General Lee Thermos for Sale - Canadian Edition in Orange

• 3 months later...

I’ve had my plastic Canadian lunchbox, for over 30 years now. I paid 10 cents at a thrift store, when I was 7. I’m 40 now. Lol. I just purchased that thermos. It’s being shipped, as I speak. I lost out on one, week ago on eBay. I was bummed out. Until, I found that one. Seems like the last one online?  Extremely hard to find. Very happy. It cost a lot. But it took me this long to find it. So I think it’s worth while. Now mines complete. Finally! Thank you, have a good day. 

1 hour ago, Justin said:

I’ve had my plastic Canadian lunchbox, for over 30 years now. I paid 10 cents at a thrift store, when I was 7. I’m 40 now. Lol. I just purchased that thermos. It’s being shipped, as I speak. I lost out on one, week ago on eBay. I was bummed out. Until, I found that one. Seems like the last one online?  Extremely hard to find. Very happy. It cost a lot. But it took me this long to find it. So I think it’s worth while. Now mines complete. Finally! Thank you, have a good day. 

Welcome to Hazzard County Justin!

My lunchbox, and thermos, is just the tip of the iceberg. Of my collection. I’ve got a plastic tub full. My older brothers, 8track tape, my collectables, I got as Xmas gifts in 97, reissued DieCast and matchbox type cars. I also have a few originals. My 2 older brothers coloring activity books. N some wrist launch cars. I bought mint, sheets at same thrift store, years ago, for .25 cents.The good ol days, when collector stuff was just stuff. Now prices r crazy. Everybody can look online now n see the value, b4 they buy. Only thing that didn’t survive growing up. Was my brothers Dukes, black plastic wallet. Maybe I’ll find a replacement some day. I’m happy with what I’ve got. Thanks for reading. Take care. 

On 10/18/2024 at 4:48 PM, Justin said:

Thanks!  Hobie, glad to meet you. I’m from a small town in southwestern Ontario Canada. Smaller than Hazzard County by far. Hehehe. But nice neighbors, just like Hazzard. We all know each other & help each other. Love small towns.Time  runs a lil slower. 

YES!! That's how my hometown ( Franklin Tennessee) was  before the Saturn car was being made in Spring Hill ( 8 miles down the road). NOW.....everytbody lives there from everywhere!  Franklin  ( They  work in Spring Hill, live in Franklin. )

* Good to see you partner !!  :)  DON'T be a stranger!!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins