Saying Good-bye part 2

Micheal was on his way back to the farm, and he noticed the Bonnevile parked that match the car that had lost Enos. When Enos was trying to stop him for speeding and he thought it didn't look that fast besides that year only had a 302 engine under the hood. Micheal had gotten out of his Charger and Uncle Joshua who's the guy in the black charger somebody you to know right in the county. Jessica had seen that her husband was home and she was waiting for him to come in and right now Julie was in bad mood because she didn't know that her ticket was null and void right now. But she was happy thinking about the race she had was about to drive her dad's car in on saturday. Micheal walks in the house and he see his wife and son and his brother and cousins there. Joshua asks "You must be Micheal then, my nephew that I haven't met quite yet. I'm your Uncle Joshua by the way I had heard that you gave my daughter a speeding ticket eariler today."

Micheal says "About that Julie and I hope somebody tells Garret when he come around , that according to Boss since I was ah offical Deputy Sheriff those tickets are null and void. And he just swore me in and I still want to know what I did for somebody to swear at me."

Uncle Joshua says " Are you saying that you are now a deputy Sheriff with Hazzerd County Micheal?"

Micheal says "That sounds about right and tell your the guy driving the Bonneville that Enos couldn't catch eariler, he really got chewed out about that right there."

Uncle Joshua says " Well, I declare Rosco has really gotten to you then what did he raise you after all."

Micheal says " No, my mom and Joseph Szenger and I was a Calfornia Border Patrol but somebody caused me to lose my job."

Uncle Joshua says " You was with the Border Patrol and you couldn't catch Julie and Garret you needed Bo to cut them off for ya. Oh, this is really good now and by the way you look at little like Rosco, Micheal."

Everybody had heard Garret pulling in Spittin Cobra and he was shutting down his car and getting ready to come in the house.

Cue Kitty

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca had gotten out later, and Luke asked if she wasn't going to spend the day with her father. Rebecca had said "That he was busy filling out paperwork but I have been thinking about how the girl that stole my car was actually my twin sister. And that Dad had told me this when me was talking before everything starting happening."

Rebecca says "Who owns the Bonneville parked outside, it just the prettiest car I have ever seen in my life there."

Uncle Joshua says " Oh, hi that my car and you are honey."

Rebecca says " I Rebecca Lynn Smith, and I had just met my father who is the Sheriff."

Uncle Joshua says " Oh, that's great but you must look like your mother then."

Cue Anybody

Rebecca Just smiled.

Luke saw that Kathy was hurting So he walked over to her and said sweetheart are you ok.

Joshua looked a little cofused he said why is Luke so worried about his wife she is only pregnet.

Then Bo and Daisy told Joshua that she had almost lost the baby and that she had to stay calm. and Joshua said Oh Ok.

I'm fine Luke Just a little tired.

Garret walked into the house even though he was still mad at Michael for giving him that ticket.

Luke was still worried about Kathy But Kathy was all right . you see the baby was just being a little t active. The baby Kicked she said Luke and he said what and he walked towards to her.and she grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach. and then waited. the baby kicked again. and Luke smiled. and said wow

Micheal says "Garret, wait a minute you know in all fairness you was speeding. But there is some good news because a tecninal thing the ticket is Null and void according to my Uncle Rosco."

Uncle Joshua says "Garret how is everything going for you and Rebecca Lynn you had told me before that the two of you was married."

Micheal says "You mean my cousin is married to my cousin that just happens to be Rosco's daughter as well."

Uncle Joshua says " Wait a minute, you mean didn't know that she was his daughter Garret."

Micheal says " From his expression I guess he didn't and what weird to find out the Sheriff is your father-in-law after all."

Uncle Joshua says "Uh Micheal ...... that Bonneville that Enos couldn't catch was me and you want to know why he couldn't catch me. Because my engine ain't exactly stock actually with Harry's help my car has a 455 rocket engine from my oldsmobile that I was going to restore but a the original engine in Bonnie had died. Well , there is also racing wires and special spark plugs to help with performace and another gas mileage is shot on and it know's every gas station now."

Micheal says " With all due respect Unckes , a 455 rocket doesn't fit ina 1980 Pontiac Bonneville and I love to see how you got it under the hood."

Uncle Joshua says " Don't call me Unckes again Micheal, and if you want to see the engine we could go and take a look at just now. And congratulations on the twin girls coming , and Ross is a cute kid. We could go and take a look at Bonnie out side."

Micheal says "Thanks, but who is Bonnie Uncle Joshua?"

Uncle Joshua says " That's my Bonneville, you know Bonnie for short."

