Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

Dad, what are we going to do about Mr. Bushmaster? Jesse Said. Before Luke had a chance to answer him Rose spoke up and saidLet me Handle Bushmaster. Carol looked at her mother and sasid Mom you can't. Rose looked a Carol and said Carol there is one thing youhave to larn about this Family we work together. from Little Leventa to Me and everone eles in between. that's what Us Dukes do. we fight for out land Oh Like Jesse use to say we fight the system. we fight the crocked goverment in this town and Bushmaster owes me.

Clark says "You know Dad, used to say that all the time and I never understood what he had meant by that right there until right now. I guess if somebody came to the Kent Farm and tried to take it from me and Uncle Luke you was there you would back me up then. So Uncle Luke, what I'm trying to say then what is that you want me to do then."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as a family we need to prepare ourselves of Bushmaster's next attick That means we all have to keep a sharp eye out for everyone.Exprelly the little ones. And Clark and Jesse said we will keep an eye on the younger ones Luke looked at them and said Thanks Guys. and don't tell the little ones it will just scare them. Jesse and Clark said Ok and they left to be with the little ones and Sarah went with them along with Lois.

well as a family we need to prepare ourselves of Bushmaster's next attick That means we all have to keep a sharp eye out for everyone.Exprelly the little ones. And Clark and Jesse said we will keep an eye on the younger ones Luke looked at them and said Thanks Guys. and don't tell the little ones it will just scare them. Jesse and Clark said Ok and they left to be with the little ones and Sarah went with them along with Lois.

Sarah and Lois was around talking and Lucy and Chloe come up to them and ask what is going on around here. Chloe says "There is something amiss right now, well usally in Smallville when something is going we like to blame Lex Luthor but were in Hazzard."

Lucy says "Why we try blaming him anyways?"

we're not blaming Lex it's a Guy named Erza Bushmaster he wants to take over Hazzard and Luke is in the way.

MEANWHILE OVER BY THE BARN..

Leventa and Rose where playing. When someone comes up and grabbs Leventa, She starts to scream And yell DADDY DADDY.

Jesse and Clark come a running but stop and then Kathy and Luke ran to the barn but they stop and Patch said if you want to see your daughter again don't show up at the starting line tomorrow. and then he took off with Leventa.

Kathy said Luke we need to get her back. He took her in her arms and said don Worry sweetheart I will get her back. Jesse Clark come with me in the General Ross you and Mike go in your car we are going to split up. and that's what they did.

MEANWHILE IN PATCHES CAR.

Leventa was giving him a hard time and She said You done it now you think my Daddy was mad at you before. that ain't nothing what he will do to you now that you took me. and don't forget my big brothe Jesse and My frav cousin Clark.

we're not blaming Lex it's a Guy named Erza Bushmaster he wants to take over Hazzard and Luke is in the way.

MEANWHILE OVER BY THE BARN..

Leventa and Rose where playing. When someone comes up and grabbs Leventa, She starts to scream And yell DADDY DADDY.

Jesse and Clark come a running but stop and then Kathy and Luke ran to the barn but they stop and Patch said if you want to see your daughter again don't show up at the starting line tomorrow. and then he took off with Leventa.

Kathy said Luke we need to get her back. He took her in her arms and said don Worry sweetheart I will get her back. Jesse Clark come with me in the General Ross you and Mike go in your car we are going to split up. and that's what they did.

MEANWHILE IN PATCHES CAR.

Leventa was giving him a hard time and She said You done it now you think my Daddy was mad at you before. that ain't nothing what he will do to you now that you took me. and don't forget my big brothe Jesse and My frav cousin Clark.

Meanwhile Jesse and Clark was with Luke in the General and Clark says "You know, I think we should tell the Sheriff and and Uncle Bo and his kids as well what is going on right now."

Bo is wandering what is taking Luke so long to come and see his brand new grandsons right now, he looks at Tracy and says "Honey, there is something wrong I haven't seen hide or hare of Luke and besides I was called Clark. He's Jonathon's son and asked him to meet us at the hospital and he isn't here as well. I'm outside to call Clark and Luke I'll go see what the trouble is right now so excuse me just a minute and trust me this cameraphone comes in handy I think after I talk to Clark I just send him a picture's of his brand new cousins Charlie."

