Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

Chris was by Angie's side and he looked down at his brand new son he was glad that he didn't know what he was having he had one each before the new baby was born so he wanted to be surprized. Angie looked down at Chris and says "Honey, what about Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith since you found out the Bo Duke is your father I think our son should carry the Duke name somewhere in his name since you never got the chance. Yes I know he's a hundred percent cute and he's probaly smiling at both of us right now."

Chris says "Well, Angie I like that name as well he sure is cute and I got surprize for ya right now. It seems that kids wanted to meet there new baby brother and right now my whole family is here to meet our brand new son as well. But first CJ and Julie please come in here oh by the way they was with my father outside the door the whole time and it seems I have four brothers and two sisters and one nephew and three nieces and a another nephew on the way and my sister Reba well she had just found out that she is pregant just the week before."

CJ was holding Tracy's hand and Julie was holding Bo Duke's hand and they all walked in the room as well.

Narrator: You see folks it seems that Chris and Angie's first two kids loved getting to know their Grandparents and yes I know Tracey isn't Chris's mother but she is only Grandmother these kids know right now.

CJ says "DADDY, I GOT A BABY BROTHER I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE BABY BEING A BOY."

Julie says "CJ I don't think all of Hazzard heard you, and I got a baby brother mommy and Grandpa and Grandma Duke there nicest grandparents a kid could have right in the world. Mommy, what's our baby brothers name?"

Angie says "Well, I would like to make the debut of Baby Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he is cute isn't me he looks like both of us what do you think."

Bo Duke says "Well, it's offical that's seven grandchildren now honey. I got to admit he's cute and a sleepy baby right now I think he's tired now. Hey, do you mind If I tell the rest of the family about my new grandson I'm so proud of that little guy."

Angie says "Sure I don't mind Dad."

Bo hears Angie and smiles and he thought that was nice touch and he walks out in the waiting room and reflects upon his family. Five years ago, he knew he had three kids but only knew where two was and was looking for his daughter Reba but now it seems that he finally found out about Chris, Reba and Charlie and now he has seven grandchildren right now to spread his love and wisdom around. And Bo says "Well it seems the Duke and Coltrane family just got a little bigger with the arrival of Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and he has looks like his daddy and a little like his Mama. Rosco are you crying what is wrong right now you just got a seventh great-grandchild now."

Rosco says "Oh it's nothing it just that he named after my father Andrew Nicholas Coltrane that's all."

Aretha says "Oh wait dad better make that eight my water just broke and this baby is in a hurry right now. It seems he wants to meet his cousins asap."

Charlie says "What, well what incredible timing I always heard about the Duke's being competive but wow that takes to a whole new level."

Bo says "What was that Aretha, wow that's is incredible luck right there it seems that Charlene looks excited."

Charlene says "What does that mean Grandpa?"

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Bo looked at his granddaughter and says "Well, that means the baby is ready to come right now and he or she isn't waiting. It's kind of like when you got the microwave popcorn in and it's popping and it the bell goes and it ready to come out."

Charlene says "Oh so it like popcorn then Grandpa."

By now everybody found Bo's explantation about what Aretha had said and what it went pretty funny and Charlene says " I hope Mommy and Daddy named Orrville then if it's like popcorn."

Little Bo come up to and says " Charlene it also means your going to be big sister now and you can help out your parents with everything."

Charlene says " I don't know I can't move the portable dishwasher now it's taller than me."

Rosco looks at his great-granddaughter and is amazed and how she is like Bo in her ways and everything. It seems that a simple explanation was just enough for her and she was pretty smart as well.

A Few hours later Charlie comes out and says "It's a boy, and Charlene come with your daddy and meet your brand new baby brother it seems me wants to meet you."

Charlene says "That took longer than popcorn daddy?"

Charlie looks at everybody that is just laughing by now, and says "What, where did you get that from honey."

Charlene says "Grandpa told me that!"

By now it seems that everybody was laughing a all smiles and Bo comes up to Charlie and says " So Son, what is my new grandsons name then it seems he would have name right."

Charlie says "Well, I talked with my wife and we agreed on James Rosco Duke Lexmark and he looks just like Aretha right down to her freckles dad. I was thinking did you and Tracy want to meet him as well."

It seems a few minutes later Charlie, Charlene, and the new grandparents went to see the newest baby.

