LUKE DUKE BEAR CLAW BUCKLE

CNH3201

4 minutes ago, CNH3201 said:

Thank you for the welcome! I have been a fan all of my life! I’ve always liked that buckle. There is a guy on here that has one very similar to it.

Cool! So have you ever met any of the stars? Is this your first visit to HazzardNet? Do you have all the DVDs? Do you have a favorite episode or season? Tell us more about your love of Hazzard County.

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2023 at 1:02 PM, CNH3201 said:

Does anyone on here know what kind of buckle that was that luke wore in the first few seasons? The bear claw. I would love to have one.

Welcome to Hazzardnet CNH3201!

Luke's bear claw belt buckle is silver with turquoise and coral inlay for the palm and black enamel for the claws. 

I bought one last year that I had custom made for me, identical to Luke's. 

I bought it from a company located in Arizona. The company name is called Alltribes Indian Art. They specialize in making southwestern style buckles, jewelry, etc.

The maker of mine is semi retired, his name is Jackson. I don't know if he'll be able to still make one, but it's worth a shot calling them. Now I'll tell you, it was very, very pricey. But if he does make one. It'll be made of 100% sterling silver, authentic turquoise and red Coral. It'll look exactly like Luke's and the other member's belt buckle on here.

Hope this helps!

On 7/11/2023 at 10:29 PM, RogerDuke said:

That's pretty interesting MoonRunner. What an awesome collectibile that is. Do you actually wear it or just keep it with other momentos?

I'll switch up sometimes and wear it and then wear a regular buckle, especially if I'm working. Right now I'm looking into have a belt made that's like Luke's from season one.