to talk MaryAnne out of her dire sheme, though. Be brave.

Brian---

Thanks man!! If I stay in here on nothing but a SPAM diet, I'll waste away! And Im lanky enough as it is! *chuckles*

:D Thanks Buddy I sure do appreciate it!

Alex

Brian--

Youre not talking parole?? :-o Well then....

*gulps* what are you talking about?

Alex

I shouldn't be tellin' you this. But ya know how you've been teasing and flirting with MaryAnne, and getting all fresh with her....well, there's one way she can put a stop to it for good, and save money on jailbird chow. It's not a pretty picture, but I have to give her credit for the efficiency of the solution she's got in mind.

I shouldn't be tellin' you this. But ya know how you've been teasing and flirting with MaryAnne, and getting all fresh with her....well, there's one way she can put a stop to it for good, and save money on jailbird chow. It's not a pretty picture, but I have to give her credit for the efficiency of the solution she's got in mind.

*mouth dropping open...* you mean... you mean.......................:-o

She means to.............................*thud*

Possibly in the old west but Boss don't like violence. I guess that could be risky depending on the choices for citizens to vote.

Anyone turned a story in yet?

Hey, HERE'S a thought. How about you respect the authority of the admins of this board and leave the decision up to MaryAnne? This site is not a democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship. LOL.:bullwhip: