Unbirthday/birthday

essyjane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Happy early Birthday Essy! :D

Think positive instead of negative...it makes life look a little bit better at least. :wink: I remembered your birthday, but was waiting for the date of your birthday to say something.

But anyways, I hope you have a great 18th birhtday! Enjoy it while you can...may all your wishes come true...as well as for everyone else ;)

Well, I had to look this up but I share my birthday with an interesting cocktail of people, including Pope John Paul II, Reggie Jackson and George Strait. A pope, a baseball player and and a country singer...sounds like the beginning of a bad joke doesn't it?

On a more personal level, I also share my birthday with my best friend in the world. We were literally next to each other in this hospital nursey and havent been seperated since. I would'nt have it any other way.

Chance

PS. Plus, Mt. Saint Helens volcano blew on my birthdate, big surprise there. :roll:

:D Babe Ruth hit his first major league home run on May 6- my birthday. It was something like that...I read a page of all that happened on my birthday, but I forgot all of th em, but Babe. Huge baseball fan, so that explains that. And as for who I share birthdays with, I already said, George Clooney. Couldn't think of anyone better to share it with :wink: Well ok a few DOH characters, but George will do for now....Denver's birthday is five days after mine. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, although, my birthday was a living hell today!!

There was one girl who wouldn't leave me the hell alone, even after i politely asked her not to, she still kept it up, so I told her to please stop, I would like to enjoy my birhtday and she kept it up! I liked to have punched her one, but the bell rang (thank God!). Then i had a test today, the computers up school have been being jerks, and we did nothing more than take notes in my career area.

The only nice thing that happened today is my friends aid got me a birthday cake, and another friend got me a photoalbum bound in leather. The rest was utterly unenjoyable! Very few people who knew when my birhtday was forgot, most of my family forgot! Only my brother, my grandmother, and my step mother remembered. My mom remembered too. I had to say something to my dad, but he had called and said he was going to wish me one after he got home b/c he was on his way. Just about everyone forgot!

:cry::cry::cry:

• 1 month later...

I know Brian's authors birthday just recently went by, so it's probably not him whose birthda is comming up. It's also not riddick/harlonds authors birthday either. I don't think i'ts kristy. I know dang well it's not essyjane either. I know the dates of harlond/riddicks authors and essyjane's birhtdays. Kristy i think was back in like the spring or smething. I also know it's cirtainly NOT me because i'm a september baby. Don't tink it's MaryAnne's authors birthday either. hmmm.

Why not spill the beans Deputy? you got my curiosity up.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...