Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. In meantime Frank catches up to Emy and grabs her again and it seems this time he got a tight grib on the little girl. Jesse caught to James, and whistles to Franks and says "Hey you got that girl yet brother." Frank says "Ya, this time I got a good grib on her and guess what there this girl that sped off that seen the whole thing is Trans Am. She could be trouble so kid who is she too ya she look kinda of worried about you now." Jesse says "I don't know but I think she going to tell there folks right now." Frank says " Common no problems and nothing fancy or heroic I'm guessing both girls are your sisters so if you don't want your little sister don't try nothing." A Little while later Julie made it home, and Bo looks at her says "Hey Julie, where's James and Emy at right now did Emy finally convince James to buy her a cone now." Julie starts crying and says "NO THESE GUYS KIDNAPPED OUR BROTHER AND COUSIN BO AND THEY GOT GUNS AND THEY LOOK MEAN THEY ALMOST CAUGHT TO ME AS WELL." Bo says "Oh my gosh, your kidding right Julie this your idea of joke now!"
  2. i just wanted to post that on there that's all.
  3. Julie says "Oh I sure hope that Luke pointed Angel in the right direction now?" cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  4. Bo looks at Uncle Jesse and says "I don't think so he's different than me he would go for that trick I'm too easy for her to pull that one now." Meanwhile in Town Julie had got to her car and she says "Little Sis, listen somebody was trying to snatch Emy and James interfere and I was talking with them and they had seen me and now I'm at the car but I don't see James and Emy right now."
  5. Franks says "Well, okay but next time you won't be so lucky as well." Julie see's Emy and James and says "Hey I seen that whole thing what in the world is going on listen we can take my car it's just around the corner. And James, I don't think there giving up and we got to get to our brother and cousin real quick." Jesse says "Hey Frank, why are you letting them get away look there another girl over there shoot out a tire they can't away then." Back at The Duke Farm Bo looks at his cousins and says "Hey have you heard from James, Emy or Julie lately I'm getting worried it not like them to be late. But you know it's been sometime since Uncle Jesse had James pick up Emy-Rae and Julie well her shift at the post office was over hours ago now."
  6. Jesse says "I was hoping you did that you look real familer like there related or something didn't you happen to know somebody that looks just him Frank." Frank keeps a hold on Emy and says "Listen, either you back off or she gets it kid."
  7. Frank was right there, and says "Oh no you don't your coming with us and this is embrassing a little girl got the best of you Jesse." Jesse pulls out his Colt .45 and says "One more step and I'll give you something to think about kid."
  8. Jesse went grabbed up Emy, and said "Ok Frank, now we just to make sure that we can get away and that is the Sheriff in the gym there I wonder how much trouble he is going be now." Jesse says "Listen you ain't going to be too much trouble now are you little girl?"
  9. Sun
  10. The phone rings at her house in Kansas and she picks it up and she has to sit down when she hear who is on the phone. Cue dukesrule2000
  11. Reba says "Excuse Me Clark, what is the fortess of silence because with six kids under eighteen. I sure could use that and there something your not telling me for a long time now." Cue dukesrule2000
  12. Jesse gets closer and so does Frank and he says "Oh no you don't where do you think your going little girl?"
  13. Angel says "That was cool, hey do you think he ever got out of the Backroads we went through. Mom is right there is place's a truck just can't go in Hazzard." cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  14. Frank says "Hey Jesse come here it looks like he found us a little girl here she sure is pretty." Cue Anybody
  15. Angel says "Uncle Luke, you was saying that ever since Mom found out about me she's been working hard. You know one time Mom even went to Miami to help out a Lt. Horatio Caine and the whole time she was there she never went to beach I asked when she got back. Well, I heard if you want to meet somebody go to the Miami Beach the best chance of a hook-up there." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  16. In meantime the new song by Rosco's favorite singer was playing called "Pick n' Save" and he was listening and still concerned by what was happening. He was hoping they didn't him there he hoped they didn't think he was anybody important in this county right now. He had seen all the Dragnet episodes and he was pretty good at being regular when he had to be. All that could ruin is somebody blurting out who exactly he was ans that would be it and besides that wouldn't happen but again this is Hazzard after all. Balladeer: This is Hazzard, he only had his wits to himself right now and he also loved watching Get Smart and Dragnet. Cue Anybody
  17. The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas(Yes, it was first a Musical before it was Movie)
  18. Soon I will.
  19. Chicago
  20. Maybe fifteen minutes of the movie, I had to get up for work this morning!
  21. Well, I haven't formed an opinon yet haven't seen the whole thing just yet!
  22. Spoiler: Tonight on the Dukes it seems that Boss has opened up a gym for the good citizens of Hazzard. And he has hired Frank and Jesse Jamison to steal the equipment after the gym close's at eight o'clock but it appears their watch is a hour fast and they surprize the Sheriff and they take all the equipment along with Sheriff. About seven o'clock in the evening, and Rosco was taking advantage of his day off and his gym membership at Sweating For The County the attended told him they was closing at eight but if he wanted to stay long that he could after he is the Sheriff of Hazzard County. Rosco is on the treadmill he thinks this will help greatly and he see's everybody leaving and getting ready to go back to whereever they were going to tonight. In walks to guys and he know's it Frank James Jamison and Jesse James Jamison there parent had to name them after the outlaws and they were knows criminals and they was always stealing something. In fact they got on his nerves and he thought his workout would help him forget about everything going on today and he see's them look at the attendant and Jesse goes and talks to her and says "Honey, I got a gun here and let's take a look at your office if you don't mind sweatheat." Amy didn't say a word but she was scared and she looked at the Sheriff and she was trying to warn him but she could quite get the words out at the moment. You see Amy was Rosco's lady and he would do just about anything for her and he knew she was in trouble and he was as well seeing how all his stuff was in his locker right now. Cue anybody
  23. Well thanks about that, I like the dodge truck he was driving at the very beginning that's all I've seen of it.
  24. Rodeo's
  25. Indians

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.