Doh: Rotgl Hardest Level

Game's been out almost 3 years now, so the newness of it has long since passed away from discussion and it's doubtful anyone still really needs help. So what's that leave to discuss? Well, inspired by a couple posts in here I found something: the hardest level.

What level in the game was your albatross? What took you several thousand tries to finally beat? What got you sounding more like the movie Dukes than the TV Dukes?

For me, it'd be the Runaway Daisy level, with the follow that car levels tied for second. Progressively I learned how to get to the canyon road faster and faster, but I could never keep enough stability or boost to chase Daisy and ram her car into submission. The few times I actually managed to catch up to her, the damn curves would throw the General into a tailspin (the only car I know that handles WORSE on pavement than dirt). The only way I finally beat it was I was finally able to pull alongside Daisy before the curves started and force her into the mountains on the side, stopping her.

The chase scenes, well, you never know how close is too close and how far is too far and seemed like a lotta stuck gas pedals in Hazzard...