Rosco looks at Dusty and says "Wow, honey it seems that I lost my oldest daughter and got two brand new Great-Grandsons today all thought I think have all these people to love allreadry refering to Reba and her family, Bo's two kids, Chad and Jeremy and David. Even though he wasn't his blood grandson he was family as well."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at the house. Jesse Luke. Clark and Sarah got in the General Lee. Luke Started him up and headed down the road.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE..

Leventa was having fun with Chole and Lois. The Phone rings Kathy answers it and it was Bo and he told her about the latest Duke. and she said Tell them congradulations for me and we will be there as Soo as Luke and Jesse get's back with the General Lee. and Bo said Ya that's right th race is Saturday I have forgotten all about that I bet Jesse is excited that he's riding shotgun? Bo said Oh ya He's a Duke Boy!!!! Kathy said and they both laugh. and then Kathy hangs up and then in walks Carol and Rose. Kathy looked at them and said Rose are you ok? Rose looked at her with a teir in her eye and said I went up to the cemotary and SAW Jesse's grave and I thanked him for raising Luke and that he turmed out to be a fine man. and he got a wounderful wife and Kids. Kathy walked over to her and said Mom com and sit down and Rose did what she wasd asked. and Carol said where is Luke Oh him and Jesse went to test the general for the race saturday,Kathy Said. Carol said Oh I can't wait to see the race I have never seen a car race before. Kathy just smiled. and said well sis you are in for a treat.

Back at the house. Jesse Luke. Clark and Sarah got in the General Lee. Luke Started him up and headed down the road.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE..

Leventa was having fun with Chole and Lois. The Phone rings Kathy answers it and it was Bo and he told her about the latest Duke. and she said Tell them congradulations for me and we will be there as Soo as Luke and Jesse get's back with the General Lee. and Bo said Ya that's right th race is Saturday I have forgotten all about that I bet Jesse is excited that he's riding shotgun? Bo said Oh ya He's a Duke Boy!!!! Kathy said and they both laugh. and then Kathy hangs up and then in walks Carol and Rose. Kathy looked at them and said Rose are you ok? Rose looked at her with a teir in her eye and said I went up to the cemotary and SAW Jesse's grave and I thanked him for raising Luke and that he turmed out to be a fine man. and he got a wounderful wife and Kids. Kathy walked over to her and said Mom com and sit down and Rose did what she wasd asked. and Carol said where is Luke Oh him and Jesse went to test the general for the race saturday,Kathy Said. Carol said Oh I can't wait to see the race I have never seen a car race before. Kathy just smiled. and said well sis you are in for a treat.

Chloe is talking with Kathy and she says "You mean Bo got two grandsons in one day? Are they twins that would explain it alot."

Lucy says "I'm going to see Uncle Cooter you don't mind I'm taking my Harley and I'm aiming to enter that race I don't care what Boss says Sis."

Lois says " I think she'll be the very first motorcycle in the race, maybe even to win. Lucy sure is stubborn that is for sure."

Chloe is talking with Kathy and she says "You mean Bo got two grandsons in one day? Are they twins that would explain it alot."

Lucy says "I'm going to see Uncle Cooter you don't mind I'm taking my Harley and I'm aiming to enter that race I don't care what Boss says Sis."

Lois says " I think she'll be the very first motorcycle in the race, maybe even to win. Lucy sure is stubborn that is for sure."

Meanwhile Clark is riding with Luke, Jesse and Sarah in the General and Luke showed him some moves his daddy got into plenty of trouble for. Clark was starting to understand my his father used to say he missed Hazzard when he was having a bad day.

Clark says "Uncle Luke there's cop behind you right now."

Lucy Lane got on her Harley and she still the stolen bonds from Lex Luthor on her possesion and she drove into town she had just followed Luke, and followed somebody else from their. Lucy arrives at her cousin's gas station and she says "Hey Uncle Cooter, you know I have something to put in the bank so which way is it."

Cooter says "Just go down the streat and you find very easy."

Lucy says "Oh, I want to enter the race with my Harley and I want to talk to Boss about Jesse told me he has a no motorcycle rule. But I didn't see Autorace on the poster now."

Cooter says "Well, Boss is at the bank so take care of what you want to take care of and then talk to Boss about the race and it's funny I didn't see that either as well. You have a point Lucy, but why are you in Hazzard right now."

