MaryAnne's 1986 Firebird

MaryAnne

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about what the speedometer goes up to. Here's what you can do to figure out yer top speed.

Start with a full tank of gas. Then take your car out for a spin on the local Interstate highway. Get in the fast lane. Hammer it. Put it to the floor. Keep it there.

At some point, the friendly neighborhood State Patrol will kindly inform you of how fast you were going. And then you'll know your top speed.

Always worked for me!

Brian

Don't worry about what the speedometer goes up to. Here's what you can do to figure out yer top speed.

Start with a full tank of gas. Then take your car out for a spin on the local Interstate highway. Get in the fast lane. Hammer it. Put it to the floor. Keep it there.

At some point, the friendly neighborhood State Patrol will kindly inform you of how fast you were going. And then you'll know your top speed.

Always worked for me!

Brian

Had me laughing on that one....That was good Brian......

• 1 month later...

I'm not saying that my craftmanship is shaddy, it's just that this company is not ass-backwards, it's back-asswards.

Everybody has an opinion about what is a passable part or not. I've got everybody telling me what to keep or throw out.

And as to Delphi, in which who we supply, no one knows what's going on with them. They've got their own problems to deal with.