Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Go away!" Lily called.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"Well what do you want for breakfast Daisy?" jesse asked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed as Enos went after their daughter.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse sighed not seeing how this would ever stop
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos laid a hand on her shoulder "I'll go. You've had a lot to deal with already."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo grinned too and Jesse said "Boys, stop it now."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily looked angry "See if I care!" and with that she ran off.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke grinned "you're thinking of Enos aint you?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(okay sounds like you had a good day.) Lily looked at Enos "Please Daddy."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"I'm glad baby." Jesse said.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily looked at her mom pleadingly.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"Well aren't we happy this moring?" Jesse smiled.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"What?" Lily asked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed "Well I'd think he'd show it more. We have to be the most unlucky family in Hazzard."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed "That's what I mean mom. Why do we have to be so unlucky? I thought you said the lord takes care of us."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"Hey Daisy." Jesse smiled.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I can't stand when y'all are upset." Lily gave Daisy a hug "None of y'all have been happy since Andrew and Andrea were born."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
She headed into the kitchen for breakfast.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThen Lily ran in "Stop. . .please!"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Soon it was morning
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos played with a strand of her hair "Daisy, how could you ever doubt me?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
They nodded and took Daisy to her room.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed and turned her head to face him "Daisy Mae Strate. . .if there is one thing I can assure you of is that I will NEVER leave you. I don't know how that idea got into your brain, but it needs to leave because I will stay by your side till the day I die."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"What should we do with Daisy?" Luke asked.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGranny nodded "I know you do. I'm trying to say that he cares about you more than anything. It would kill him if something happend to you." All this while Lily was watching unnoticed.