My idea of who should play Daisy

"I wasn't familiar with that wrestler, no. But it's cool you're carryin' on the name. It's too good of a handle to be forgotten."

thanks Brian. ..He was an old school wrestler, always kept up that it is not fake. A larger than life character and always great for a story. Legend has it he told promoters when he was younger he played football for West Texas St. and convinced probably most everyone he did, even got invited to alumni games and such. Problem was , he never went to college. He could talk up something with the best of em'. Always kept it "real" , none of this behind the scenes stuff today, if you know what I mean....

Darrell

Sway

"Gretchen doesn't have the lips or legs.

Dasiy Duke should be Jessica Biel"

Well now....To me just looking at Gretchen and listening to her interviews, I could picture her being Daisy, just my opinion mind you.

As far as Jessica Biel , I am not sure. But she grew up in Colorado and didn't you want all southerners to play the parts? Maybe I didn't read your posts right Sway , but thats what I got from em'....

Darrell

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, man...im a new memeber to this site...and i have enjoyed reading..some of these...postings...and i have read alot of good ideas and i think that yours isn't the only good one but is one of the best ones ive read about Gretchen Wilson being Daisy Duke. I mean I agree with you completely. I mean im just not sure about Jessica Simson as Daisy. Some of the stuff I've heard about her...it just doesn't seem to fit. It just makes sense her bein Daisy. :D

• 3 weeks later...