Saying Good-bye part 2

Balladeer: Ross heard his first locker room joke at age five from Jason, and now he wants to tell the preacher this ought to embrass Micheal and Jessica at church sunday. But I love to see what Rosco is going to do when he hears it from Ross, I wonder what Rosco thinks about meeting other duaghter for the very first time. Heck of way Micheal had the two of them meet up, kind of fits I think Micheal is starting to get the hang of Hazzerd now. :roll:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica and Kathy sees that Bo and Luke haven't left and Jessica tells them the joke that Ross had told her. They both find it funny and ask who told Ross the joke, and Jessica says" It was Jason that told him the joke and he wants to tell the preacher the joke now. I suggested telling Rosco the joke it would take him a while to figure out the joke.

Cue Anybody

Josh nudged Jason and said that is Bo's twin Garrett and that was the car you went on a little joyride when he was asleep when you was sixteen years old. Don't you remember how mad he got at you, and Uncle Jesse threaten to call our parents to tell them what you had did.

Jason says " Ya, I had never seen him so mad at me before that night, wait a minute Josh that was your idea to borrow spittin Cobra. But you was like you known notghing about what I had done."

Garrett walks over to Josh and Jason and just looks at Josh's Fiero and just sighs.

Cue Anybody

Cooter is asking Garrett how he is doing lately and he says "That I was doing fine , but I know something is going to happen since Jason and Josh are here."

Jason and Josh taken offense to their cousin's remark but they know kinda still thinks they still get in trouble. But Garrett is so wrong why they haven't done anything so wrong in the past time and that they and there sister took care of MIcheal's son Ross and they didn't do a half bad job. Josh cuts and says "Well, what about that joke you told Ross, that you told him not to repeat Jason."

Jason says "Oh, relax he won't repeat that joke trust me on this right here I know kids pretty good, besides my ex-girlfriend had three and told them jokes that all the time at time and she didn't seem to mind. I mean Josh what's the big deal anyways, besides you were practically teaching him the code for talking about a girl without her knowing what you was doing."

Josh says " I can explain that right there, besides he won't repeat that either as well."

Cooter and Garrett are talking about when Jason went and borrowed his car and went in to Chickasaw County and that Sheriff Little had seem then but didn't catch up with them.

Cue anybody

Julie Duke was driving her Trans Am that she got from her brothers as a birthday gift after she said hello to her cousins. She had seen the white GTA of Rebecca Lynn or whoever that was driving, and she decided to see if she could handle the car or not. Julie knew that she could handle her car that she was proud of right now, and she had talked to Bo about to see if she could tryout for the racing team he was with but he didn't take her serios about it. Bo had told her that she didn't have enough experience so she was going out to prove to him that she had the talent for driving by driving in Hazzerd. That will prove to Bo that she could handle and she recalled him telling her Nascar racing isn't the same as driving in Hazzerd.

Julie was always being told by her family she didn't have the experience for something. Julie had told her father that she wanted to race, and he asked if she was sure about this right here. Julie was going down the road doing sixty-five and had seen Micheal with Rebecca and they was talking to Rosco on the side of the road. Julie didn't care she was determined that she wanted everybody in the county to know what her could do, and what kind of driver she was. So she didn't even bother to slow down when she went by Rosco and she had figured that will prove what kind of driver she was.

Julie was laughing about what Jason and Josh used to say when they was joking around that used to make Uncle Jesse mad as a hornet.

Ten Years ago

"The Duke farm and Jason, Josh, Jonathon, Jesse and Julie are vistiing for the summer and they 14, 12, 11, 10 and 8 years old. Jason and Josh love to hang out with Bo and Luke and ride in the General Lee especially when Bo drove down the country roads.

Jason says "This is the Bulls*** residents , hands us any Bulls*** we can handle."

Josh says "Bulls*** Rescue service, if the Bulls*** gets to thick just give us a sign and will throw you a rope so you climb out of it."

Luke says " Jason, Josh where did you get that from that is pretty funny stuff for some kids."

Bo says " I Bet Uncle Jesse just loves that stuff yet?"

Jason says "Oh, we heard if from the neigbors next door they are always saying that around people that come over."

Josh says "Uncle Jesse heard that when he had picked us up at the airport he pointed the finger at me when I had said my part of it, Bo."

Bo says " I still can't believe it Julie is eight years old where does the time go and she is getting quite tall now."

Luke says "She was her last summer and she was only seven years old."