Meanwhile in The General

Clark's cellphone rings and he answers and says "Oh hey Uncle Bo, what's going on I got your picture message's there adorable. I'm sorry about not meeting you at the hospital something came up oh by the way Chloe, Lois and Lucy came along as well and it seems there is trouble with somebody named Ezra Bushmaster."

Bo tells Clark he get in his car and meet them and Luke by still site three and he Bi say by and Clark hangs up the phone.

Clark says "Uncle Luke, Uncle Bo wants to meet us by Still Suite three, whatever that means and he has two more grandsons he sent me the pictures of my brandnew cousins."

By now Jesse has found this funny, about Still Suite and Clark looks annoyied and says "Jesse, what is so funny now did I mess something up again."

Ross, Bonnie, Bylinda, Mikey and Rebecca were all getting used to idea that mother was having a baby again. It seems this happened every four years now, kind of like the elections of President.

Lois says "Lucy, can I borrow your Harley right now I know Hazzard pretty well and there a little fishing cabinet that nobody uses in the Yuchey Swamp I think he might be taking Leventa there. I feel so bad because I was there when it happened."

Lucy says "Sure, don't leave it anywhere sis."

Lois says "Hey, wait a minute Lois I'm coming as well it seems that you could use some help as well and beside why should all the boys have all the fun today."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco came to Chris and his family he wasn't playing favorite actually he loved all his grandchildren equally even if the three out of five had a Duke Boy for a father. Rosco was just smiling when he came in and Chris and Angie looked at him, and they had seem him like that before but usually his smile disappeared but not this time in didn't. He had visited with Mike and Jessica and they having another baby and Dusty had something to tell him and he had no idea what. He wanted to make a good impression on his grandson, Chris looked so much like Bo and he reminded him of his father at that age. If only, Bo could've raised or known about Chris 31 years ago.

Chris says "Hi Grandpa, can you believe this just this morning I had a beautiful pregant wife and two adorable kids and I now I have a beautiful wife that just gave birth to our second son and I didn't know that was your father's name before I knew you was my grandfather you was always so nice. It was kinda planned and the Duke name is in honor of Dad. Grandpa meet your Great-Grandson Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith, and baby boy of mine meet your Great-Grandpa Coltrane oh it's okay cat got your tongue you got plenty of time for talking. Angie is okay, for Grandpa Coltrane to hold baby James with you."

Rosco said "It would be a honor at least this little Duke won't leave me at Hazzard Car Wash just yet."

Angie says "Grandpa meet your GreatGrandson" as she puts little Andrew Nicholas in his arms and her and Chris watch his them bond with each other and get used to each other.

Chris says "You hear that Andrew Nicholas your carrying your Great-Great-Grandfather's name for a middle name that's alot to keep up with son. You know, I think Grandpa I think I like knowing that I Angie accidently picked your Father's name what was he like.

A"

Reba comes up to her Bo and who is standing outside and just hung up with Clark and found out about Ezra Bushmaster and the whole thing Leventa and she is says "Dad, it's fair I hardly knew Mom and now she's gone I should've had more than five years with her did you ever the song by Reba McEntire called "What Do You Say" that song that just breaks my heart now and the video is so sound. At the least the kids in the video got to say good-bye I sure didn't and Chris didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to Mom. Dad, what is going on right now you worried about something and it's doesn't very good right now."

Bo says "Well, honey Clark, Jesse and Uncle Luke are in the General Lee and they are looking for Leventa you see somebody named Patches kidnapped her and Lois Lane and Sarah was watching her and Rose at the time when it happened and I just heard from Clark. Well, you see Clark is your cousin and Lois is his girlfriend and her cousin and sister are here as well and there your cousins as well. Apparently your mother had way of being there for other people's kids but never her own, that's what bother's me about it and what Jeremy had overheard it pains me that she might've hurt her sons for good and how it seems to me she didn't want any kids. And she never wanted Charlie at all that is what that really bothers as well. I wished I could've raised Chris, Charlie and I wished I could've found you before five years ago honey."

Reba says "Dad, it's okay I know mom loved all five of us equally sometime from what Jeremy had said I wonder is there was something else going on as well. Billy Bob Cowbell what in the hell are you doing in Hazzard and get out of here right now, did you know that Mama died about a week ago. And I don't feel like dealing with you right now and your cousins as well."