By now Garret is just looking at his cousin and couldn't believe he didn't know that one right there and then he looked at his wife with a spektical looks.

Rebecca says " Honey, wait there is more to the story and I know I didn't tell everybody that is New York but I figured .Well , I didn't what I was thinking then. Oh, ya back to the rest of the story remember when I had told you that there more Garret. And here is it is remember when I had told you that my GTA was stolen by this Angelena Kool, it turns that she is twin sister and just didn't know it at the time."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Jessica says " Honey, what about Bonnie for one of the girls and we don't have to tell her that she named after your Uncle's car."

Micheal says "I like that and you know all the Bonnie's that you see are real pretty anyways and pretty smart as well. Besides you wouldn't want to one of the girls Bertha now would ya."

Jessica says " No thank you on the Bertha, wait your smiling on that name right now that was a little joke you was pulling on there."

By now, everybody was laughing about the name suggestion right now and they found it funny but how Jessica didn't catch on right away.

Uncle Joshua says "I don't mind if you tell use Bonnie, for your daughter and it's okay if tell her that she named after a car that no cop could catch at all."

Micheal says "Are you sure about that right there Uncle Joshua you have never raced againist my Black Charger before."

Uncle Joshua says "Well, lets go and compare cars and see each other cars then."

Micheal says " Ya, she have a rebel spirit all right and okay on that right there.

Cue anybody

By now, Micheal and Uncle Joshua was outside looking at each other cars and Micheal couldn't believe what his Uncle had in his car. Bo and Garret was talking and Bo was wandering why he didn't tell him about Rebecca.

Jason says " Oh great , Josh you fall for your Rosco's other daugher Angelena."

Josh says " Honest , I didn't know that she was Rosco's daughter If I had only know I would never had flirted with her at the Boars Nest, Jason."

Jason says " Ya, right Josh."

:lol: Outside around Uncle Joshua's Bonneville and him and Micheal are talking about his car.

Micheal says " How did Harry get that engine under the hood Uncle Joshua man your car looks like it can move now."

Uncle Joshua says " It can Micheal, but the gas mileage sucks right now but it has all the horsepower it can stand right now."

Uncle Joshua goes and kicks over his car, and everybody inside hears it as well and then Ross is asking who's car is that out there.

Jason says "That's my dad's car, Ross."

Ross points out the window and says "That's my dad's car over there."

cue Anybody

Joshua is talking with Micheal and decides he ought to explain a few things about the family.

Micheal there is one thing your father and Uncle Jesse would agree with me on right now, that is usually turns out bad when a Duke is cop of any kind.. Just ask Bo, Luke and Daisy and you'll see what I mean and I knew your father and you kind of remind me of him right now. It just like your had never seen such a big in my car before, but just for fun how fast is your Charger over there.

Cue Anybody

Jessica says "You know I finally baby girls names that I think Micheal will like together everybody what about Bonnie and Bylinda, the Bylinda is after my grandmother on my mother's side. Sweetest woman you want to meet just make her mad she had a bit of a temper."

Kathy says " I like those name I wander what Micheal is going to think of the name, but have you thought of middle names for them yet."

Jessica says " No, I am thinking that Micheal is right they should named after he is their father after all."

Daisy says " I kind of like "Dharma and Karma' it will give them character as middle names."

Jessica says "Ya, but what is Micheal going to think of the combo for their names. He told me they sound like hippies names a little while ago."

Kathy says " Isn't your son's name Rosco Jesse after all. You know I don't think you knew it at the time but you named him after both Uncles at the time."

Jessica says " Oh, I knew about the Rosco thing besides I get along with him anyways, and the Jesse name is good for girls or boys and he is named after me as well."

Daisy says " Anybody told Uncle Joshua about Ross full name yet, he'll probaly just love the name."

Jessica says " Ya, I think he'll like the name why what the big deal nobody is telling me about now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: I think I need to recap everybody right now, well lets see Jessica thinks that Micheal is going to like "Bonnie and Bylinda" for the twins girls they are having. But she still deciding between "Juliana and Lulu " or "Dharma and Karma" for middle names. Uncle Joshua and Bonnie came to hazzerd(Bonnie is his 1980 Pontiac Bonneville" and we found out that Harry the yongest son helped him with it. I bet there is flames on the car somewhere he is only twenty years old you know. We found out that Garret is married to Rebecca Lynn and that she is one of Rosco's daughter and his other daughter Angelena Marie Hogg Kool is married to Jay J. Kool and she was adopted by Boss Hogg's brother I wonder how that happened.

Daisy Looked at Kathy and said Speaking of Baby Names Have You and Luke decided on a name for your son? Kathy Smiled and said Ya. Jesse Kyle Duke. Jesse is after Uncle Jesse and Kyle is after My father. I like it it has a ring to it. Daisy Said. Kathy Smiled and Said As she looked out the window and saw Luke and Bo working on the General Lee. Kathy Smiled And said now that reminds me of the old days. Jesseca and Daisy went to the window and Daisy said Yup. Bo and Luke alway checked the General Before they raced. and the race is tommorrow.

Julie and her dad was making sure Bonnie was in good running order. Joshua said to Julie lets take this baby over to Cooter Davenport to make sure she is okay right now. Wouldn't want to lose on account of mechanical problem. Bo and Luke see Uncle Joshua and Julie taking off for town and their Uncle looked like he was having too much fun. Bo had looked at Luke and said " You want to give him a run for his money besides I got to see what that engine can really or if it's just talk now."

Luke says " Okay, that's sounds fun then Cousin."

Joshua had spotted his nephews behind him and he says to Julie "You want to have a little fun Julie."

Micheal was at the courthouse and he had alreadry parked his car and he was on his way in and just wandering if Boss was still mad at him from yesterday the mistake him and his Uncle Rosco had made. Micheal had seen Enos and they just talking and Micheal had said " I know why you couldn't catch that Bonneville, it's because my Uncle just had a tune-up on his car and that's why." He was careful not to let it slip abou the real reason why Enos couldn't catch his Uncle.

Enos says "Your covering for your Uncle now, I knew there is something more to that Bonneville and I wish I knew what it was."

Rosco had seen then both walking in, and he has mention how nice Micheal looked in his Uniform.

Micheal says "That's not what my brother and cousins had said thow, hey Unckes did you finally figure out what you was swearing at for me last night."

Rosco says " Quit calling me that , Micheal . And how is Jessica doing right now is she any closer to finding names for the babies right now."

Micheal says " Well, we are getting closer to deciding baby names lets see I want "Bonnie Julianna and Bylinda Lulu" and she wants "Bonnie Dharma and Bylinda Karma" for the girls I sure hope we decide this before the babies are born."

Rosco says " Are you naming one of your daughters Bonnie?"

Micheal says" Ya, why Unckes."

Rosco says "Quit Calling me that alreadry and I happen to like the name Bonnie the show I like that is the Mechanice. And by the way what does your Uncle have under the hood of his Bonneville."

Micheal says " Just a 302 cubic inch Pontiac engine that's all."

Rosco says " Ya, right and I am the President of the United States of America now."

Micheal says " Hail to the Chief then."

Rosco says " That is not funny Enos, and I still want to know what Joshua Duke Sr. has under the hood of his Bonneville."

Enos says " It is a Engine Sherff, not squirrels running the car."

Micheal thought that was the funniest thing he ever heard Enos tell his Uncle."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo had looked at Luke and says "Man Uncle Joshua's Bonnie is tough to get around I can believe he has a 455 Rocket Engine under the hood of her."

Luke says " Just don't tell Enos what our Uncle has in his car, I bet he still trying to figure why he couldn't keep up with him."

Bo says " I think we ought to tell someday, what do you think."

Luke says "Did you see Uncle Joshua reaction when he found out that Micheal is a deputy now and that his son's name was '"Rosco Jesse" man I thought Garret was stunned when found out that his wife was Rosco's daughter."

Bo says " What did you think of baby names that Jessica and Micheal was talking about."

Luke says " In all fairness I think Micheal does a little like Rosco, not a whole lot but just a little here and there."

Bo says "Ya, like when I had stopped Julie, Garret and Micheal instead of him stopping them."

Luke says " Keep your eyes on the road, don't you want to pass Uncle Joshua sometime today Bo."

cue Dukesrule2000

"

Hey Bo, you ain't going to believe who is behind you now , it Micheal in patrol car and that is going to weird getting used to now. Bo says " Oh, don't worry I can lose him just like Rosco and Enos."

Luke says "Just take it easy on him he's my brother after all."

Bo says "Techinally right now he is a Deputy Sheriff of Hazzerd County right now and I don't want a ticket for racing."

Luke says "Now, that is the fair right there besides just have a little fun with him."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Joshua Sr. was driving and keeping ahead of his nephews and he noticed that there was a Sheriff's car behind them as well. Julie had looked as well and she had asked can they lose whoever that is behind them. Joshua had looked at Julie and says "Of course, they can their Dukes aren't they Julie."