Bo says " Ya, I know but that girl sprout up like a beanstalk what does your parents feed her."

Jason says "Hey Bo, what about me I figure this summer I can finally learn how to drive the tractor on the farm."

Josh says " Ya, he been telling about this on all trip out here guys. It's getting boring, you know they showed "Smokey and the Bandit" on the airplane on the way out and Julie just loved it. Jason couldn't keep his eyes off the stewerdess and she wasn't that pretty."

Luke says "You mean you had like her Jason?"

Jason says "Ya, but it never would have worked out anyways Luke she was much too old for me she had to been atleast thrity years old. Ya, but she looked like Sally Field from the movie that me was watching. Jonathon and Jesse snored right through the all movie."

End Flashback

cue Anybody

Balladeer: Do you smell trouble with what Julie is doing and planning on doing right now, I mean what about being so daring like that. She just wizzed right past Rosco going sixty- five in Trans Am and she is looking for that girl driving the white GTA and see would could drive better. No wonder Jason and Josh felt they had to follow her to Hazzerd, she just a typical Duke then and this was nothing new to them right now.

What do you think of everything going right now?

Rosco Looked at Michael and said there is your first duty get that Duke. and Michael Said I will only get her cayse she is speeding and Not because she's a Duke. Then he got in his car and went after her.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Jessica said Kathy How are you feeling today?

Kathy smiled and said You Know Jessica I getting tired of everyone asking me if I'm ok or all right. ya I'm fine a little bord but fine.

Jessica Said well we only asked cause we care about you and the Baby and you Know what the doctor said. Ya I know, but it's so hard for a person like me to stay still. I'm so use to being on the go and taking care of everyone. Kathy Said. I, know Kathy But Let the family take care of you for once ok. Jessica Said.

Julie was going down Willow Creek and looked in the mirror and just looked and it was her cousin Micheal right behind her. She wasn't expecting him to be trying to stop her for speeding this time, Julie had the advantage she knew this county like the back of her hand. She had doubted that Micheal knew the county that well, and she took the same shortcut that Bo or Luke and take so many times when she had ridden with them.

Back at the Farm

Ross, was talking with Bo and he had said "Uncle Bo, how old do you have to be to get a Nascar race is five old enough."

Bo had to laugh and said "Ross, why don't you wait till you have your driver's license and Luke had seen what Ross was doing as well."

Luke says "Well, you have to tall enough to reach the pedals as well Ross."

In the meantime Julie cut down road after road and she still had Micheal right behind her. She nearly cut off Garret in his Mustang he was just about to cuss until he had seen what was going and he decided he help his young cousin with her problem. Micheal had no idea who was driving the Mustang but he was speeding as well and he just catch him for speeding as well.

Garrett had gotten on the radio and called his brother and cousin and told him that was a younger version of Rosco following Julie and that he was really good. Luke had thought and responded back and said that was his brother Micheal and that he was going to talk Rosco about accepting the job as a deputy sheriff. He had told him that he was raised in California and that he was with California Border Patrol until Hughie Hogg messed up his job he had and that he was cousin as well. Luke had explained that Rosco's little sister Juliet was his mother and that Micheal was son between Juliet Coltrane and his father and that she taken him to California and that her and husband Joseph Szenger raised him as his son. Garrett had told Luke that he has a really nice car thow what year is that Charger that he is driving right now anyways.

Cue Garrett.

Jason and Josh had heard on the radio on the cb about what was going on and they Josh said " Better her than me, Rosco been trying to give me a ticket ever since I got her Jason."

Jason had picked up the mike and asked Bo, did he hear right did you say that Micheal had accepted the job a Deputy Sheriff. Bo had told Jason that he did hear right on that right there. Jason had asked Cooter, what do think of that new right there. Cooter say "Well, it don't brother me but I will watch my driving more carefully , and from what I heard Micheal was a darn good California Border Patrol officer from Luke tells me. And trust me drives just like Luke does , but he doesn't know the county like Luke does so he might have a problem there. But if he ever needs a tow I'll take care of the problem whatever come up."

Jason says " Do you think Garrett is still mad about that little joyride I had with his Mustang eight years ago, Cooter."

Josh says " I really think Garrett should get over it by now it had been eight years now."

Cooter says "Now Jason and Josh he has a right to still be mad at what the two of you did eight years ago. And you and your brothers were always playing tricks on your cousins and Uncle Jesse every summer you came to Hazzerd."

