Saying Good-bye part 2

In Boss's office at City Hall.

Hughie Hogg was telling Boss on who he had seen that he wouldn't believe that he had seen visiting Luke, before his wife came and her mother came and bailed him out. Boss was curious and was asking his nephew who it was and then Hughie Hogg had told him who he had seen.

Hughie Hogg said " Uncle Boss , you ain't going to believe this but I just seen Bo Duke and Julie Duke. That cousin of their's from Cleveland,Ohio and apparently she all broken up about Jesse Duke passing on. I guess they was close and she is eighteen now and she was upset about what happened to Luke as well."

Boss said " You mean Jesse little niece from Cleveland,Ohio Hughie is that the same girl your talking about."

Hughie said " The one and the same and she isn't so little she is kinda of cute right now. And guess what I had seen her and Bo and Jesse Duke's gravestone as well and she was crying about losing Uncle Jesse as well."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross was looking at Julie's car and he was saying that it was cool car, and Julie had said that it was all hers. She had everybody looking at the car as well they had remembered her four older protective brothers and they always she still a kid no matter how old she got lately. Julie said " This will show them and she walked to trunk of her and got out her suitcase I thinking of moving here since I am eighteen now as everything." Jessica and Kathleen had just looked they didn't car either way and it didn't really bother them right now. Julie said " Do you think Boss would let me work at the Boars Nest as a waitress since I am here?"

Cue anybody

Ross was looking at Julie's car and he was saying that it was cool car, and Julie had said that it was all hers. She had everybody looking at the car as well they had remembered her four older protective brothers and they always she still a kid no matter how old she got lately. Julie said " This will show them and she walked to trunk of her and got out her suitcase I thinking of moving here since I am eighteen now as everything." Jessica and Kathleen had just looked they didn't car either way and it didn't really bother them right now. Julie said " Do you think Boss would let me work at the Boars Nest as a waitress since I am here?"

Cue anybody

Well Folks, Bo won the race uh Hughie framed Luke for a bank Robbery and lets Julie Duke arrived not knowing that Uncle Jesse died or anything happened to Luke yet. She didn't even know that Bo won the race on saturday, and lets see she just met Michael and his family as well. I wonder what she is going to say when she see Velvet she looks just like Flash, and there is nothing thing Julie is staying in Hazzerd and she wants to work at the Boars Nest as well. And also Julie as four older brothers in Cleveland is that why she want to move awaty.

Well Folks, Bo won the race uh Hughie framed Luke for a bank Robbery and lets Julie Duke arrived not knowing that Uncle Jesse died or anything happened to Luke yet. She didn't even know that Bo won the race on saturday, and lets see she just met Michael and his family as well. I wonder what she is going to say when she see Velvet she looks just like Flash, and there is nothing thing Julie is staying in Hazzerd and she wants to work at the Boars Nest as well. And also Julie as four older brothers in Cleveland is that why she want to move awaty.

Bo and Michael filled in Luke and Kathy what was going on.

It was a good idea to have Ross spent the afternoon with Boss in case the slip the infomation that we need but that ain't going to do us any good we need proff we need Rosco. Luke said ROSCO. Bo and Michael said together ..Ya Rosco. Luke Said So he walked over to the phone and called Rosco and asked him to come over and he said he was on his way.

20 MINUTES LATTER...Rosco knocked on the door.

Bo and Michael filled in Luke and Kathy what was going on.

It was a good idea to have Ross spent the afternoon with Boss in case the slip the infomation that we need but that ain't going to do us any good we need proff we need Rosco. Luke said ROSCO. Bo and Michael said together ..Ya Rosco. Luke Said So he walked over to the phone and called Rosco and asked him to come over and he said he was on his way.

20 MINUTES LATTER...Rosco knocked on the door.

Kathy let Rosco in as Luke went upstairs to their bedroom. 2minutes latter Luke came back downstairs and went to the kitchen and set something on the table.Rebecca, Kyle and Michael smiled cause they knew what Luke was up to . My son-in-law is brint.Kyle Said. Luke smiled. and then he picked it back up and he handed it to Rosco. Rosco said What's this. That is a small tape recorder. It all ready has a blank Tape in. All you have to do Rosco is get Boss and Hughie talking about how they framed me and Mike. you see these two buttons here.(Rosco shakes his head yes.) when you get ready to record you press those 2 buttons down at the same time like this. You think you can handle this Rosco. Luke said.

Kathy let Rosco in as Luke went upstairs to their bedroom. 2minutes latter Luke came back downstairs and went to the kitchen and set something on the table.Rebecca, Kyle and Michael smiled cause they knew what Luke was up to . My son-in-law is brint.Kyle Said. Luke smiled. and then he picked it back up and he handed it to Rosco. Rosco said What's this. That is a small tape recorder. It all ready has a blank Tape in. All you have to do Rosco is get Boss and Hughie talking about how they framed me and Mike. you see these two buttons here.(Rosco shakes his head yes.) when you get ready to record you press those 2 buttons down at the same time like this. You think you can handle this Rosco. Luke said.

