Nascar Poll:

Nascar Racing  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Nascar Racing

• Busch series
    • Nextel cup series
    • truck series

I prefer "Winston Cup" racing , much better than 'Nextel Cup" ......

I was happy that some drivers ( Jeff Gordon , who I can't stand and Tony Stewart , my favorite) when interviewed at Daytona a few weeks ago emphasized that they were Winston Cup champions along with being Nextel Cup champions. They showed there is a difffernece and a prestige that went along with Winston Cup......

Who knows what it will be called in 08 after Sprint/Nextel merger is complete and the sponser contracts are fullfilled. What are we going to have a name for the so-called chase " Sprint for the Nextel Cup" ....

What are we going to have a name for the so-called chase " Sprint for the Nextel Cup" ....

Ha ha ha! You should license that before they use it Capt Redneck. It seems Nascar has so many changes coming all at once lately... Car of Tomorrow, Toyota, 12 in the Chase, Roush-Fenway and whatever else I can't think of at the moment. I continue to watch the cup racing though and root for my favorites because it's racing. I'm relatively new to the racing scene, I only started getting into it 3 or 4 years ago, but I love the excitement a race causes especially when you can be there at the track. So bring on the next race and you'll find me glued to the tv or, if I'm supremely lucky, sitting at the track.