Everything posted by Dale The Bold
-
Who was the best casting choice for the movie?
I would like to vote for General Lee. I'm tempted to say Seann William Scott. But I think I'll wait before I vote.
-
Who was the best casting choice for the movie?
I would like to vote for General Lee. I'm tempted to say Seann William Scott. But I think I'll wait before I vote.
-
A better look at the jumps
The jump onto the interstate highway is enough to give you goosebumps. All those ugly modern cars putzin' along in the daily grind and with the trumpets blaring, WHAM! General Lee lands on the pavement. Yeeha, that's an adrenaline rush.
-
A better look at the jumps
The jump onto the interstate highway is enough to give you goosebumps. All those ugly modern cars putzin' along in the daily grind and with the trumpets blaring, WHAM! General Lee lands on the pavement. Yeeha, that's an adrenaline rush.
-
NY Daily News article - not good....
I get the feeling this article would have been the same if the movie hadn't been horribly miscast, badly written, and reduced to a drug-pushing propaganda flick.
-
NY Daily News article - not good....
I get the feeling this article would have been the same if the movie hadn't been horribly miscast, badly written, and reduced to a drug-pushing propaganda flick.
-
like my general lee pic??
I added a motion blur.
-
like my general lee pic??
I added a motion blur.
-
like my general lee pic??
A little code cleanup.
-
like my general lee pic??
A little code cleanup.
-
How will the New Movie start?
I would open the movie with a bizarre chase scene, like a bus load of clowns who robbed the orphanage being chased by Bo and Luke, who are being chased by the feds, who are being chased by Boss and Rosco, who are being chased by Lulu (with a couple grocery bags of food). Then the Dukes catch the baddies and get a reward that they give to the orphanage. Boss is upset, Lulu finally brings Boss his lunch and hte clowns go to jail. Then the Dukes arrive back home...
-
How will the New Movie start?
I would open the movie with a bizarre chase scene, like a bus load of clowns who robbed the orphanage being chased by Bo and Luke, who are being chased by the feds, who are being chased by Boss and Rosco, who are being chased by Lulu (with a couple grocery bags of food). Then the Dukes catch the baddies and get a reward that they give to the orphanage. Boss is upset, Lulu finally brings Boss his lunch and hte clowns go to jail. Then the Dukes arrive back home...
-
A teensy weensy spoiler (about Flash)
There is no pic, that's just "spoiler space."
-
A teensy weensy spoiler (about Flash)
There is no pic, that's just "spoiler space."
-
A teensy weensy spoiler (about Flash)
In the movie Flash is..... ...Boss Hogg's dog! WHY, WHY, WHY? Do they see this as an "update"? [Hollywood Moron] Oh, yeah, you see here in the 21st century, dogs aren't owned by Sheriffs. That would be indecent and politically incorrect. Therefore we changed it. A recent poll conducted in L.A. indicates that no one will notice. [/Hollywood Moron]
-
A teensy weensy spoiler (about Flash)
In the movie Flash is..... ...Boss Hogg's dog! WHY, WHY, WHY? Do they see this as an "update"? [Hollywood Moron] Oh, yeah, you see here in the 21st century, dogs aren't owned by Sheriffs. That would be indecent and politically incorrect. Therefore we changed it. A recent poll conducted in L.A. indicates that no one will notice. [/Hollywood Moron]
-
MTV to make movie special
July 27th. CMT will also have a "Making of" special on July 29th.
-
MTV to make movie special
July 27th. CMT will also have a "Making of" special on July 29th.
-
Dukes Movie Pre-Screening
While I understand that, they've gone way past too far. I mean, that demographic would have liked the movie just the same without the stupid drug scenes. I mean, do they really think morons are going to come out of the theater saying "Hey, as a stupid dirtball druggie, I'm glad to finally see another movie I can relate to!" So they either put the drug crap in the movie to push a political agenda, or to offend anyone outside of their demographic (neither of which makes sense in a movie called Dukes of Hazzard).
-
Dukes Movie Pre-Screening
While I understand that, they've gone way past too far. I mean, that demographic would have liked the movie just the same without the stupid drug scenes. I mean, do they really think morons are going to come out of the theater saying "Hey, as a stupid dirtball druggie, I'm glad to finally see another movie I can relate to!" So they either put the drug crap in the movie to push a political agenda, or to offend anyone outside of their demographic (neither of which makes sense in a movie called Dukes of Hazzard).
-
"Boobs and undercarriage"
Women are obsessed with boobs. All I remember seeing is an orange car.
-
"Boobs and undercarriage"
Women are obsessed with boobs. All I remember seeing is an orange car.
-
pg13 isn't just for drugs have you seen this photo?
As raunchy as that is, all I really care about is that they take the drug crap out. I can live with them being anything else, but NOT drug users. It's not ideal, but Hollywood doesn't have the gumption to make a movie about men who respect women, and while it's wrong I've seen it for years. It's almost like the filmmakers are trying to promote a "legalize recreational marijuana" agenda instead of just making movies. When films become political propaganda, they become garbage. Make an entertaining movie and leave the liberal agenda flicks to Michael Moore, king of the bargain bin DVDs. And at least those girls are cute, unlike Jessica Simpson.
-
pg13 isn't just for drugs have you seen this photo?
As raunchy as that is, all I really care about is that they take the drug crap out. I can live with them being anything else, but NOT drug users. It's not ideal, but Hollywood doesn't have the gumption to make a movie about men who respect women, and while it's wrong I've seen it for years. It's almost like the filmmakers are trying to promote a "legalize recreational marijuana" agenda instead of just making movies. When films become political propaganda, they become garbage. Make an entertaining movie and leave the liberal agenda flicks to Michael Moore, king of the bargain bin DVDs. And at least those girls are cute, unlike Jessica Simpson.
-
Boss and Roscoe
Dang, beat me to it. That picture makes me excited for the movie that should have been made. Not that this will happen, but it would be great if they did a sequel and completely re-cast it, and had a skilled director. Maybe Broken Lizard could be Key Grips or Caterers Second Assistant in the next movie.