Appomattox Challenge - MaryAnne's Upcoming Demotion

Lord of the lap dogs?! MaryAnne, that's just rotten.

I admire your wicked streak, but how about we let things settle and get back to what passes for normal, eh? Tho' I'll wear the dog collar if it makes you happy. Truce? Peace? Cousinhood?

Brian

Bri,

Like I told you last night, I swear I'm comin' up with a Dog Collar Challenge. Khee! Stay tuned....

Woohoo! Ten submissions! That's awesome! Guess the magic conch shell really does work! *lifts conch shell*

Yipppeee! MaryAnne keeps her badge! Way to go Hazzard! It's great to hear that and it's awesome to hear that some new writers submitted stuff. Cool! New stuff to read is always awesome.

I just want to thank all the Enos writers out there. I know I've been pulling you guys chains to get stuff in and I haven't seen the stories yet but from the sounds of things some of you guys came through. Way to go guys!

Ooooo! A dog leash challenge! That could be fun! I like puppies! So cute and cuddly, can we get a puppy for Hnet? I think Flash needs a friend.

HNet already has a puppy! Her name is Sadie. She's half beagle, so I'm sure she'd get along with fellow hound Flash. Khee!

sadie13.jpg

so cute and I see she does the same as mine with the legs out stretched. weirs as my last beagle sheltie mix didnt do that. now i have 2 more of the same mix and does exactly what sadie does. gotta love those hounds

I'll admit I'm curious about the Dog Collar Challenge too. Is Bandit gonna have to write a story this time? Khee!

Awright folks, the moment you've all been waiting for! The stories from the Appomattox Challenge are now posted at DOHFF!

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com

Or you can go straight here...

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/appomattox.html

Again, congratulations to all and a heartfelt thank you to all who took part. I love it when the town rallies to a cause. :D

I've started a post in Round Robin called "The Very First Duke In Hazzard" and it takes in what will become Hazzard in 1776. It has four main characters in it and they are George Washington Duke, Henry Hogg, Jethro Jeremiah Hazzard(come people Hazzard had to be named after somebody now) and Jed Davenport now they are anscestor's of Jesse, Boss and Cooter. Oh Jed is one the best Blacksmith's in Williamsburg. Let me know what you think of the story.