Meeting minutes cracked me up.

R.J.1984

While I was reading the meeting minutes - I couldn't help myself - I started laughing - due to the fact that you say you mess up the forum enough yourselfs. I think that you should email me that whole conversation that you had so that I can save it to a computer disk and transport it to my computer which isn't on the net.But then I would need to have someone let me know they are going to emasil it to me so it doesn't end up in the junk mail pile.

Glad ya'll enjoyed the Meetin' Minutes. That's pretty much how we work around here, too. MaryAnne and I had some reservations about sharin' that on the boards, because we're not sure that our illustrious Commander would be as amused by it. So we just kinda snuck the Meetin' Minutes category in under the FanFiction section, figurin' she'll nevah notice. Muahahaha!

It's equally true that we've brought the roof of this place crashin' down over our own heads, several times, without any outside assistance whatsoever. Call it a learnin' curve. MaryAnne has an aptitude for creatin' wholesale structual collapse, while I have a personal knack for destroyin' every computer I touch. Hence, we get a monthly newsletter out 4 times a year, and that sort of thing.

Meanwhile, the Commander can fix darn near anything with duct tape, so we make a good team. Seriously, MeadowMufn is the brains of the outfit, and therefore shouldn't be blamed for the stuff that doesn't work, or disappears, or doesn't make sense. 9 times out of 10, something works just fine until MaryAnne gets ahold of it.

Anyhow! We might consider havin' an open town meetin' in the future. Would be a change of pace from us squabbin' amongst ourselves. ( We could squabble with everybody ! ) :wink:

Brian

Brain said: 9 times out of 10, something works just fine until MaryAnne gets ahold of it.

Thus my suggestion of the sign telling hackers that we screw things up around here just fine on our own. Believe me, I require little assistance in messing things up 'round here! Infact I've pretty much mastered the finer intricasies of coordinated chaos. I'm an expert. I don't NEED any help!!! And I certainly don't need some schmuck hacking into the forums, taking the place down and leaving some stupid picture for a calling card. Sheesh!

Anyway, as Brian said, blowin' up computers is his speciality. And believe me he's very good at it. If you have a computer that you want to die but it just won't, send it to him. He'll kill it in no time flat. Complete with sparks flyin', motherboard grindin', "this program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down", puffs of smoke finesse. 8)

MaryAnne, I'm flattered, but you are the Mistress of Disaster and I can only hope to aspire to your skill for destruction. Blowin' up individual PC's is nothin', compared to wandering up to HazzardNet and finding the whole place leveled to the ground. Now THAT is talent. And you never accomplish it the same way twice!

I stand in awe.

Brian

MaryAnne, Mistress of Disaster. *takes a bow* Kneel mere mortals, you are in the presense of disaster-ness.

Although I appreciate all the accolades of my talents, Brian, I think tho' we need to get back to some business here. Like that newsletter...? You think you'll have that done sometime before the end of this decade? :wink:

Waaaal, that all depends on how long this computer holds out, ya see....

I'm workin' on it! My newsletter notes blew to kingdom come with the last computer crash I had. So I have to start over. And then we were all distracted by the hacker. And before all that, I went through a sustained episode of sheer laziness that took me weeks to recover from.

Tell ya what, we'll sort this all out durin' our next moderator meetin'. Rather than air our petty jibes here, we'll privately settle any internal issues with our usual decorum and professionalism, sparing the public from any display of strife.

That is, until we post the meetin' minutes.

Brian

Sometimes I wonder why I even gave you two the passwords to this place. :roll: But, when you're not wreaking havok, you take good care of the place. Thanks.

Anyway, you thought I wouldn't notice the Meeting Minutes, eh? Do you need remindin' who owns this operation? 8)

And Brian, I think we need to take up a collection for you to get a new computer... Perhaps we'll pass the hat around the forums or put a collection plate at the front door. LOL.

Sometimes I wonder why you gave us passwords to the place! ROFL.

In all seriousness, we are honored to be caretakers of this place and even tho' we trip cords once in awhile, er rather....I trip cords once in awhile, the other one there just blows up computers, at least we admit it and we work hard to fix it (and prevent from doing it again. Although Brian's computer problem is it's own unique tripped cord, heh heh).

Anyway! Believe me, we know who owns the place! And we ain't likely to forget. :wink:

Mufn, ol' buddy ol' pal ol' cousin.....like MaryAnne said, we'd nevah forget that you own the place. We respect yer benelovent Commander-ness. We're just not above a little jest once in awhile, tucked away somewhere on the boards to see if you're paying attention. :wink:

Tho' I have no explanation, nor excuse to offer, for MaryAnne's ongoing antics. I think that's an individual matter that is best taken up with her directly. (MaryAnne, it's been nice workin' with ya.)

For myself, I pledge to resolve my computer problem. This old one I'm workin' on now is too stubborn to die - tho' it's unstable and doesn't work half the time. I'm gonna arrange for it to have an unfortunate accident. Then I'll feel justified in getting a new computer.

Brian

( a/k/a "the other one" )