Hey Y'all - Newbie here

Capt_Redneck

Hey Y'all

Just want to say hi to everyone and hope to make some friends on here. I started watching the Dukes when it came out and was sad when it ended. There will never be another show like DOH again.

I love this site, seems like the best one other than Ben Jones. Does anyone know of others? with a forum or message board? Alot of them seem not to be updated in a long time.

Does anyone belong to any of the Yahoo groups? I belong to few, but nobody seems to post anything new ...

I am hoping to make this a regular visit and talk about The DOH as oftern as anyone can.

Long Live The Dukes..

Darrell

Howdy Darrell!

Welcome to HNet! Thank you for the compliments. We work hard to keep this ol' place fresh and hoppin'. =)

I used to be in several of the Yahoo Groups but have backed out of most of them. Ever since the transfer from Clubs to Groups, the new format was a turn off to a lot of folks and things just pretty much died. I am still in one called Hazzard Crossroads, which sees the occasional post. Otherwise I spend my time here at HNet. :wink:

MaryAnne

Yer really makin' the rounds! It's good to have ya here.

We have a few other sites listed under our "links" page, but we kinda need to update that. It's a start, tho', and you might wanna check it out.

As MaryAnne said, a lot of the message boards that were Yahoo Clubs totally went to heck when the change was made to Yahoo Goups. I think the problem was that the user experience went way down, when everyone had to steer around obnoxious ads within the posts.

Brian

Hey, Darrell. Glad you found us. What took you so long? :D We've been around for quite a while, as HazzardNet.com since 1998, and before that as The Hazzard County Sheriff's Department website since 1996 (we're workin' on resurrectin' that site, complete with its own domain name). So stay tuned! We're not goin' anywhere. And our goal is to make this place as busy as the Boar's Nest on a Saturday night too! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I know all to well how it feels to be a newbee - I was one at KnightRiderOnline.com and am one here now. I hope that I can find more sites like these for the other shows that I like. I always feel a little strange when I join a new site so - I hope that someone will let me know how the ranking system here works - I am also wondering why there are no avatars availiable for the profiles. Can anyone let me know? I really appreciate it - thanks.