Cue anybody

Angelena Hogg Kool had met her husband Jay J. Kool at the old Silver Mine to tell him that problem of the Sheriff being her father and knowing what they was up.

Jay says "So, he knows that we really are married then Angelena . And he also knows that Pontiac is really Rebecca Lynn Smith's car , but when do you find out she was your twins sister Angelena."

Angelena says " He slipped up and told me, and that he told that he was ashamed of what I had did to her."

Jays says " Well, all is fair in love and war then Honey."

Angelena says " Ya, you are right Jay but he is my father . I don't think I still go ahead with our plan like you had in mind, it's too risky now and I feel bad about sabotaging and stealing my sister's car."

Jays says "Just get over it, Angelena. Besides didn't you go to school with her and didn't she used to pick on you anyways. She is not such angel after all like your father thinks then."

Cue Anybody

Micheal was having a hard time getting around this Mustang but he didn't who this was he was bound and determined to get around him. It was almost as if he running interference for Julie he never ran into things lke this in California but he wasn't about to tell his Uncle this right now he would think he was wuss. Garrett was smiling and thinking that would take a whole lost more than that right there to go around him. He had thought some border patrol officer can't even get around a guy in a Mustang he drove like Rosco that's for sure. He had hoped he didn't run into a tree trying to get around that for sure.

Cue Kitty

Julie was still driving and she was keeping ahead of Micheal some great "California Border Patrol" he can't even get around Garrett in his "Spittin Cobra" and that she was going to thank her cousin later , and later avoid her other cousin for what she was doing. Micheal was getting mad he figured that Bo was in front of him giving him all kinds of problems right now but he doesn't he remember having car like that. Micheal got on his radio hoping that Bo would pull over him, and let him keep after Julie.

Bo hears about this on the radio and doesn't understand what Micheal is talking about. He decided to tell him he is still at the farm talking with his son right now, and that he was asking is he could get into Nascar at his age. Micheal asked if it's not you between me and Julie then who is it then, and he went on to say that he knew that wasn't happy about his decision but this just isn't funny right here. Bo had said again that isn't him but his twin Garrett in the Mustang between him and Julie and what was going on anyways. Micheal said" Uncle Rosco told to me catch Julie for speeding and that that what is going, and who is Garrett anyways."

In the meantime Angelena and Jay J. Kool see that the law is a little distracted and Jay mention in would be a perfect time to put there plan in to action and that she had to choose between her sister and father and her husband. Because otherwise he is going to drop her off at the first stop they had made and blame her for what is going right now.

Angelena looks at her husband and says to him that how could he make her choose between her family that she just found out about and their plan what kind of man if he anyways.

Angelena says "Well, I am going to my father's house and dropping off Rebecca's car and telling him all that she know know matter what to her and she is going to tell him that he had a part in the all the thing."

Jays says "You wouldn't Angelena , and that would put you in jail for grand theft auto and you can't spill the beans about you mean because we are married."

Angelena says " Well Jay when me got married the marriage license had expired for the date of it, so that voids that plan right there. So I guess were just living together for the past five years then."

Jay says " You don't mean really mean that Angelena?"

Angelena says "When we was in Joshua Tree, California I had looked up out marriage license and it didn't come up nowhere."

Cue Kitty or Garrett

Balladeer: Wow, there is lot going in the county and Angelena is thinking about telling Rosco everything and she ain't even married to Jay legally now. That is real major develpment right there. What about what is going on between Julie, Garrett and Micheal and the fact that Garrett doesn't respect him as family right now.

Bo had seen that Julie, Garrett and Micheal was mad at him for cutting them off and they had their right for being mad at them. And then after Bo and Luke got out of the General Luke explained that there was Hazzerd/Chickasaw County and you don't want to mess with Sheriff Little and Micheal had thanks to Bo he could finally give Julie and Garrett a ticket for speeding. And Luke had wandered about that right there and what his brother was up to.

Micheal got done with the tickets from the offical pad his Uncle had given him, and he explain it was a direct order for his Uncle to give Julie a ticket that's all.

Rosco had drove up later had said that you finally caught two Dukes, and Micheal had said that it wasn't but Bo here because we was getting near the Chickasaw County line.

Micheal says " Uncke's why didn't you tell me about the Chickasaw County line and about Sheriff Little then."

Rosco says "Dang it, I hate when you call me that and it's not funny Bo. Well, If I had told you about Sheriff Little you would have never done that for me and sometimes you have to trick somebody."

By now Julie, Garrett Bo and Luke was in stitiches by Micheal's nickname for Rosco they had heard anybody somebody call him that. They would have in deep trouble for calling Uncle Jesse that right there.

Bo says "But , I bet Micheal would've called him that right there Luke."

Luke says " There is lot to know about my brother than I know right now Bo. Besides did you see Rosco reaction when he calls him that, just priceless."

Bo says " I love to hear him call Boss Hogg that right there besides he is his Uncle as well. Just think what he would says about that right there."

Cue Anybody

Joshua Andrew Duke Sr remember every nook and road and shortcut around Hazzerd County. Why he remembered when Rosco was a honest Sheriff and that was a long time ago. He was going down the road to the Duke farm and he was coming and there was three girls and a little boy about five years he had wondered who's kid that was and he knew the one girl was his niece Daisy but who was the other two. Daisy had seem her Uncle's 1980 Pontiac Bonnevile and she had always did get along with Uncle Joshua and that Uncle Jesse said that he was wild brother in the family.

Uncle Joshua was parking his Bonneville about now, and he had gotten over to see Daisy. He had asked who was the pretty girls and half-pint with them.

Daisy says "Uncle Joshua this right here Kathy Duke and she is Luke's wife and they are expecting a son. And this other lady over here is Jessica Lee Szenger and she is Micheal's wife and they are expecting twin girls right now."

Ross says "Hello, Uncle Joshua I'm Ross and that's my mommy over there and my dad is Micheal Szenger he just accepted a job his Uncle Rosco."

Uncle Joshua says "Who is Micheal Szenger exactly now, and maybe we could talk in the house where is more private."

Back at Cooters Garage and Jason and Josh are just talking and they thinking about a story that there Dad had told them about him and Uncle Jesse and something about the former Sheriff's two daughters and how they went out on a double date with his knowledge.

cue anybody

Back at the farm..Daisy was Telling Uncle Joshua about Michael. Ya I remember something about that Hank Told me that he had a fling with Rosco's Sister. and that she was pregnet. But she left towncause she didn't want to cause troube for Hank and Rose. and I told him she all ready has cause trouble betewwn him and Rose the minute she slept with him So I covenced Hank to Tell Rose. ThatWay serten people couldn't hold that agenest him.

Just then they hurd the General Lee come in and they all went out to greet them. Bo and Luke Got of the General Lee. and they said hello to their Uncle. And Luke went up to Kathy and said How are you sweetheart? I'm fine Baby.Kathy Said.

Julie had came back to the Duke farm and she had seen her father's Pontiac but Micheal hadn't shown up yet and she was glad for that. The gall he had to give his kin a speeding ticket and how come Bo had to cut her off. Josh had drove back to the Duke farm and they had seen there Dad's car and they had heard the trouble the sister had caused. They had also heard that Garrett was involved as well so they wondered what had happened at the moment.

Daisy was glad to see her Uncle he was Uncle Jesse's wild little brother and that he claims that he was never caught running shine and that made Rosco mad as ever.

Julie walks in and says hi to her dad, but she was still mad at her cousin from stopping her prior but she would be polite around her father to her cousins. Josh had pulled in and see that everybody was home and they wondered what there father wanted right now.

Ross had says " Uncle Joshua your my Uncle Jesse's little brother what was he like because I never did get a chance to get to know him at all."

Joshua says "Your Uncle Jesse , lets see where do I start at for ya here Ross. By the way you look just like the Sheriff did you know that son."

Ross says " Ya, I knew that and so did my dad until he was eight years old . But what was Uncle Jesse like I never had chance to know him myself just heard about him."

Joshua says " Well, he was a fair and honest man and he was soft spoken mand but if something was bothering he let you know about it as well."

Julie says " Hi, Dad what's going and I thought you and Mom was going to trade in the Bonneville for somthing different with less problems."

Joshua says " Honey, well you know they just don't cars like mine anymore too much plastic and way to small for my taste as well."

Cue Kitty or Garrett or Anybody

Julie had asked Why do he stop her and that she almost had Micheal lost real good. You're ruining my fun her besides what is fun in coming to Hazzerd if you can't lose the cops you used to do that all the time anyways.

Bo says "Well, did you know how close you was to Chickasaw County and Sheriff Little Julie?"

Julie says "So what Bo, he don't scare me and beside I could outrun with my Trans Am anyways."

Luke says " You wouldn't be saying that if you ever did meet up with Sheriff Little beforehand, you are just like your father."