Lucy says "Well, for one thing I want to reconnect to family and I got things to do here. Did you know that I want a drive with Jesse and he was jumping things and tippy-toe with his car. And then he says if I think he's dad then I never drove with his father before."

Cooter says "Well, I see ya and you have never seen Luke Duke drive before as well."

Lucy walks to the Bank and has the bonds with her and she asks where she put some bonds in at. And the teller gets Boss and he comes in and says " I'll handle this right here and she has the proper paperwork about it because she wants to be as legal as possible. And Lucy notices a section where she can have her bonds go to anybody at any length of time. And she had heard the names of Bo's newest grandchildren so she rights now when Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith and James Rosco Duke Lexmark reach eighteen years they will get the bonds she was pretty sure that he didn't know about these babies yet.

Lucy hands the Bonds and the paperwork to Boss and he says "Are sure you want these guys to inherit the bonds in eighteen years what are they in relation to you."

Lucy proudly says "They are my cousins, and fellow Davenports and they are the newest grandsons of Bo Duke, and the great-grandsons of the Sheriff as well but they don't know I did this just yet. At least not there parents or anybody in the family."

Boss says "Are you sure you want to do this these bonds are going to be worth a fortune in eighteen years you don't want that money to go to you Lucy."

Lucy says "Listen Boss my cousin Emma Jean Davenport Lexmark and her husband Dr. Bruce Lexmark was killed in fatal car accident caused by a car accident and she never had the chance of meeting these grandsons or her. I've little James father from visiting the Hazzard Orphanage but didn't know he was my cousin. But Emma called me last week and told she had a son raised in Hazzard is whole life. And I've always known Charlie and I think Chris and Angie's baby boy and Charlie and Aretha's baby boy deserve to split these bond and the fortune that goes with them as well. Oh and one more thing I want to enter your race that's coming up as well but I don't have no car, but I do have my Harley to enter."

Boss says "Nice little speach and I sorry about the loss of Emma I knew her my whole life and it sad that she leaving Chad and Jeremy behind as well. I sure hope they catch that drunk driver as well. But, your not entering you Harley-Davidson in my race when you have a car please come back and talk to me."

Boss hands the confirming paperwork and where Lucy needs to sign, and she signs and hands it back. And he's trying not to cry infront of Lucy, Emma was his and Lulu's Goddaughter and how was he going to break that she was gone to his wife now.

Lucy walks out of the Bank, and happy but mad as ever about she had just done and she runs right into Lex Luthor and he says "Lucy Lane I've had my security following and they followed you hear so I came down hear and where is the Bonds you stole from me."

Lucy says "Lex, you'll never see those bonds ever again as long as you live."

Lucy goes back to Cooter's gas station but Lex just follows her there and she looks at Cooter and he points where she can hideout in his garage so he doesn't see her he does this countless times for the Dukes in the past.

Lex sees Cooter standing by her Harley and says "I just seen Lucy walk in your garage now where is she at she has something that belongs to me and I want it back."

Cooter says "Well stranger, I don't want know what your talking about and I think you had better leave right now."

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL..

Luke made a turn and the General didn't act right Jesse said Dad What's wronge with the General. I don't Know Son But Hang on it's going to be a rough ride. Sarah hung on To Jesse and Clark said iN Luke's ear. Uncle Luke do you want me to stop the General. Luke Smiled and said No Clark I think I can handle the ol General. He;s Just cranky is all. and Luke tried to straiten the General Out Meanwhile Mike (his brother) was right behind them and he got on the CB and said Hay Lost Sheep What's wronge Need help? Luke got on the cb and said I hear you laughing brother. In Luke Just cut the General's wheel and the General Stopped. and they all got out. Jesse poped the hood. and Luke loooked at the General and he smiled and said I woundered where that went to. and Luke fixed the problem and he said Well The General should be running right now. and they all got back in the General and headed back to the farm.

