Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Mike says "I don't think Foundation would like but that don't mean I would tell them, and I let you know about that Angelena?" Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody
  2. Bo says *on Cb* Luke and Cooter, I know my sister is moody than Rosco right now but I want her back again okay. I miss her allreadry it's too quiet around here." Cue Bo's Crush
  3. Bo says "Ya sure, and skinny dipping as well." cue Bo's Crush
  4. Mike says "Not when you go over 300, they can't keep up with you he's the perfect designated driver you don't got to buy him anything at the bar." Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody
  5. Bo says *on cb* Moody ain't the word for it when does that end and will take still number 2." cue Bo's Crush
  6. Mike says "You want to see me open him up a bit you allreadry know he can change color right and go really fast and change plates as well. Oh and Drive himself if I don't feel like driving." Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody
  7. Julie says "It's not a who it's what actually a classic Ford Sedan runner and you'll have to ask Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke what I'm talking about now?" Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody
  8. Alice says "It used to white, now it grey bordering on brown." cue Bo's Crush
  9. Julie says "I swear maybe the first option I said was better, at least you be out of trouble right Lizzy." Cue anyone
  10. Reba says "Hey Clark, don't forget about Billy Bob keeping my son Bo when I went to find my father and I'll have to face my ex-husband and his new flame." Cue dukesrule2000
  11. Alice says "Oh come on Mel, the dirt so thick you can write "Wash Me" in it." Cue Bo's Crush
  12. Julie says "You know your Great-Uncle Jesse Used to say for me to stay put but I never listen he always said you took after me now I believe it." cue Bo's Crush or Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or anybody
  13. Julie says "Maybe, if somebody from the Hazzard County Sheriff's department comes you might mouth off and then I might have to bail you out of jail." Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody
  14. Julie says "Because, I'm your mother and it hard enough keeping myself out of trouble and besides I think Mike's car is faster that mouse and the General Lee anyday Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody
  15. Julie says "Excuse Me Lizzy, was the fastest car in Hazzard County at one time that's not true it still is the fastest car in the county." cue Lizzy Jackson-Davenport or Bo's Crush or anybody who wants to join the fun were having here.,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.