Billy Bob says "Okay Reba, I might've been wrong but I did treat you well when you was with me at Southfork I guess you didn't know this your Mama wanted to abort you but I wouldn't let her do that. She told me to steal you twenty-five years ago and she would act like she was all heartbroken when it happened."

Reba says "Billy Bob, I don't believe you about that your trying to teardown mom with everything going right now that's all."

Bo says " i wish you just leave us alone Billy Bob and excuse me I got to be going right now."

Luke went to still sight # 3 and he was waiting for Bo. Finily Bo showed up. and he got out of his car. he walked over to Luke who was pasing. Bo walked over to Luke and he said. Cousin We will get Leventa Back. we have to get the others in volved. and get her.

Mean while in the old cabin. In the swamp.

Patch took Leventa and put her in a room and locked it and he told his men not to let anyone near that door. and he went to call his boss. he told his boss.that he had Leventa. and his boss said good. Luke won't show up at the race tomorrow now that we have his daughter.

Sarah was following Lois and Lucy. and Jesse's dirt bike. Sarah blamed herself for what happened to Leventa she was suppose to watch her.

Luke went to still sight # 3 and he was waiting for Bo. Finily Bo showed up. and he got out of his car. he walked over to Luke who was pasing. Bo walked over to Luke and he said. Cousin We will get Leventa Back. we have to get the others in volved. and get her.

Mean while in the old cabin. In the swamp.

Patch took Leventa and put her in a room and locked it and he told his men not to let anyone near that door. and he went to call his boss. he told his boss.that he had Leventa. and his boss said good. Luke won't show up at the race tomorrow now that we have his daughter.

Sarah was following Lois and Lucy. and Jesse's dirt bike. Sarah blamed herself for what happened to Leventa she was suppose to watch her.

Lois says "Sis, is seems that Sarah is following us right now you she feels responible as hell because she was supposed to be watching the girls at the time."

Meanwhile at Still Site #3 Bo says "Hey Clark, I finally seen you, did you find a new shortcut there for a while."

Clark says "Hey Uncle Bo, I did take a wrong turn but I think we better be looking out for the Lane sisters they have a way of getting into trouble."

Meanwhile Chloe, had heard from Lucy that Lex is in town and she just had to track him down and told Kathy she'll be back and borrowed the Uncle Jesse's old white truck that was out and she went to find him. Lex figured that he ran into Chloe or Lois that if his security people kept one of them, well Lucy will have to tell her where those's bond was at. Chloe was closing in on town and Lex's security people called and said that Chloe Sullivan was in front and that they was following and told him all plans go. Chloe wanted to know why Lex killed her good friend Lana, and why the bomb under the her jeep, she was aware of the car following so she decided to take a shortcut and accidently drove right to still site #3 and there was Bo, Luke, Mike, Ross, Jesse and Clark and she thought that Lex security people wouldn't try nothing now when they just got outnumbered but she didn't count on Lex showing up instead and the minute she stopped the truck and seen all the Dukes and Clark. Lex walks up to her and says " I want those bonds your cousin stole for he and I know she has them here In Hazzard, I'm warning you I will get them back Chloe."

Chloe was confidence in knowing with all the men around her she could get away saying what she had on her mind. And she says "Lex, I like see you try and my cousin won't just hand you the papers and it will take alot for that to happen. And another thing, why did you kill Lana I thought it was for Better or Worse and till death to us part as well. I see you got the till death to us part down, now the jury way have found you not guilty but to me your guilty as hell so you'll always have your consicous to deal with and I hope every girl you meet reminds you of Lana. She told me, that you tricked her into thinking she was pregant and how Lionel forced her to marry you as well. I think you despicable and as low as you can get."

Lex says "Well, just becareful I will catch up to Lucy again."

Clark says "Lex, please just leave I think you've done enough and Chloe is crying right now she really misses Lana and so do I as well. She going to leave you for me when you killed her I guess you wasn't going to let that happen either as well."

Lucy was following this guy and he pulls up and drags Leventa with him in a cabin and Lois almost says something but then she doesn't. Justin the guy that was with Patches says "There was a Harley following to two girls on it I wonder where they went to they sure pretty the one was there when we snatched Leventa here. I thinking why don't you go and see where those phillies went to Justin and take this gun with you for protection as well."