Julie had asked Luke what do you want me to do in the plan , anything I can help with right now. Jessica and Kathy has asked then what are we going to do as well it seems that just you three have parts in the plans right now. Julie this sounds like what my brothers always did to me all the time in Cleveland. Julie goes and gets her Indians baseball cap out and gets her Garth Brooks cd out of her car and then walked right back in the house hoping that they didn't say anything about her baseball cap that she has on right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie had asked Luke what do you want me to do in the plan , anything I can help with right now. Jessica and Kathy has asked then what are we going to do as well it seems that just you three have parts in the plans right now. Julie this sounds like what my brothers always did to me all the time in Cleveland. Julie goes and gets her Indians baseball cap out and gets her Garth Brooks cd out of her car and then walked right back in the house hoping that they didn't say anything about her baseball cap that she has on right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie walks back in the farmhouse and right away Ross notice's her hat after she take it off. Ross ask is that the Cleveland Indians hat right there Julie. Julie tells Ross is indeed the best baseball team in America , and my brothers tease me all the time that I don't like the Atlanta Btraves and I keep reminding them that I happen to like them. Michael looks over at the hat and says to Julie " I hate to tell this but the best team in America happens to be the California Angels." Julie ask you must be fan then, Michael are you from Calfornia then by some chance then. And I know your Luke's younger brother but I have never met you intil today so why is that nobody knew about you intil recently. Michael says " That there is a very long story that maybe I could explain at another time." Julie says "Cool, so who's your favorite football team, I personally like the Cleveland Browns besides Bernie Kosar he is the best quarterback that Cleveland as ever had in the history of the team."

Balladeer:You know with Julie having four older brothers I bet she knows alot about cars and sports as well. You know she doesn't know about the story my Michael hasn't been around before. I feel I long story coming right now, anybody else and I hope it don't start with a three hour cruise.

Cue anybody

Julie walks back in the farmhouse and right away Ross notice's her hat after she take it off. Ross ask is that the Cleveland Indians hat right there Julie. Julie tells Ross is indeed the best baseball team in America , and my brothers tease me all the time that I don't like the Atlanta Btraves and I keep reminding them that I happen to like them. Michael looks over at the hat and says to Julie " I hate to tell this but the best team in America happens to be the California Angels." Julie ask you must be fan then, Michael are you from Calfornia then by some chance then. And I know your Luke's younger brother but I have never met you intil today so why is that nobody knew about you intil recently. Michael says " That there is a very long story that maybe I could explain at another time." Julie says "Cool, so who's your favorite football team, I personally like the Cleveland Browns besides Bernie Kosar he is the best quarterback that Cleveland as ever had in the history of the team."

Balladeer:You know with Julie having four older brothers I bet she knows alot about cars and sports as well. You know she doesn't know about the story my Michael hasn't been around before. I feel I long story coming right now, anybody else and I hope it don't start with a three hour cruise.

Cue anybody

Mean while in town .. Rosco walked in to the court house and he had noticed Hughie's car out frount . he started the tape recorder. and he put it back in in his pocket. then Boss and hughie came out off the office Hughie I don't beleaive Luke got bailed out why would the distrect judge post his bailBoss said Well Uncle Boss he got himself a good laywer and I mean she the best in Chicago. Hoghie said. How can Luke Duke afford a laywer from chicago? Boss said. He can't the Laywer is his mother -in -law and his father -in -law is a judge he sits on the bench in Chicago.Hoghie Said Great Hughie how can we get these falsed charges to stick if Luke's in-laws are helping him. Easy Uncle Boss we get rid of the in-laws. Hoghie Said.

Mean while in town .. Rosco walked in to the court house and he had noticed Hughie's car out frount . he started the tape recorder. and he put it back in in his pocket. then Boss and hughie came out off the office Hughie I don't beleaive Luke got bailed out why would the distrect judge post his bailBoss said Well Uncle Boss he got himself a good laywer and I mean she the best in Chicago. Hoghie said. How can Luke Duke afford a laywer from chicago? Boss said. He can't the Laywer is his mother -in -law and his father -in -law is a judge he sits on the bench in Chicago.Hoghie Said Great Hughie how can we get these falsed charges to stick if Luke's in-laws are helping him. Easy Uncle Boss we get rid of the in-laws. Hoghie Said.

Julie said "Michael, Jessica do you mind If I Ross goes for ride with me to Cooter's I haven't seen him a long time, and he just going to love my car I have." Michael said " Okay, and make sure Ross uses his seat belt when he rides with you."