Luke made a turn and the General didn't act right Jesse said Dad What's wronge with the General. I don't Know Son But Hang on it's going to be a rough ride. Sarah hung on To Jesse and Clark said iN Luke's ear. Uncle Luke do you want me to stop the General. Luke Smiled and said No Clark I think I can handle the ol General. He;s Just cranky is all. and Luke tried to straiten the General Out Meanwhile Mike (his brother) was right behind them and he got on the CB and said Hay Lost Sheep What's wronge Need help? Luke got on the cb and said I hear you laughing brother. In Luke Just cut the General's wheel and the General Stopped. and they all got out. Jesse poped the hood. and Luke loooked at the General and he smiled and said I woundered where that went to. and Luke fixed the problem and he said Well The General should be running right now. and they all got back in the General and headed back to the farm.

Lucy was back at Luke and Kathy's farm before even got back and she was scared about something hanging on the piece of paper that had said about the stolen bonds. How did she bring something like this up to her cousin, sister and Clark of all people. She had feeling that the security people of Lex's followed Clark all the way here and how she would tell her sister's boyfriend something like that. She looked at he paper that had her full legal name on it and it said "Annabella Lucille Lane" she always went by "Lucy" because her like "Annabella" but when her mother died her father started calling her "Lucy" because he wanted "Lucille" for her first in the first place. She was going to wait till she had seen the Sheriff to hand this little piece of paper that had his two newest Great-Grandsons names on it as a new baby gift she had thought to herself why can't a motorcycle enter that dang race.

Lucy had seen Luke bring the General Lee Back, and he looked mad about something she had wondered why had happened beforehand and noticed if he had notice her following him when he left.

Mike was thinking his little girl that was four years old, and he was thinking what his kids lost him and Jessica suddenly like Emma and Bruce's kid did as well.

Jessica is at the emergency room and she has Little Mikey and little Rebecca with her as well. And they are waiting for the chance to see little Baby Andrew and Baby James as well, she can't believe this the same week her husband's Uncle had lost his oldest daughter he just got two brand new great-grandsons. Bonnie Sue and Bylinda Lynn were out with doing something had borrowed her and she asked them to drop her and kids off at the hosptial she told them she would call when she wanted a ride back. Jessica hadn't been feeling well for quite sometime and she worried she didn't what this was and all the sudden she feels faint and pass's out and she hits her head on the car nearby. Mikey and Rebecca come to where there mom is and so does just about everybody else as well. A nurse and a docter come by as well and it seems that Doc Appleby was there as well and he was wandering when Jessica was going to make an appointment with him. He was beginning to joke with her as she was coming around and he says "Now Jessica, why didn't you come to see sooner I think you mean some test run right now. Honey, are you late again I thought you and Mike said that Rebecca was the baby of the family."

Jessica says "Listen it's nothing, I'm just tired that's all and I sure hope want I kind of like the way that next year Rebecca will be going to school."

Clark says "Uncle Luke, do you think this could be foul play the result I had seen the look on your face. What is going on right now beside everything that I had heard."

Luke looked at Clark and said Ya I think it is fowl play cause this ain't no ordnary Race. You see Erza Bushmaster. Challanged Rosco to a car race. he need to find a car and Driver and I told Rosco I would do it. You see Bushmaster wants to Control Hazzard. And he chalanged Rosco to this race and the winners get control of Hazzard and I can't let a guy like Erza Bushmaster get control of Hazzard. He worse then Bosshogg was. So I think he has hired someone to take me down. Now I don't want your Aunt to know anything about this. Just help me keep an eye on the family cause this didn't work he wil go for the family next. Clark looked at him and said Ok Uncle Luke I will.

Luke looked at Clark and said Ya I think it is fowl play cause this ain't no ordnary Race. You see Erza Bushmaster. Challanged Rosco to a car race. he need to find a car and Driver and I told Rosco I would do it. You see Bushmaster wants to Control Hazzard. And he chalanged Rosco to this race and the winners get control of Hazzard and I can't let a guy like Erza Bushmaster get control of Hazzard. He worse then Bosshogg was. So I think he has hired someone to take me down. Now I don't want your Aunt to know anything about this. Just help me keep an eye on the family cause this didn't work he wil go for the family next. Clark looked at him and said Ok Uncle Luke I will.

Meanwhile Jessica had some tests run and he got the news from Uncle Rosco and he told him to come to the hosptial he was thinking that another baby wouldn't be bad right now. Rosco still hasn't heard the amazing news from Dusty just yet, and he will be surprized as well.

Clark had seen his Aunt Kathy and says "Hey there how you doing that General is everything dad said it was and it was a great run."

