Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HossC

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HossC

  1. Hi there. I'm an Englishman who's been living in Ireland for the last 7 years. I'll be 40 this year which means I've been a Dukes fan for about 3/4 of my life. I'm currently re-watching every episode from the beginning - I'm up to 'Goodbye General Lee' in series 4 at present, so I've only got 75 episodes and 2 (good) films to go! I finally got 'round to reading Ben Jones's 'Redneck Boy in the Promised Land' this year, and recommend it to anyone who hasn't. On the hobbies side, I collect 1:18 scale diecast cars, most of which are muscle cars from the late '60s and early '70s, and include 5 Dukes cars. I have also recently been playing around with vector based artwork again. So far I've done a top, side, front and back view of the General, recreated the Boars Nest sign, and am now working on a Hazzard patrol car (1978 Plymouth Fury). See you soon y'all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.