Lois whispers into Lucy ear "That's the guy that took Leventa and I think he seen us back here so we'll see and let's get out of her sis."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Lois says "Sis, is seems that Sarah is following us right now you she feels responible as hell because she was supposed to be watching the girls at the time."

Meanwhile at Still Site #3 Bo says "Hey Clark, I finally seen you, did you find a new shortcut there for a while."

Clark says "Hey Uncle Bo, I did take a wrong turn but I think we better be looking out for the Lane sisters they have a way of getting into trouble."

Meanwhile Chloe, had heard from Lucy that Lex is in town and she just had to track him down and told Kathy she'll be back and borrowed the Uncle Jesse's old white truck that was out and she went to find him. Lex figured that he ran into Chloe or Lois that if his security people kept one of them, well Lucy will have to tell her where those's bond was at. Chloe was closing in on town and Lex's security people called and said that Chloe Sullivan was in front and that they was following and told him all plans go. Chloe wanted to know why Lex killed her good friend Lana, and why the bomb under the her jeep, she was aware of the car following so she decided to take a shortcut and accidently drove right to still site #3 and there was Bo, Luke, Mike, Ross, Jesse and Clark and she thought that Lex security people wouldn't try nothing now when they just got outnumbered but she didn't count on Lex showing up instead and the minute she stopped the truck and seen all the Dukes and Clark. Lex walks up to her and says " I want those bonds your cousin stole for he and I know she has them here In Hazzard, I'm warning you I will get them back Chloe."

Chloe was confidence in knowing with all the men around her she could get away saying what she had on her mind. And she says "Lex, I like see you try and my cousin won't just hand you the papers and it will take alot for that to happen. And another thing, why did you kill Lana I thought it was for Better or Worse and till death to us part as well. I see you got the till death to us part down, now the jury way have found you not guilty but to me your guilty as hell so you'll always have your consicous to deal with and I hope every girl you meet reminds you of Lana. She told me, that you tricked her into thinking she was pregant and how Lionel forced her to marry you as well. I think you despicable and as low as you can get."

Lex says "Well, just becareful I will catch up to Lucy again."

Clark says "Lex, please just leave I think you've done enough and Chloe is crying right now she really misses Lana and so do I as well. She going to leave you for me when you killed her I guess you wasn't going to let that happen either as well."

Lucy was following this guy and he pulls up and drags Leventa with him in a cabin and Lois almost says something but then she doesn't. Justin the guy that was with Patches says "There was a Harley following to two girls on it I wonder where they went to they sure pretty the one was there when we snatched Leventa here. I thinking why don't you go and see where those phillies went to Justin and take this gun with you for protection as well."

Lois whispers into Lucy ear "That's the guy that took Leventa and I think he seen us back here so we'll see and let's get out of her sis."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Justin is walking around Lucy was trying to get the Harley started and it wouldn't start and Justin just found then. Justin says "Hey there, I think there is somebody that wants to meet the two of you and I think we could make this a double date you see this Colt.45 it's loaded so you better come with me and no tricks."

Lois says "I'm not going to agrue with a man holding a loaded a gun, it might go off or something."

Just then Lois trys a Jackie Chan move but she is gets Justin but then notices that Patches has shotgun point at Lucy. So she decides she will go with them as Justin gets up he grabs Lois and he is mad as ever.

Justin is walking around Lucy was trying to get the Harley started and it wouldn't start and Justin just found then. Justin says "Hey there, I think there is somebody that wants to meet the two of you and I think we could make this a double date you see this Colt.45 it's loaded so you better come with me and no tricks."

Lois says "I'm not going to agrue with a man holding a loaded a gun, it might go off or something."

Just then Lois trys a Jackie Chan move but she is gets Justin but then notices that Patches has shotgun point at Lucy. So she decides she will go with them as Justin gets up he grabs Lois and he is mad as ever.

Just then Clark says "Hey there Sarah coming fast up to us and she looks upset about something."

Chloe says "Hey Sarah, what's going on right now it seems that Lex as left what's going on?"

Just then Clark says "Hey there Sarah coming fast up to us and she looks upset about something."