The Doc come in later, and Mike comes as well he hadn't even changed out of his uniform he had Mikey and Rebecca with him as well.

Doc says "Well, I see almost everybody is here so here is the good news and that congratulations your pregant Jessica. Well Mike, you don't have anything to say about this right now you seem speachless right now."

Mike says "Well, I want to pick up my wife and hug her so tight and never let go."

Jessica says "Well Honey, I thinks that why were pregent then again. You know, I was thinkin do you how old I'm going to be when the baby is born."

Mike says "Oh by the way, I seen my brother driving the General and he had Jesse, Sarah and Clark with him and he was having trouble with General Lee."

Jessica says "Is Luke okay honey I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Honey you can't tell Kathy about this right here she will worried sick."

Rosco decides to see Jessica and Mike and he accidently overhears what they was talking about and he didn't want them knowing he knew about it. He was worried about if it was Ezra Bushmaster what lengths we would go to get control of Hazzard. Rosco walks in and says "So whats the news you two then?"

Doc Appleby says "Goodbye Sheriff I got to go check on your two newest Great-Grandchildren they're cute ain't. I think they cornered the market on cuteness."

Rosco says "Well, I want to talk to Mike and Jessica and I then I'll see my Great-Grandsons but you know if there cute then they take after there Great-Grandfather then."

Jessica just smiles seeing how proud he was of the two newest Great-Grandchildren and she was wandering how he was going to react when he hears Dusty's news she been saving to tell she made her promise that she wouldn't tell before she could.

Mike says "What about another Great-Nephew or Great-Niece Uncle Rosco since your so happy."

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby is everything all right? Luke smiled and said Ya I'am fine. Just tring to get the bugs out of the General before the race saturday

Clark says "Wait a minute here there is something ticking under my truck take a look a minute" and while Luke, Kathy and everybody else was looking he went and sped off and got the bomb and dropped it off at the Hazzard Car wash. And then he was right back and he was so thankful that he didn't lose his brand new truck.

Clark says "Well, oh well false alarm Uncle Luke it was my watch under there just ticking I must've dropped eariler."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Meanwhile Jessica had some tests run and he got the news from Uncle Rosco and he told him to come to the hosptial he was thinking that another baby wouldn't be bad right now. Rosco still hasn't heard the amazing news from Dusty just yet, and he will be surprized as well.

Clark had seen his Aunt Kathy and says "Hey there how you doing that General is everything dad said it was and it was a great run."

The Doc come in later, and Mike comes as well he hadn't even changed out of his uniform he had Mikey and Rebecca with him as well.

Doc says "Well, I see almost everybody is here so here is the good news and that congratulations your pregant Jessica. Well Mike, you don't have anything to say about this right now you seem speachless right now."

Mike says "Well, I want to pick up my wife and hug her so tight and never let go."

Jessica says "Well Honey, I thinks that why were pregent then again. You know, I was thinkin do you how old I'm going to be when the baby is born."

Mike says "Oh by the way, I seen my brother driving the General and he had Jesse, Sarah and Clark with him and he was having trouble with General Lee."

Jessica says "Is Luke okay honey I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Honey you can't tell Kathy about this right here she will worried sick."

Rosco decides to see Jessica and Mike and he accidently overhears what they was talking about and he didn't want them knowing he knew about it. He was worried about if it was Ezra Bushmaster what lengths we would go to get control of Hazzard. Rosco walks in and says "So whats the news you two then?"

Doc Appleby says "Goodbye Sheriff I got to go check on your two newest Great-Grandchildren they're cute ain't. I think they cornered the market on cuteness."

Rosco says "Well, I want to talk to Mike and Jessica and I then I'll see my Great-Grandsons but you know if there cute then they take after there Great-Grandfather then."

Jessica just smiles seeing how proud he was of the two newest Great-Grandchildren and she was wandering how he was going to react when he hears Dusty's news she been saving to tell she made her promise that she wouldn't tell before she could.

Mike says "What about another Great-Nephew or Great-Niece Uncle Rosco since your so happy."

Chris looks at Angie and says "Honey, next week "The PovertyNeck Hillbillies" are performing for the kids and I want to invite all of my family even Chad and Jeremy. You know, I kind of like the song "Mr.Right Now" and "Evil Twin" myself they sound so much like me."