Julie says " I guess your right dad, but it looks like Bo is trying to pass you on the left and that would leave whoever is behind then, behind you then."

Joshua says "Trust you father on this and I am letting Bo pass me up and beside I been wanting to really pull this trick since I got back to Hazzerd. Just sit and watch your father lose Enos or Rosco again."

Julie take a look again after Bo passed then she had seen that it was Micheal not Enos or Rosco behind them.

Julie says " Dad , it's Micheal behind you right now are still going to pull your trick on him."

Joshua says '" Honey, right now he is Deputy Sheriff of Hazzerd County I wish you would understand me on this right here."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo Passed his Uncle. And he was looking back and when he hurd Luke say Bo look out and he sawa truck coming strait for them So Bo Went to The right and the General hit a dip in the road. and the General was airborn. Bo and Luke Did A YEEHAA and played the horn. and then they landed safly.

Mean while in The Bonneville

Joshua and Julie was tieng to Out run Michael . When Julie notices the truck and she yelled Dad look out.

Joshua went to the left and went around the truck. and Julie said Dad that was close I wounder how Boand Luke got around that Truck Don't worry about them they are Dukes they can handalanything that comes along. Joshua said. and they both laugh.

Michael see the truck headed his way the truck trive just stopped in the middle of the road and michael lost control of his Patrol car and landedin the ditch. Oh man Uncle Rosco isn't going to like this.,.

Julie looked back and saw Michael in the ditch and she said he looks ok. and then Joshua said Lets chatch up to Bo and Luke and then he put the gas peddal to the floor and took off.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy noticed that the General Lee was gone. and she was woundering where Luke went off to. THE baby started to kick and she smiled and said now Jesse just calm down.

Daisy walked into the Living room and saw Kathy looking out the window. and she asked Kathy are you ok? Ya I'm fine Jesse is just a little to active today for some reason. Kathy Said as she went and sat down. They hurd the General Lee Pull up and then they hurd the Bonnieville pull in too.

Micheal had landed the patrol car a perfect ten in the ditch and he got the radio to let Uncle Rosco what had happened and he wasn't too happy about the whole thing. Cooter came by later and he just looked at where Micheal ended and says "Your Uncle's favorite ditch , I think your learning the whole deputy thing just fine and they just magically land here by some chance. Was you chasing Bo and Luke by some chance Micheal."

Micheal says " Oh , ver funny can you tow me out of here and what do you mean this my Uncle's favorite ditich here. And I was chasing Uncle Joshua in that Bonneville on his as well he is hard to get around and where did that truck come from."

Cooter says "Ya, I get you out of her and tow the patrol back in town and you are fitting in just fine then."

Back at the farm

Bo and Luke come walking after parking the General being followed by Uncle Joshua and Julie and they was chuckling by where Micheal landed.

Julie says "Oh, you guys missed where Micheal landed. Right in Rosco's favorite ditch and that just made my day but he is okay."

Uncle Joshua says " Honey , I told you he was okay besides there is magnet in that ditch or something."

Jessica says "That's not funny my husband was doing his job Uncle Joshua and Julie not he is problay going to get yelled at now."

Julie says "That's my fault he should've seen that truck coming down the road then and he maybe he would've stayed on the road."

Jessica says " Julie, your something else you know that and when do you start college again."

cue Dukesrule2000 :lol::cry::cry::lol:

Jessica says " Where's Micheal it's time my water broke I think these girls are trying me now, you do know there about a month too early right ."

Kathy says "Well, lets see how far apart are they Jessica."

Jessica says "About five minutes or so and I don't think they are going to wait for the hospital."

Ross says " Uncle Luke what does that mean?"

Luke says " That means your sisters are coming and I had better tell your daddy as well."

On the cb in the General Lee "Lost Sheep Two to Lost Sheep Three where are and this is very important."

'Lost Sheep Two from Lost Sheep Three what is so important what is so important right now"."\

'Lost Sheep Three your two little lambs are coming right now Jessica's water broke and she says they are coming fast right now hurry to the farm. I am sure Rosco will understand about this one time now and there is no time to get the hospital and go get the docter."

" Lost Sheep Two , I am on my way and beside I want to be there this time where Ross was born I was working and got there after he was born."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Ok Lost sheep 3 lOST Sheep one out/ Luke said as he put the cb down. Jessica said I Just had another contraction Kathy I'm worried. Don't worry Twins Usaly vome early they will be fine Lets get you up Stairs. Kathy helped her upstairs and she said Luke when Michael gets here tell him where we are ok. Ok Sweetheart. Luke said. Jesseica said Kathy I'm so glad you are a doctor I Would be scared right now if there wasn't a doctor around. Kathy Smiled and said Jessica stay calm everything will be fine. Now on the Next contraction I want you to push ok.Kathy Said. Jessica said ok.

MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS...

Luke saw Michael pull in. and 2 seconds later he came into the house. Luke said with a smile on his face they are up stairs and Michael said Thanks and he ran up the stairs. Luke Just smiled and he started to chuckal. Bo said Cousin I wouldn't Chuckal in 2 months that will be you.

Luke said I know, thats why I;m Chuckal cause I can see me doing the samething.

Michael came into the bed room Just in time to see his first daughter born. Kathy covered her up and handed her to Daisy and Daisy took her and cleaned her up. Kathy looked at Jessica and said Ok are you ready to do this again. Jessica said do I have a choise? Kathy Smiled. Jessica said here comes another contraction. Ok Jessica Push. Kathy Said,

Meanwhile down stairs

Luke Bo and Ross and the others hurd the first baby cry. Well Baby number one is here Bo Said. Ross Excited he couldn't wait to see and hold his sisthers for the first time.

Upstairs

Daisy came down stairs and said Luke call an ambulance. Don't worry everything is going well Kathy Just wants to get an ambulance here so they can take the girls to the hospital. and Luke said Ok and he went to pick up the phone.

Daisy went back upsatairs.

Daisy walked into the Bedroom Just as the second one came into the world Kathy asked Michael if he wanted to cut the unbital cord and he said ya and Kathy showed him where to cut. and then she handed the baby to Daisy and cleaned to clean her up.

Downstairs

They hurd the second baby cry. and Bo said the Twins are here YEEEHAAA. and Luke did a YEEHAA too.

Michael came down the stairs and said Jessica and the girls are fine. and Luke, Kathy is a wounderful doctor. she kept Jessica calm.

Then they hurd the ambulance. and Bo went out to greet them and showed them where to go. They loaded then into the truck and headed for the hospital. Kathy came downstairs and Luke walked up to her and said you did great sweetheart. how are you? Kathy smiled and said I.m fine. Now lets go to the hospital and see them babys.

Everybody had made it in time and then Rosco came in as well he wanted to his twin great nieces for the first time. He had remembered when Jessica had Ross he had drove her to the hospital because Micheal was working at the time.

In the Room with Jessica and the babies and the docter said they were little but they are healthy. And then he said couldn't they have waited so they could've been the first set of twins born at the hospital and by the way they are first set twins in a long time.

Jessica and Micheal had said they had annoucement about the babies and everybody was listening. Jessica says "Meet Baby Bonnie Michelle Duke Szenger and Baby Bylinda Michelle Duke Szenger everybody and I am very tired after having twins."

Micheal says " By the way we comprised and gave both twins Michelle after me and Duke to have the family name in the names."

Ross came in and says "There so tiny Mom and Dad are babies this tiny when there born?"

Jessica says "All except you, you was a whopping 8 pounds and 10 ounzes he was a bouncing baby boy Ross."

Ross says " I don't get what does that mean , Mom."

Rosco was listening and looked at his two brand new great-nieces and said with joy they look my Mama of all things. Jessica looked at Micheal and says " I hope our next baby looks me."

Micheal says "Does this mean you want more kids Jessica then, you mean having twins didn't bother you at all."

Jessica says " I always said I wanted a big family Micheal and this is proof of it."

Ross says "My baby sisters are beutiful Mom and Dad and they are so little right now."

Micheal says "Don't you worry about that right now son they'll get bigger and in a about a years they'll walking and following you around."

Jessica says "This is the fourth happiest day in my life right here."

Kathy says "Then what is the other three then."

Jessica says " When I met Micheal, when I got married to Micheal and when Ross was born."

Ross says " Mom, can I have a baby brother next time around?"

Jessica says "Well, you can't just pick what you want God gives you what he decides to give you in kids. But just keep that in mind and now you are a big brother this means a lot of things you can help he with."

Joshua, Julie, Jason and JoshuaJr. came walking to see everything going and they hadn't heard the babies names quite yet.

Joshua says " Micheal, that uniform is going to take some getting used to in you. So what did you and Jessica name the babies after all, I got here late."

Micheal says "Bonnie Michelle Duke Szenger and Bylinda Michelle Duke Szenger aren't those the two prettiest names for the prettiest girls in all of Hazzerd."

Joshua says " I agree with you besides they look like Mama, don't you think Luke."

Luke says " It's too soon to tell right now Uncle Joshua."

cue Dukesrule2000 :lol: