Saying Good-bye part 2

but I ain't dumb. Any Dukes on the Hazzard Net come on. Then he hurd on the other end You Have Lost Sheep here What's up Crazy C? So Cooter told The Dukes what Rosco had told him. and Luke said Ok Crazy C thanks. Then Luke Put the cb down. and then he looked at his in-laws and said I'am sorry I got you all into this. Rebecca said You didn;t get us into anything son. and Hughie just made a mistake if he thinks he can get rid of us. and he threned a Judge and they could get him up to a year in Jail.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I ain't dumb. Any Dukes on the Hazzard Net come on. Then he hurd on the other end You Have Lost Sheep here What's up Crazy C? So Cooter told The Dukes what Rosco had told him. and Luke said Ok Crazy C thanks. Then Luke Put the cb down. and then he looked at his in-laws and said I'am sorry I got you all into this. Rebecca said You didn;t get us into anything son. and Hughie just made a mistake if he thinks he can get rid of us. and he threned a Judge and they could get him up to a year in Jail.

Ross asked his Uncle Rosco how come when he drive you don't use your seat belt , Mom instance that I use mine even daddy says so. Julie and Cooter ask Rosco why not and Julie looks at him and says that in Ohio it's a law. Ross was asking Cooter what do you mean riding with Uncle bo you might need a seat Belt. Rosco knew what Cooter had ment by that right there and he had said that to trust Cooter about this one , because he knows very well about his Uncle's driving.

cue anybody

Ross asked his Uncle Rosco how come when he drive you don't use your seat belt , Mom instance that I use mine even daddy says so. Julie and Cooter ask Rosco why not and Julie looks at him and says that in Ohio it's a law. Ross was asking Cooter what do you mean riding with Uncle bo you might need a seat Belt. Rosco knew what Cooter had ment by that right there and he had said that to trust Cooter about this one , because he knows very well about his Uncle's driving.

cue anybody

In Town...

Hughie and Bosshogg was in the courhouse and Rosco walked back into the courthouse Boss said How did you know that Michael was a Duke? Well I kinda had my suppions cause he looked so much like Luke Duke. But when I hurd him say he got a letter from Hazzard .I saw him put it in his locker and when he left I went to his locker and I read the letter and it said that he was a Duke So I planted some money in his locker and I told one of his co-workers that I thought I saw him take a bribe. and then the next thing i know his boss was asking him to open up hi locker. and he found the moneyand he fired him right on the spot.

and all I did with Luke was I took some money out of your bank and i went to the farm when they where all at the race and I planted in the house and Rosco did the rest.Hughie said.

In Town...

Hughie and Bosshogg was in the courhouse and Rosco walked back into the courthouse Boss said How did you know that Michael was a Duke? Well I kinda had my suppions cause he looked so much like Luke Duke. But when I hurd him say he got a letter from Hazzard .I saw him put it in his locker and when he left I went to his locker and I read the letter and it said that he was a Duke So I planted some money in his locker and I told one of his co-workers that I thought I saw him take a bribe. and then the next thing i know his boss was asking him to open up hi locker. and he found the moneyand he fired him right on the spot.

and all I did with Luke was I took some money out of your bank and i went to the farm when they where all at the race and I planted in the house and Rosco did the rest.Hughie said.

Rosco got it all on tape and he told Boss that he was going on patrol.Then he left. he got in his patrol car and headed for the Duke farm.

AT THE DUKE FARM.. Rosco stopped his patrol car and went up to the house and knocked on the door. and Kathy opened the door and Rosco said Good news and he handed Luke the taperecorder and he said I got it all on tape. Luke played the taperecorder and he hurd what Hughie had said. and then Luke said wwe got him (LOOKING AT ROSCO)Thanks.

Rosco got it all on tape and he told Boss that he was going on patrol.Then he left. he got in his patrol car and headed for the Duke farm.

AT THE DUKE FARM.. Rosco stopped his patrol car and went up to the house and knocked on the door. and Kathy opened the door and Rosco said Good news and he handed Luke the taperecorder and he said I got it all on tape. Luke played the taperecorder and he hurd what Hughie had said. and then Luke said wwe got him (LOOKING AT ROSCO)Thanks.

Julie comes back to the farm, and she is asking why is Ross calling Rosco by Uncle instead of Sheriff Michael. Ross says " Simple because he's my Uncle that's all Julie."

Jessica asks Julie "Didn't you know that Rosco is Michael's Uncle, and by the way his mother was Juliana Coltrane as well. And Boss and Lulu is his Aunt and Uncle as well.

Julie was speachless on this right now, and she didn't even think this right here she had heard from her parents that Luke might have a little brother but she never really thought of anything of until now.

Cue anybody

Julie comes back to the farm, and she is asking why is Ross calling Rosco by Uncle instead of Sheriff Michael. Ross says " Simple because he's my Uncle that's all Julie."

Jessica asks Julie "Didn't you know that Rosco is Michael's Uncle, and by the way his mother was Juliana Coltrane as well. And Boss and Lulu is his Aunt and Uncle as well.

Julie was speachless on this right now, and she didn't even think this right here she had heard from her parents that Luke might have a little brother but she never really thought of anything of until now.

Cue anybody

Cue anybody

Cue anybody

Julie says Hi to Rosco being careful to be extra nice so he doesn't notice the broken taillight on her car. Julie hears the phone ring and she sees Luke answer the phone she is wandering it's on of her brother wandereing is she got to Hazzerd okay. Luke seens to know who it is on the phone and they are talking about something she did when she was little and visiting here.

Julie wanderes who is one the phone, and she sees Rosco leaving just at the very minute. He reminds her about the taillight before he leaves the Farm.

Cue Anybody

Julie says Hi to Rosco being careful to be extra nice so he doesn't notice the broken taillight on her car. Julie hears the phone ring and she sees Luke answer the phone she is wandering it's on of her brother wandereing is she got to Hazzerd okay. Luke seens to know who it is on the phone and they are talking about something she did when she was little and visiting here.

Julie wanderes who is one the phone, and she sees Rosco leaving just at the very minute. He reminds her about the taillight before he leaves the Farm.

Cue Anybody

Julie is thinking about what Jason, Joshua, Jonathon and Jesse would take hearing that rumor they heard as kids was true. She had remembered what her brothers had said when she had said she was moving to Hazzerd. Jason told her to says Hi to Uncle Jesse for her and her other three made bets on fast shewould be back in Cleveland , they had so little faith in her. She got through sure she had a broken taillight but it was a accident how that happen, and there was no dents or stratches in her car just yet. And she always made sure not to lock her keys in her car or lose the keys as , and not to run out of gas and she knew how to change a tire if she got a flat tire. Julie had remembered that after she took driver ed that teacher said " He was retiring , that her and brothers caused him to go grey." She was thinking that her driving wasn't that bad and he still that day hadn't found out who jumped the driver's ed car, she never admit it was her . But he did yell at her when she got the car on it's left wheels only, and he yelled at her to put it back down on all four. And when she did he yelled at her for spilling his coffee all over his freshly drycleaned suit he was wearing, she had remembered that the teacher that he was going for a beer after school after her driving.

Cue anybody

Julie is thinking about what Jason, Joshua, Jonathon and Jesse would take hearing that rumor they heard as kids was true. She had remembered what her brothers had said when she had said she was moving to Hazzerd. Jason told her to says Hi to Uncle Jesse for her and her other three made bets on fast shewould be back in Cleveland , they had so little faith in her. She got through sure she had a broken taillight but it was a accident how that happen, and there was no dents or stratches in her car just yet. And she always made sure not to lock her keys in her car or lose the keys as , and not to run out of gas and she knew how to change a tire if she got a flat tire. Julie had remembered that after she took driver ed that teacher said " He was retiring , that her and brothers caused him to go grey." She was thinking that her driving wasn't that bad and he still that day hadn't found out who jumped the driver's ed car, she never admit it was her . But he did yell at her when she got the car on it's left wheels only, and he yelled at her to put it back down on all four. And when she did he yelled at her for spilling his coffee all over his freshly drycleaned suit he was wearing, she had remembered that the teacher that he was going for a beer after school after her driving.

Cue anybody

Jason had hung up the pay phone at the Boars Nest, that Mabel sure was helpful operator he had told Luke he be right over. Him and Luke were keeping it a secret that he was in Hazzerd, well he wanted to surprize his sister that he was here. Jason walked out of the Boars Nest and walked over to his Old Dodge truck that for six years running won the Ugly truck contest at the Cuyahoga County Fair. He had been meaning to replace that old Truck but he just couldn't find another vehicle he could depend on like this one right here. He had rememered what had been so special about this Truck he had bought his truck in Hazzerd from Ace Parker and he had put repairs into but it was worth it the money.

Luke had told Julie that she shouldn't judge Michael just because his Rosco was his Uncle , and that he was his brother as well. Bo was wandering who Luke was talking to and in awhile everybody will find out, besides Jason and Luke was keeping it a surprize about Jason being here.

Cue anybody

Jason had hung up the pay phone at the Boars Nest, that Mabel sure was helpful operator he had told Luke he be right over. Him and Luke were keeping it a secret that he was in Hazzerd, well he wanted to surprize his sister that he was here. Jason walked out of the Boars Nest and walked over to his Old Dodge truck that for six years running won the Ugly truck contest at the Cuyahoga County Fair. He had been meaning to replace that old Truck but he just couldn't find another vehicle he could depend on like this one right here. He had rememered what had been so special about this Truck he had bought his truck in Hazzerd from Ace Parker and he had put repairs into but it was worth it the money.

Luke had told Julie that she shouldn't judge Michael just because his Rosco was his Uncle , and that he was his brother as well. Bo was wandering who Luke was talking to and in awhile everybody will find out, besides Jason and Luke was keeping it a surprize about Jason being here.

Cue anybody

Julie was walking in and said that Rosco noticed my broken taillight and that he gave me a warning. Ross said "Cooter showed how the lift worked at his garage , and he was saying that me and Dad should come over saturday morning" Jessica said "Ross, I keep that in mind when I think about that"

Julie told Bo that Ross wants to be Mechanic like Cooter now, he thinks what he does is cool now. I was bit surprized about what Michael had told me, and it took me by surprize and that was all. Oh, I didn't mean to be rude but congratulations on winning the race on Saturday how did get by Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty from what I had heard about the race.

Cue anybody

Julie was walking in and said that Rosco noticed my broken taillight and that he gave me a warning. Ross said "Cooter showed how the lift worked at his garage , and he was saying that me and Dad should come over saturday morning" Jessica said "Ross, I keep that in mind when I think about that"

Julie told Bo that Ross wants to be Mechanic like Cooter now, he thinks what he does is cool now. I was bit surprized about what Michael had told me, and it took me by surprize and that was all. Oh, I didn't mean to be rude but congratulations on winning the race on Saturday how did get by Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty from what I had heard about the race.

Cue anybody

Balladeer: Jason thinks his sister is going to get into trouble in Hazzerd, and that's the only reason he has came back. Either that or he heard how good Mechanic is he has driven all those states to have him look at his truck. Jason is a bit a prankster he is surprizing Bo, and Julie with Luke's help and he doesn't who Michael is as well this ought to be intersecting when he meets MIchael.