Wishful thinking... DVD Extras?

back

I know it may be a little early to mention this topic (let alone start a thread about it) but lets get at er' on this one. what do WE the duke fans and the rest of the consumers deserve to get with this DVD?

I say ALL of the stunts and then some. damn, a Seperate disc all about the General!

then of course I gotta remember that there was a cast too! :lol: LOL ...i wanna hear interveiws from the stuntmen, full cast, TV series cast hopefully! what else do you guys want?

im gone.

-Brad

Put out the COMPLETE footage of the CMT special The Making Of The Dukes Of Hazzard( which is the same footage and intervies that was on the WalMart DVD)

I would love to see the CMT specials(Inside Fame and the one that will premiere in a weeka or so) on the original Dukes on there also, but if they put that on a seperate DVD that would be good also.

I'm gone

Darrell

I think expecting any of the original Dukes cast to be involved with the DVD is DEFINITELY wishful thinking. This is about the movie, not the TV show. Each season of the show that has been released so far has had special features, usually including commentary and interviews with some of the cast. I think we can expect that to continue with future releases, so there is really no need for the original cast to be involved with any of the movie stuff. I think John Schneider would be the only one who would even want to anyway.

I believe the people involved with the movie have been trying to separate the movie and the show as much as possible from day one, except for the movie itself capturing the spirit of the show. And that's probably the way they want to keep it. That's just my two cents, though.

-Keith