Everyone....Please read this- An Open Apology......

Capt_Redneck

To everyone here at H-Net......

I want to take the time to apologize for my recent sort of argumentative style. As most know that is not what I like to do. I got bugged a bit about what I felt was getting too compounded and I sort of lashed out. For that and to anyone I have offended I did not want that at all, you have my apologies...

Everyone here is a "True" Dukes fan and that will never be taken away from any of ya'll no matter what. The movie aside , which has caused various discontent for most of us, this THE place to be for fans of the DOH. Sure we might not see eye to eye on the movie and that is OK. But there is so much Dukes and other stuff to talk about .

The Dukes is a family and this site is a family. Families have disageements , but things usually go back to normal because they are family. That is what a family does. Please let us try and stay that way. I would like very much to have us all as friends than to have everyone mad.

Darrell

Darrell, that was a fine speechify you gave there. Tho' personally I didn't expect anyone to apologize for anything. Spirited debate, conducted respectfully, ain't a problem. Granted, some empty beer cans got tossed back and forth on a few topics, but hell. We'd all get bored with each other if we were in total agreement.

And after watching CMT repeatedly remove all traces of lively banter from their message boards, I appreciate the fact that we can air our opinions here, take our stance, and pitch some over-ripe tomatoes once in awhile.

You summed it up best; families can disagree and still be family. Your gesture is appreciated, and hopefully anyone who got a little scuffed in the debates, will appreciate it too.

Brian