Chloe says "Hey Sarah, what's going on right now it seems that Lex as left what's going on?"

Chloe's cellphone rings she answers it and it's her Uncle Sam and he is asking where in the world she is and she tells him that she is at a Braves game.

Sam Lane is listening to her, but not believing his niece seeing how she never her to attend's a baseball game. And he is asked her who is leading and she is about the say the wrong team when Ross tells her is leading since he had heard the game on the way over to still site three and she tells her Uncle that right there.

Clark says "Uncle Bo, do you think Chloe is covering her tracks good yet?"

Chloe says "Uncle Sam you want to speak to Lois, well she is at the bathroom and she just left but I tell her that you said hello." Chloe hangs up, and sighs to Clark and everybody else and says "That was close by the way how did he know they was playing on tv. Honestly I have no idea where Lois or Lucy is at right now so I couldn't tell him at that time but I have an idea that Sarah does."

Chloe's cellphone rings she answers it and it's her Uncle Sam and he is asking where in the world she is and she tells him that she is at a Braves game.

Sam Lane is listening to her, but not believing his niece seeing how she never her to attend's a baseball game. And he is asked her who is leading and she is about the say the wrong team when Ross tells her is leading since he had heard the game on the way over to still site three and she tells her Uncle that right there.

Clark says "Uncle Bo, do you think Chloe is covering her tracks good yet?"

Chloe says "Uncle Sam you want to speak to Lois, well she is at the bathroom and she just left but I tell her that you said hello." Chloe hangs up, and sighs to Clark and everybody else and says "That was close by the way how did he know they was playing on tv. Honestly I have no idea where Lois or Lucy is at right now so I couldn't tell him at that time but I have an idea that Sarah does."

Clark says "Chloe, we have no idea where your cousins are at right now and it seems that Sarah does besides I don't anybody wants a repeat of what happened at the Kent farm when your Uncle Sam came to visit us Kent's with three helicopter with spotlights on and Mom and dad just asked them to stay for dinner."

Chloe says "Why do you think that is going to happen her Clark he's has no idea that we are here."

Clark says "Well, Sarah seems to know where Lois and Lucy are at actually and she's been trying to tell somebody for the longest time."

Rosco says "Well, Sarah just called and she told me that she saw him and friend take two girls in a cabin along with Leventa as well. And they was armed as well with a gun and a shotgun but somehow Sarah got away and is meeting up with the Dukes. I hate to do this Dusty, but I got to meet them at Still site #3. Dusty, what did you want to tell me can you hurry up with whatever it the important message is honey."

Meanwhile at Still site #3

Luke and Bo where talking When they saw Sarah come riding up with Jesse's dirt bike. she ran over to Luke and Jesse and told them about what she saw. and Bo Luke Jesse Clark and Sarah all got in the General and headed for the cabin

Lois and Lucy went with Justin and Patch, even though they didn't want to and it seems that they had heard the roar of a loug engine. Patch, didn't really know it was and it was the General and Chloe driving Uncle Jesse's white pick-up right behind them. She wasn't used to vehicle of this side, but she dealing okay with it at the moment.

Clark says "Chloe, you seem to be crying about something right now."

Chloe says"Well you know there my cousin and look at the mess there in right now Clark."

Lois ran to Leventa and said are you all right? Leventa smiles and said yup cause I know my daddy is coming to get me. and then they hear the General Lee and Leventa starts Jumping and said See My daddy is coming. cause that's the General Lee.

IN THE GENERAL.

Clark i want you to go to the back and Take Jesse with you and get the girls out Bo and I will keep these guys buzy. and They let the boys Off and Sarah I want you to stay in the General Just in case we need a fast get a way. Luke said As him and Bo got out. Ok Mr. Duke Sarah said as she got in the General's Drivers seat and she said Ok General I guess It's you and I.

Bo and Luke walked thre the door and Patch said I was told to expect you. and Luke walked up to him and said let my daughter, Lois and Lucy go. and I will let you walk awy from this. Patch started to laugh and said Well Duke I hold all the cards here. Bo saw Jesse in the window with a thumbs up. Bo smiles and said Oh do you really. Just then Patch fired his gun at Luke. Clark saw this and he did his super speed and stood in front of Luke and took the bullet. and he ran back out to the General Lee .