Uncle Joshua says " Thank You, I glad one of my kids is just like me out of five."

Bo says " That is very true but what about your plans of going to University of Georgia in the fall Julie."

Julie says " I still going to do that but I still want to have in the meantime that all why is everybody trying to ruing my fun lately."

Uncle Joshua says " Nobody is saying that you shouldn't have fun just look out for Sheriff Little that is all honey."

Luke says "Besides if you really want to see how fast your Trans Am we could alway drive to the Hazzerd County Fairgrounds and go on the race track and see who is the fastest Julie."

Julie says "That sounds like fun Luke, and I think I will take the challenge but who am I racing againist."

Bo says "What about me Julie, you say want to race in Nascar and I do race in Nascar right see if you can outrun me then in General Lee cousin."

Julie says " Okay, your on then Bo."

Jason says "Hey little sis, I'll be there to root for my little sister out there just keep in mind Bo did keep Earnhardt, Petty and Jeff Gorden behind in Atlanta so he could win the race."

Josh says " This I got to see go down for myself."

Daisy says " Even better Hazzerd County is having there race again on saturday and I know Bo will enter so this will be a perfect time to see what your car can really do after all."

Joshua had smiled and says "Julie why don't you borrow my Bonneville she is pretty fast I did manage to lose Enos with it."

Julie says " No thanks Dad, but I still my car is faster anyways right now."

Joshua says " Then here the keys and go check what is under the hood and real reason why I won't see Bonnie."

Julie says " All right you got me curious and you said that you smaked off and lost Enos when you was cominng in as well."

Julie walks out of the farmhouse and over to her father she knew that it had a 302 engine but she was just humoring her father so she goes and opens up the drivers door and preceeds to get the hood opened up. Well what Julie sees will shock anybody what she saw she had to look twice, because it was a 455 Rocket engine from their Oldsmobile that he said he was restoring at the time. Julie wanted that car so bad and was disappointed when he said that she couldn't have when she turned sixteen.

Julie close the hood and the drivers side door, and walks back into the farmhouse and she tosses her father's car keys to him.

Joshua says "Cat got your tongue Julie."

Julie says " Hell Ya, I drive your car in the race coming up dad and that is the 455 Rocket Engine from the Oldsmobile you wouldn't let me have when I turned sixteen. And now see why you was keeping the car in the garage even though I didn't understand why you did back then."

Joshua says " Hey, watch your langauge young lady and I'll take that a complient about the engine but I got to teach you how to handle the car first. Besides that old Oldsmobile got me many time away from the

ATF agents in Hazzerd and surrounding areas including pissing off Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and Sheriff Little of Chickasaw County many times."

Julie says " Huh Dad, did Enos know what you had under the hood when you manged to shake him off eariler today."

Joshua says " I never gave him chance to find out what was under the hood of Bonnie."

Bo had said " You mean, your let Julie race Bonnie againist me and Luke in the General Lee on saturday are you sure she can handle the car and that 455 Rocket that you got in your car."

Luke says "Oh this , I just got to see for myself I can't believe you squeezed a 455 rocket in your Bonneville was there enough room for it."

"Dad you didn't tell me and Josh about this right there, you know I would've helped with this project." says Jason.

Joshua says "Well, in all do respect Harry had all the fun he is quite handy when it comes to fixing up cars lately."

Cue Anybody

Balladeer

While Joshua Andrew Duke Sr was visiting with the his family see how he was only Duke brother left he was wanted to see how the family farm was doing. Enos was off telling Boss and Rosco how Joshua Duke had easiley shaked him off and got him lost in the county. Boss had wondered in he had correctly that Enos had told him and Rosco it was a 1980 Pontiac Bonneville and Enos had told that was what he was behind the whole time.

Micheal was at the courthouse and he was talking to Rosco and Boss about what he had just done. And Boss, was informing that the tickets he wrote out on Rosco's were legal and that he to be sworn in before they could take. Micheal feeling like cracking a joke then said " If you think I just let you swear at me without knowing what I did, well Boss I don't think so."

Enos and Rosco was cracking and Boss was getting mad at him, and he had seen the joke he pulled on him and just let it go but was still mad that the two tickets he wrote out was null and void. Enos was telling Micheal about this 1980 Pontiac Bonneville that Joshua Duke Sr. had lost with seemed just a tad too fast for it and he never did keep up with him.

Rosco had told Enos to take his patrol car over to Cooter's for a tune-up if he couldn't keep up to a newer Pontiac.

cue Anybody