Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Thelma: Right. But how can your dad take care of you he's sherieff you know.

cue Julieduke

Angelena says "Sheriff, Mrs. Harper I can take care of Bubba after all we are married right Bubba and besides he don't need his Momma. I had the samething she didn't me and my twin sister so we both feel that we don't need her it's cruel yet but it works and also saves money at Christmas time as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelma: Baby' date=' you are so right, Bubba, I think i'm gonna marry Jesse Duke.

Bubba: Are you sure Grandma?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Thema says "Yeah I'm sure I love him, and he loves me and besides the his niece and nephew need somebody around oh I know their grown but there a nice a pie."

cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: I guess will he be my Uncle?

Thelma:Bubba' date=' are you paying attention?Bubba?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "No techincally he would be your step-Grandfather and you would be his step-grandson and wow this getting really confusing right now Bubba."

Bubba says "You want confusing trying figuring out Uncle Vinton and Aunt Naomi Taxes I tried one year I got a great old headache and gave up."

cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: I tell you what's confusing' date=' your uncle Vintion that's what's confusing.

Bubba: Hey Grandma, remeber when we went to Hawaii? Hey, angelena, she even started on Jeporady with Alex Trebrek!

Angelena: No, really?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Thema says "Well Alex and the Jeoperdy thing, they tricked I didn't know any of those questions and right on tv. And the Hawaii thing well I don't want to talk about that Bubba."

cue Bo's Crush

Bubba: yeah' date=' that's before I knew that girl was really from New Jersey?

Thelma: yeah, I didnt know that bum was the rich guy, it was terrible.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Angelena says "You mean, there was this rich guy acting like Bum in Hawaii and what in the world did you do to him afterwards."

Cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: he gave me an old antique clock I was searching for and I danced with him to top that off.

Bubba: yeah that was some trip.

Thelma: I rember when noami was sun burned through the whole vacation. Remeber Bubba.

cue Julieduke

Bubba says "Ya, that was one trip I'll never forget but Aunt Noami sure was crabby for the whole trip thow. And somebody thought Uncle Vinton worked on the stock market and he was talking about grocery store where his wife worked at actually."

cue Bo's Crush

• 2 weeks later...
Angelena: Oh really. hey bubba what was that girl like?

Thelma: Well' date=' Bubba.

*Bubba laughs*

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "How can I compare her to you Angelena that wouldn't be right!"

Thelma says "Bubba has a quite a way putting things Angelena."

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Now Bubba, you're not isulting me are you?

Bubba: Oh no, no. I love you.

Thelma: Of course, back in Raytown he did date other girls.

Bubba: Grandma!

(Shannon walks in)

Shannon: you know, ms. Harper being pregent isn't fun, do you know where I can find my husband and what are y'all talking about?

cue Julieduke

Angelena: Now Bubba' date=' you're not isulting me are you?

Bubba: Oh no, no. I love you.

Thelma: Of course, back in Raytown he did date other girls.

Bubba: Grandma!

(Shannon walks in)

Shannon: you know, ms. Harper being pregent isn't fun, do you know where I can find my husband and what are y'all talking about?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "It's just Angelena thinking things that aren't true and I think I seen Bo just leave not five minutes ago Shannon?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: five minutes ago' date=' where did go? you know how worried I am about him.

Angelena: What do mean of thinking things that are not true, I know they're true, that is, if I believe you.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Something about going to see Cooter about the way the General is running or something like that?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Did he say when he would get back?

Thelma: Shannon' date=' why are you asking a whole bunch of questions of your husband?

Shannon: I'm making sure he's not kiidnapped or anything. I care about him.

Angelena: Bubba, would you care for me?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Of course I would, I would be worried sick what about that time you disappeared back when?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.