Angie says "You know, what I think your grandfather is going to come see little James right now and I think we should tell him about the big things coming to the Orphanage. I was thinking what we have the party after the race and leave signs all over town inviteing people to our afterrace party."

Chris says "You know I like that myself."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke.

Kathy went back in the house she walked over to the sink and she started to do the dishes. Rose walked over to her and said what's the matter dear? Kathy looked at Rose and said Mom I know something is bothering Luke But he won't tell me what it is. Kathy said. Maybe he feels that he shuld handle this himself and protect you and the kids. Rose said. Kathy though could it be something like that. and she thought about the race and who he will be racing against and She said Thanks Mom and she walked back out to the Barn where Luke Jesse and Clark where. She walked up to the boys and said I need to talk to Luke. and Jesse said Mom is everything all right. Kathy looked at him and said Please go in the house I need to talk to your father. The boys left.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, Has Bushmaster thrented the family in anyway? Luke looked at her and said No but he did hire someone to sabatosh the General.and I don't want to take any chances that the family is next. Luke said. Baby, Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Kathy Said. Caus I didn't want you to worry.Luke said. Kathy looked at him and said Luke, he have been married for 25 years and you should know me I can tell if you are keeping something from me. We are a team that's how we get threw the difficult parts. Luke walked ovet to Kathy took her in his arms and said you are right I'am sorry and then he kissed her.

Kathy went back in the house she walked over to the sink and she started to do the dishes. Rose walked over to her and said what's the matter dear? Kathy looked at Rose and said Mom I know something is bothering Luke But he won't tell me what it is. Kathy said. Maybe he feels that he shuld handle this himself and protect you and the kids. Rose said. Kathy though could it be something like that. and she thought about the race and who he will be racing against and She said Thanks Mom and she walked back out to the Barn where Luke Jesse and Clark where. She walked up to the boys and said I need to talk to Luke. and Jesse said Mom is everything all right. Kathy looked at him and said Please go in the house I need to talk to your father. The boys left.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, Has Bushmaster thrented the family in anyway? Luke looked at her and said No but he did hire someone to sabatosh the General.and I don't want to take any chances that the family is next. Luke said. Baby, Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Kathy Said. Caus I didn't want you to worry.Luke said. Kathy looked at him and said Luke, he have been married for 25 years and you should know me I can tell if you are keeping something from me. We are a team that's how we get threw the difficult parts. Luke walked ovet to Kathy took her in his arms and said you are right I'am sorry and then he kissed her.

Clark says "Jesse your dad seems a little distracted if you get what I mean it reminds of time when my dad almost lost the Kent Farm to some sneaky business men. In fact, the whole town almost sold there property to the guy he was very sneaky."

Chris looks at Angie and says "Honey, next week "The PovertyNeck Hillbillies" are performing for the kids and I want to invite all of my family even Chad and Jeremy. You know, I kind of like the song "Mr.Right Now" and "Evil Twin" myself they sound so much like me."

Angie says "You know, what I think your grandfather is going to come see little Andrew right now and I think we should tell him about the big things coming to the Orphanage. I was thinking what we have the party after the race and leave signs all over town inviteing people to our afterrace party."

Chris says "You know I like that myself."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke.

Rosco came to Chris and his family he wasn't playing favorite actually he loved all his grandchildren equally even if the three out of five had a Duke Boy for a father. Rosco was just smiling when he came in and Chris and Angie looked at him, and they had seem him like that before but usually his smile disappeared but not this time in didn't. He had visited with Mike and Jessica and they having another baby and Dusty had something to tell him and he had no idea what. He wanted to make a good impression on his grandson, Chris looked so much like Bo and he reminded him of his father at that age. If only, Bo could've raised or known about Chris 31 years ago.

Chris says "Hi Grandpa, can you believe this just this morning I had a beautiful pregant wife and two adorable kids and I now I have a beautiful wife that just gave birth to our second son and I didn't know that was your father's name before I knew you was my grandfather you was always so nice. It was kinda planned and the Duke name is in honor of Dad. Grandpa meet your Great-Grandson Andrew Nicholas Duke Smith, and baby boy of mine meet your Great-Grandpa Coltrane oh it's okay cat got your tongue you got plenty of time for talking. Angie is okay, for Grandpa Coltrane to hold baby James with you."