Luke and Bo started to fight them. and then they headed to the General and headed back to the farm.

Luke got on the CB and said. Lost Sheep#1 to Pretty lady come back.

AT THE FARM

Kathy herd luke on the CB. She waked over to it and said You got Pretty Lady her Lost Sheep.

Pretty Lady we got the girls and we are headed for home. Kathy let out a breath and said I will be waiting.

Lois ran to Leventa and said are you all right? Leventa smiles and said yup cause I know my daddy is coming to get me. and then they hear the General Lee and Leventa starts Jumping and said See My daddy is coming. cause that's the General Lee.

IN THE GENERAL.

Clark i want you to go to the back and Take Jesse with you and get the girls out Bo and I will keep these guys buzy. and They let the boys Off and Sarah I want you to stay in the General Just in case we need a fast get a way. Luke said As him and Bo got out. Ok Mr. Duke Sarah said as she got in the General's Drivers seat and she said Ok General I guess It's you and I.

Bo and Luke walked thre the door and Patch said I was told to expect you. and Luke walked up to him and said let my daughter, Lois and Lucy go. and I will let you walk awy from this. Patch started to laugh and said Well Duke I hold all the cards here. Bo saw Jesse in the window with a thumbs up. Bo smiles and said Oh do you really. Just then Patch fired his gun at Luke. Clark saw this and he did his super speed and stood in front of Luke and took the bullet. and he ran back out to the General Lee .

Luke and Bo started to fight them. and then they headed to the General and headed back to the farm.

Luke got on the CB and said. Lost Sheep#1 to Pretty lady come back.

AT THE FARM

Kathy herd luke on the CB. She waked over to it and said You got Pretty Lady her Lost Sheep.

Pretty Lady we got the girls and we are headed for home. Kathy let out a breath and said I will be waiting.

Everybody had alot of question for Clark, by now and it seems that he father never really told his brother and cousin about his sons powers ever. Clark, was glad he was able to be there for his Uncle Luke he didn't want to attend his funeral like he did his dad. Rosco had shown up and arrested Patch and Justin and he had just seen what Clark had done and he was wondering he thought that was pretty brave. He didn't know how he was going to tell Dusty about Clark had just done it seems that he thought he hadn't seen it or was just tired.

Lois says "Clark, did you get infront of Luke like that when he aimed the gun. That was very brave but very stupid thing to do. I get the feeling there is something you ain't telling me lately."

Lucy says "Hey sis, don't question Clark. He's okay, everybody is okay and I'm finally away from Patch and Justin I think they had the mind on something else that we didn't want."

Chloe says "They wouldn't do that would they Clark?"

Back at the Hospital Micheal says "Reba, I got to go Duty calls and I've got to get to some shack or something just something place your Grandpa said."

Reba says "It's okay, when you talking business your on duty say Sheriff or Rosco or not going to make me mad."

Mike looks at his wife with a suspicious look in his eyes and says "Okay what every you say honey and take care of little Bo and the girls for us and that little baby on the way I can't wait to meet him or her."

A little while later Deputy Micheal Darling showed up and he had helped Sheriff Coltrane with Patch and Justin it seems that Justin knew him from Mayberry when him and Reba lived there when little was just a baby and he says "Are you sure that son of your isn't mine Deputy."

Mikey didn't say a word he just tighten the cuffs a little tighter on his wrists and locked them. Rosco looked and his deputy and he thought he handled it okay. Rosco says "Micheal what's is going on with you and Justin he seems to know you from Mayberry."

Micheal says "Oh he claims that Little Bo is his son because, and it's false you see Reba went out with him once in Dallas and then never went out with him again. You see nothing happened, and Justin didn't like it and left her stranded on Dallas backroad and I happened to come along well he was friends and I gave her a ride home and she was crying and we started dating afterwards. And Justin, has been a little jealous ever since and he was the star quarterback at the high school we both went to and he expected the woman he went out with to you know."

Rosco says "That's terrible, no wonder you did that well let's get going and I wandering is Reba always bossy like now."

Micheal says "No, it's just when she's pregant and she is can be hard to get along with at times. "

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

Back at the Hospital Micheal says "Reba, I got to go Duty calls and I've got to get to some shack or something just something place your Grandpa said."

