Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elly May Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elly May Duke

  1. "Well what do you want for breakfast Daisy?" jesse asked.
  2. Daisy sighed as Enos went after their daughter.
  3. Jesse sighed not seeing how this would ever stop
  4. Enos laid a hand on her shoulder "I'll go. You've had a lot to deal with already."
  5. Bo grinned too and Jesse said "Boys, stop it now."
  6. Lily looked angry "See if I care!" and with that she ran off.
  7. Luke grinned "you're thinking of Enos aint you?"
  8. (okay sounds like you had a good day.) Lily looked at Enos "Please Daddy."
  9. "Well aren't we happy this moring?" Jesse smiled.
  10. Lily sighed "Well I'd think he'd show it more. We have to be the most unlucky family in Hazzard."
  11. Lily sighed "That's what I mean mom. Why do we have to be so unlucky? I thought you said the lord takes care of us."
  12. "I can't stand when y'all are upset." Lily gave Daisy a hug "None of y'all have been happy since Andrew and Andrea were born."
  13. She headed into the kitchen for breakfast.
  14. Enos played with a strand of her hair "Daisy, how could you ever doubt me?"
  15. Enos sighed and turned her head to face him "Daisy Mae Strate. . .if there is one thing I can assure you of is that I will NEVER leave you. I don't know how that idea got into your brain, but it needs to leave because I will stay by your side till the day I die."
  16. "What should we do with Daisy?" Luke asked.
  17. Granny nodded "I know you do. I'm trying to say that he cares about you more than anything. It would kill him if something happend to you." All this while Lily was watching unnoticed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.