Glad to be back in Hazzard net

Capt_Redneck

Hey all

Just wanted to say I am glad to be back here. It is great to see the forum up and running again. Have to give a big thanks for the updates on the main page. That was great and very appreciated...WE lost a lot of good topics and posts because of some stupid idiot....my apologies for getting mad like that.

Y'all think you can get rid of me that easily....LOL

Now I gotta get my posts up again...LOL

Darrell

Yeah, they can't get rid of us that easy. A HUGE thanks to http://www.hostingmatters.com for the quick reinstall of the backup data. They had the forums ready to go again within hours of my tech support email, but I wanted to see if I could recover some more data from other files I had.

Thanks to all of you for your patience!

Hi Y'all!!

I second that "I am glad to be back here!" I just found this great site and I was shocked that (to quote Capt_Redneck again) “some idiot†ruined it!! How in the heck did they do that?? And did they really get satisfaction from it?? What a pathetic, boring life some little child has when all they could think of to do was to wreck a nice forum. Hey buddy, GET A LIFE :evil: . Ok...time for my apologies for gettin mad too :wink: !

I've found this forum to be warm, inviting, and full of really down home good people! I'm thankful to have the pleasure of chattin to y'all!!

Stormy, that big ol' yeeehaaa sums it all up! Cap'n, Tempest, and everyone else who's glad to be back: I second that!! =)

Heck no, they can't get rid of us that easy! 8)

Definetly a huge thanks to the hostingmatters folks for their tremendous help with the restore. Mufn and I are grateful that only a few days worth of posts were lost, as opposed to the entire board. Which really woulda sucked. LOL.

And as Mufn said, thank you all for your patience and hanging in there. Y'all are great!

I am just glad that the forum is back up and running. Wasn't to sure that I was going to get anywhere this time when I tried to get it but sure am glad that it did work. I know how everyone else feels - there are only three sites I visite often enough to have them under my favorites catigory - Knight Rider Online, this one and Christian Jokes. But One gets bored rather fast when only two of them are availiable. Like I said - glad things are back up and running. Hopefully no viruses were found. Otherwise - it will probably happen again. But how did the person manage to hack this forum. I didn't know you could hack a forum. Oh-well - I geuss somethings are better left unknown to me. Seeing as I don't have the mentail capacity to understand them. :wink:

Tempest66, How much for that car?! LOL. I love it, one of my all time favorite cars. Now, I'll have to post a pic of my Trans Am... I've always been partial to Pontiacs. :D In fact, I think I'll go post it in the HN Garage right now.. if I can find a photo. Anyway, my hubby saw your car on the screen and now he wants one (poor man has no wheels of his own.. he gave his car to his mom). We'll have to go looking in our area soon. LOL.

Anyway, the forums have been upgraded to the latest version so hopefully a lot of the security holes have been fixed. This wasn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last, but at least the damage was fairly minimized this time.

-Mufn