Reba says "It's okay, when you talking business your on duty say Sheriff or Rosco or not going to make me mad."

Mike looks at his wife with a suspicious look in his eyes and says "Okay what every you say honey and take care of little Bo and the girls for us and that little baby on the way I can't wait to meet him or her."

A little while later Deputy Micheal Darling showed up and he had helped Sheriff Coltrane with Patch and Justin it seems that Justin knew him from Mayberry when him and Reba lived there when little was just a baby and he says "Are you sure that son of your isn't mine Deputy."

Mikey didn't say a word he just tighten the cuffs a little tighter on his wrists and locked them. Rosco looked and his deputy and he thought he handled it okay. Rosco says "Micheal what's is going on with you and Justin he seems to know you from Mayberry."

Micheal says "Oh he claims that Little Bo is his son because, and it's false you see Reba went out with him once in Dallas and then never went out with him again. You see nothing happened, and Justin didn't like it and left her stranded on Dallas backroad and I happened to come along well he was friends and I gave her a ride home and she was crying and we started dating afterwards. And Justin, has been a little jealous ever since and he was the star quarterback at the high school we both went to and he expected the woman he went out with to you know."

Rosco says "That's terrible, no wonder you did that well let's get going and I wandering is Reba always bossy like now."

Micheal says "No, it's just when she's pregant and she is can be hard to get along with at times. "

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

It seemed that Rosco drove Patch and Justin to the county jail and Micheal was out on Patrol and he over by the speed trap he missed Mayberry sure his grandpa Darling with outside of the town. He wondered what Andy and Barney was up to Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane was nothing like what Sheriff Andy Taylor was like, he never said anything at least to him. He had just opened a letter from Opie Taylor and he started reading and it said "Dear Micheal, sorry to tell you like this but your grandpa is gone and I wanted to tell you. Dad missed you when you left Mayberry for Dallas I hope everything is okay with you and Reba. My goodness your little baby must be seven now. I still can't believe when Bo was a newborn that Justin said that he was his father right in front of everybody but you know people do that. Dad died last year and Barney is still her but he's taking his cousin's passing pretty hard right now I was wondering are you coming for your Grandfather's funeral it will next week and at the usual church that your Grandpa went to all the time. sincerly Opie Taylor."

Micheal put the letter back in his pocket and went to paying attention again he was sad to read that his grandfather had died and Sheriff Andy Taylor died last year.

It seemed that Rosco drove Patch and Justin to the county jail and Micheal was out on Patrol and he over by the speed trap he missed Mayberry sure his grandpa Darling with outside of the town. He wondered what Andy and Barney was up to Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane was nothing like what Sheriff Andy Taylor was like, he never said anything at least to him. He had just opened a letter from Opie Taylor and he started reading and it said "Dear Micheal, sorry to tell you like this but your grandpa is gone and I wanted to tell you. Dad missed you when you left Mayberry for Dallas I hope everything is okay with you and Reba. My goodness your little baby must be seven now. I still can't believe when Bo was a newborn that Justin said that he was his father right in front of everybody but you know people do that. Dad died last year and Barney is still her but he's taking his cousin's passing pretty hard right now I was wondering are you coming for your Grandfather's funeral it will next week and at the usual church that your Grandpa went to all the time. sincerly Opie Taylor."

Micheal put the letter back in his pocket and went to paying attention again he was sad to read that his grandfather had died and Sheriff Andy Taylor died last year.

Rosco was driving both Patch and Justin back to town and he radio ahead and it worked because Enos was waiting on him. He angry about what Justin did to his granddaughter and how he was getting to her husband he had worried what he wouldn't try it was just Micheal at the jail and he thought that he would keep him a patrol so nothing will happened when he was doing something. He had wondered how did Clark get in front of Clark from what the Dukes had told him of what happened this was going to puzzle him for a long time.

Back at the Duke farm

It seemed that Lois, Lucy and Levanta and everybody else was back and Kathy was wondering why Clark wasn't hurt if he got shot at the shack. Chloe was glad that her cousins and Clark wasn't hurt she wanted to help but Bo and Luke didn't want her to get hurt she had wondered about something she had heard Justin tell Micheal and the reaction he gave him.

