Best and Worst Lines

What's the best line in the movie  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best line in the movie

• Don't cha know yer not sposed to wear white after labour day?
    • Sheev, are you wearing an armadillo helmet?
    • ....and I'm gonna have to shake my a$$ at someone to get them out

Some of the lines they came up with were both great and sad!

I liked this one

Bo:I am never getting out of this car, I'm gonna sleep in this car, eat in this car and make sweet love to this car!

Luke: Don't you mean make sweet love in this car?

Bo:No I mean to the car, I wanna have sex with the car!

Oh my Bo was in love with the car!

I hated this one

Daisy:The boys are gonna get themselves in trouble and get thrown in jail and I'm gonna have to shake my ass at someone to get them out!

Jesse:That's why we love ya dear!

Jesse would have never said that! He also would have never punched anybody but what are ya gonna do?

what do you think the best and worst lines were?

Some of the lines they came up with were both great and sad!

I liked this one

Bo:I am never getting out of this car, I'm gonna sleep in this car, eat in this car and make sweet love to this car!

Luke: Don't you mean make sweet love in this car?

Bo:No I mean to the car, I wanna have sex with the car!

Oh my Bo was in love with the car!

I hated this one

Daisy:The boys are gonna get themselves in trouble and get thrown in jail and I'm gonna have to shake my ass at someone to get them out!

Jesse:That's why we love ya dear!

Jesse would have never said that! He also would have never punched anybody but what are ya gonna do?

what do you think the best and worst lines were?

Good lines -

"Doncha know you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day?"

"What I'm about to do, I don't wanna remember a lot of it."

"How 'bout the special sir?"

"Oh just ignore her...she's crazy..."

"Bo...Bo the road...Bo watch the road..."

"Enos you dipstick!" (just that they had the dipstick thing in there)

"That's gotta be a record" (after Daisy gets info from Enos)

Bad lines -

Anything that Sheev guy said. He was stupid.

Jam didn't care for Uncle Jesse's jokes either.

Those rude comments that guy made to Daisy. The scene was good though, as he got his penance for it.

Notice we don't have the exact wording of the bad lines, cuz they were just too bad to remember (or write down).

Good lines -

"Doncha know you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day?"

"What I'm about to do, I don't wanna remember a lot of it."

"How 'bout the special sir?"

"Oh just ignore her...she's crazy..."

"Bo...Bo the road...Bo watch the road..."

"Enos you dipstick!" (just that they had the dipstick thing in there)

"That's gotta be a record" (after Daisy gets info from Enos)

Bad lines -

Anything that Sheev guy said. He was stupid.

Jam didn't care for Uncle Jesse's jokes either.

Those rude comments that guy made to Daisy. The scene was good though, as he got his penance for it.

Notice we don't have the exact wording of the bad lines, cuz they were just too bad to remember (or write down).

Uncle Jesse's jokes were some of the funniest in the movie. They had the whole packed theater laughing out loud.

I loved the stuff Uncle Jesse said. He made the character different. Actually reminded me of my late father, who was widowed and loved to tell oddball jokes and flirt. I can actually realter very well to Uncle Jesse and his style in the film.

Uncle Jesse - What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion? A piece of a$$ that will bring a tear to your eye....

Uncle Jesse's jokes were some of the funniest in the movie. They had the whole packed theater laughing out loud.

I loved the stuff Uncle Jesse said. He made the character different. Actually reminded me of my late father, who was widowed and loved to tell oddball jokes and flirt. I can actually realter very well to Uncle Jesse and his style in the film.

Uncle Jesse - What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion? A piece of a$$ that will bring a tear to your eye....

The legs over easy was a good one, just couldnt laugh with the wife in the car. I really cant pick a favorite line, but my favorite scene was when bo and luke saw the general after the wreck, and bo was upset and emotional. My wife says that is something I would do. If I had to pick just one line, it was "why are divorces so expensive....because their worth it" I almost had a can of soda fly out of my nose.

The legs over easy was a good one, just couldnt laugh with the wife in the car. I really cant pick a favorite line, but my favorite scene was when bo and luke saw the general after the wreck, and bo was upset and emotional. My wife says that is something I would do. If I had to pick just one line, it was "why are divorces so expensive....because their worth it" I almost had a can of soda fly out of my nose.

One of the scenes/lines that made me chuckle was during the chase scene in Atlanta. Bo is pissed off because his old flame had let slip that she and Luke used to tumble together in the hayloft. He's trying to evade the cops while he's processing his feelings of betrayal and homicidal rage.

Luke tries praise to soothe his cousin. "Bo, this is some of the best driving I ever seen you do!"

Bo snaps back, "Don't kiss my ass!"

Heh... shortly thereafter, Bo turns to Luke and says, "I hope you're at peace with the Lord, because you're about to meet your maker!" And he proceeds to gun the General Lee up the side of a freeway overpass, as if to kill all occupants. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Definately not the Good ol' boys as we remember 'em originally, but man, if only Coy and Vance would have treated each other this bad. BAHAHA.

Brian

One of the scenes/lines that made me chuckle was during the chase scene in Atlanta. Bo is pissed off because his old flame had let slip that she and Luke used to tumble together in the hayloft. He's trying to evade the cops while he's processing his feelings of betrayal and homicidal rage.

Luke tries praise to soothe his cousin. "Bo, this is some of the best driving I ever seen you do!"

Bo snaps back, "Don't kiss my ass!"

Heh... shortly thereafter, Bo turns to Luke and says, "I hope you're at peace with the Lord, because you're about to meet your maker!" And he proceeds to gun the General Lee up the side of a freeway overpass, as if to kill all occupants. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Definately not the Good ol' boys as we remember 'em originally, but man, if only Coy and Vance would have treated each other this bad. BAHAHA.

Brian

Did you see the movie at a drive-in?

Did you see the movie at a drive-in?