Julie said " No problem on that in Ohio it's a state law so I'll make sure he use his seat belt in my car."

Ross said " Au shucks, but why do I have to use my seat belt anyways dad." Jessica hears this and says to Ross , you know you are safer when you use the seat belt. Ross continues to protest, and says that Uncle Rosco doesn't use his seat belt or remind about mine. But you it's cute how Flash gets in her seat belt when he tells her about it.

Cue Anybody

Julie said "Michael, Jessica do you mind If I Ross goes for ride with me to Cooter's I haven't seen him a long time, and he just going to love my car I have." Michael said " Okay, and make sure Ross uses his seat belt when he rides with you."

Julie said " No problem on that in Ohio it's a state law so I'll make sure he use his seat belt in my car."

Ross said " Au shucks, but why do I have to use my seat belt anyways dad." Jessica hears this and says to Ross , you know you are safer when you use the seat belt. Ross continues to protest, and says that Uncle Rosco doesn't use his seat belt or remind about mine. But you it's cute how Flash gets in her seat belt when he tells her about it.

Cue Anybody

Julie and Ross get in her Trans Am and she tells him that she ain't moving until he puts on his seat belt. Ross after awhile puts his seat belt and Julie take off for Cooter' Place for some gas.

In Town

Julie arrives at Cooter's and he asking Julie when did she did the car here, and is the Bandit somewhere and she is just borrowing. Julie says " This is my eighteenth birthday present from my brothers then found this a old rust bucket and restored to looking like it doesn today."

Cooter says " Well, you need gas in your this beauty here today."

Julie says" Filler up , Cooter."

Ross says hi to Cooter, and Julie insisted that use the seat belt she says it safer to use the seat belt when riding in the car. Cooter says "It is safer did you ever ride with Uncle Bo yet in the General when he drives around, there some time you just might need that seat belt. Ross says " Well, I did ride with my Uncle Luke in the General Lee and that is one cool car."

Cooter says "Julie over there is Hughie Hogg's car over there and he walked into the courthouse a little while ago."

Cue anybody

Julie and Ross get in her Trans Am and she tells him that she ain't moving until he puts on his seat belt. Ross after awhile puts his seat belt and Julie take off for Cooter' Place for some gas.

In Town

Julie arrives at Cooter's and he asking Julie when did she did the car here, and is the Bandit somewhere and she is just borrowing. Julie says " This is my eighteenth birthday present from my brothers then found this a old rust bucket and restored to looking like it doesn today."

Cooter says " Well, you need gas in your this beauty here today."

Julie says" Filler up , Cooter."

Ross says hi to Cooter, and Julie insisted that use the seat belt she says it safer to use the seat belt when riding in the car. Cooter says "It is safer did you ever ride with Uncle Bo yet in the General when he drives around, there some time you just might need that seat belt. Ross says " Well, I did ride with my Uncle Luke in the General Lee and that is one cool car."

Cooter says "Julie over there is Hughie Hogg's car over there and he walked into the courthouse a little while ago."

Cue anybody

Now, If Cooter knows that Hughie Hogg is there I wonder does he know that Julie and Ross are at Cooter's gas station then. Well lets sees there Jason he's 24 years old , and there Joshua he's 22 years old and then Jesse he's 21 years old and then there is also James he is 20 years old and there parents thought they was done. Guess who Jesse is named after of her brothers.

Now, If Cooter knows that Hughie Hogg is there I wonder does he know that Julie and Ross are at Cooter's gas station then. Well lets sees there Jason he's 24 years old , and there Joshua he's 22 years old and then Jesse he's 21 years old and then there is also James he is 20 years old and there parents thought they was done. Guess who Jesse is named after of her brothers.

Rosco lookedout the window and he seen Juily and Ross over at Cooter's he has to let the Dukes know what Hughie is up too. So he told Boss he was going over t o Cooter's garage to pick up his car. So he walked out of 6he courthouse andstarted to walk over to the garage, Cooter spotted him and said what can I do for you Rosco. Well Cooter I Have some news for the Dukes and it's very important that They know what;s going on. So Rosco told them what was going on . and then Cooter went to the cb and sai breaker 1 breaker 1 I may be crazy

Rosco lookedout the window and he seen Juily and Ross over at Cooter's he has to let the Dukes know what Hughie is up too. So he told Boss he was going over t o Cooter's garage to pick up his car. So he walked out of 6he courthouse andstarted to walk over to the garage, Cooter spotted him and said what can I do for you Rosco. Well Cooter I Have some news for the Dukes and it's very important that They know what;s going on. So Rosco told them what was going on . and then Cooter went to the cb and sai breaker 1 breaker 1 I may be crazy