Rosco said "It would be a honor at least this little Duke won't leave me at Hazzard Car Wash just yet."

Angie says "Grandpa meet your GreatGrandson" as she puts little Andrew Nicholas in his arms and her and Chris watch his them bond with each other and get used to each other.

Chris says "You hear that Andrew Nicholas your carrying your Great-Great-Grandfather's name for a middle name that's alot to keep up with son. You know, I think Grandpa I think I like knowing that I Angie accidently picked your Father's name what was he like.

A"

Kathy Smiled and said Now let's tell the rest of the family. So Kathy and Luke walked uo to Jesse and Clark and Luke said In the house boys we need to have a family meeting. So everyone went into the house.

Luke had told everyone in the family what was going ong with Bushmaster. Rose Said Erza Bushmaster? Luke said Ya. Well I no him he was your fathers bestfriend Unitil he stapped your father in the Back. You see your father and him was running shine. and they had stopped of the nigh to rest. but in the morning Erza was gone and there was a revanuer waiting to take your dad to jail.

Kathy Smiled and said Now let's tell the rest of the family. So Kathy and Luke walked uo to Jesse and Clark and Luke said In the house boys we need to have a family meeting. So everyone went into the house.

Luke had told everyone in the family what was going ong with Bushmaster. Rose Said Erza Bushmaster? Luke said Ya. Well I no him he was your fathers bestfriend Unitil he stapped your father in the Back. You see your father and him was running shine. and they had stopped of the nigh to rest. but in the morning Erza was gone and there was a revanuer waiting to take your dad to jail.

Jesse and Clark looked and couldn't believe that and Clark says "Uncle Luke what is Shine and is a revanuer agent anyways and why somebody do something like that."

Luke smiled and said Your father never explained to you what shine was. Ok shine is Corn whiskey or Moonshine. We as a Family use to Make Corn Whisky and Run it. and A revanuer is a person who tries to catch us and put us in Jail You see is wasn't eleagal to make the whiskey but it was eleagle to run it.

Luke smiled and said Your father never explained to you what shine was. Ok shine is Corn whiskey or Moonshine. We as a Family use to Make Corn Whisky and Run it. and A revanuer is a person who tries to catch us and put us in Jail You see is wasn't eleagal to make the whiskey but it was eleagle to run it.

Clark says "What, I'm confused why would you run it Uncle Luke all I know is

Dad had a special recipe that Uncle Jesse mailed to him before he died and the letter said to guard it with his life to this day even after Dad died neither me or mom has looked at that recipe. I convinced it's for peach pie, mom hates peach pie that something about my mom you didn't know before."

Luke said No it not a pie recipe is the Shine recipe.It's Uncle Jesse's Shine Recipe. The last bach Uncle Jesse made was when Kath and I got married. He alway made it of wedding, new baby. Well we ran it because we had to get it to our custmers. But we stopped making Shine when Me and Your Uncle Bo Got cought. and they wanted to but us in Jail But Uncle Jesse said If I stop making shine will you let my boys go free. So the goverment agreed and they put Bo and I on probation.

Luke said No it not a pie recipe is the Shine recipe.It's Uncle Jesse's Shine Recipe. The last bach Uncle Jesse made was when Kath and I got married. He alway made it of wedding, new baby. Well we ran it because we had to get it to our custmers. But we stopped making Shine when Me and Your Uncle Bo Got cought. and they wanted to but us in Jail But Uncle Jesse said If I stop making shine will you let my boys go free. So the goverment agreed and they put Bo and I on probation.

Clark says "Oh, I understand you know I remember one time that Uncle Jesse came out to Kansas and I was hiding under the table and lifted it off the ground and he asked my dad how I did that and dad told him my secret and they Uncle Jesse said he would keep it a secret about my parents got me really."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dad, what are we going to do about Mr. Bushmaster? Jesse Said. Before Luke had a chance to answer him Rose spoke up and saidLet me Handle Bushmaster. Carol looked at her mother and sasid Mom you can't. Rose looked a Carol and said Carol there is one thing youhave to larn about this Family we work together. from Little Leventa to Me and everone eles in between. that's what Us Dukes do. we fight for out land Oh Like Jesse use to say we fight the system. we fight the crocked goverment in this town and Bushmaster owes me.