Lucy says "Oh wait a minute I got something here to give you Bo, you might say it's a new baby gift for your grandsons. And here is the envelope and you might want to hang on to it."

Bo accepts it and opens and he takes a look and sure enough his two grandsons names was there and it was a deposit slip for bonds and he wondered how Lucy could have them. But then he remembered Lex's conversation Chloe earlier and he wandered what lengths would he be willing to go to get these back.

Lois says "Lucy where are the bonds you stole from Lex at right now?"

Lucy says "At the hazzard bank, and it when our new cousins reach eighteen years old they will be there's and by then Lex won't be able to touch them."

Chloe says "Wait a minute the whole time from Smallville to Hazzard you had these on your you. And you didn't tell me or Lois about this or Clark you know if any cop would've found these we all would've been in serious trouble Lucy."

Lucy says "You act like a robbed a bank or killed somebody, it ain't that serious guys and relax there at the bank."

Clark says "Lucy you never learn I sure am glad that Uncle Mike didn't know about there right here I don't know what he would've said about this?"

Lois says "But you did steal them and it is a big deal as well. I should go and tell the Sheriff what you had brought in to the county right now Lucy."

Lucy says "You would rat on your sister, besides it's no big deal about what just happened."

Rosco was driving both Patch and Justin back to town and he radio ahead and it worked because Enos was waiting on him. He angry about what Justin did to his granddaughter and how he was getting to her husband he had worried what he wouldn't try it was just Micheal at the jail and he thought that he would keep him a patrol so nothing will happened when he was doing something. He had wondered how did Clark get in front of Clark from what the Dukes had told him of what happened this was going to puzzle him for a long time.

Back at the Duke farm

It seemed that Lois, Lucy and Levanta and everybody else was back and Kathy was wondering why Clark wasn't hurt if he got shot at the shack. Chloe was glad that her cousins and Clark wasn't hurt she wanted to help but Bo and Luke didn't want her to get hurt she had wondered about something she had heard Justin tell Micheal and the reaction he gave him.

Lucy says "Oh wait a minute I got something here to give you Bo, you might say it's a new baby gift for your grandsons. And here is the envelope and you might want to hang on to it."

Bo accepts it and opens and he takes a look and sure enough his two grandsons names was there and it was a deposit slip for bonds and he wondered how Lucy could have them. But then he remembered Lex's conversation Chloe earlier and he wandered what lengths would he be willing to go to get these back.

Lois says "Lucy where are the bonds you stole from Lex at right now?"

Lucy says "At the hazzard bank, and it when our new cousins reach eighteen years old they will be there's and by then Lex won't be able to touch them."

Chloe says "Wait a minute the whole time from Smallville to Hazzard you had these on your you. And you didn't tell me or Lois about this or Clark you know if any cop would've found these we all would've been in serious trouble Lucy."

Lucy says "You act like a robbed a bank or killed somebody, it ain't that serious guys and relax there at the bank."

Clark says "Lucy you never learn I sure am glad that Uncle Mike didn't know about there right here I don't know what he would've said about this?"

Lois says "But you did steal them and it is a big deal as well. I should go and tell the Sheriff what you had brought in to the county right now Lucy."

Lucy says "You would rat on your sister, besides it's no big deal about what just happened."

Reba was driving back from the hosptial and she had her kids with her in her Gto and she notice that there was a silver porshe behind her following her she thought that he looked a little hot. So Reba decided to show him the Hazzard Car Wash and she did and her son was cheering just like her did. Afterwards she drove to her Uncle's House to tell him what had happened.

Reba pulled up and told Lukewhat had Happened. and Luke said Is he all right and Reba said Saure he was and I have no Clue who he was. Do you Know Uncle Luke. Luke said No that car doesn't sound filmiler.

Clark says "Did the license plate say "Lex" and was it a silver porsche as well, I don't believe it my cousin just shook off Lex Luthor of Luthorcorp he must be mad at you as well."

Bo says "Oh honey, you really do take after me then after that right there."

Chloe walks over to Reba and says "Hey cousin, your something you showed the a Luthor the Hazzard Car Wash and sorry about your mom as well."

Lois says "Oh he needed to cool down a but I hope he doesn't ruin his Armani now you know those are expensive as heck Reba."