Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elly May Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elly May Duke

  1. (I know. . .lol, but I still love him) Martha nodded "I understand. I think we all want one to help with the fields."
  2. soon the two are eating it and then Daisy suddenly noticed that a song was playing.
  3. "Mama?" Andrew called feeling a little left out.
  4. Enos scooped some into a couple bowls and brought it over "I'm glad you think so."
  5. (I know and me and my mom laugh thinking about Uncle Jesse calling him his whole name when he got mad. lol) "That's a nice name, but what if it's a girl?" Martha asked.
  6. Enos nodded "I like being with you too. . .seems like I'm more brave when I'm with you." Enos noticed that they were pretty much done so he goes over to the fridge and brings back some chocolate pudding with strawberries, peaches, and blueberries in it.
  7. Jesse nodded "Me too. . .what do you think you'll name it?
  8. Enos noticed "What's got you in such a good mood?
  9. Zack smiled "I'm awful sorry about Lily, but um me and Katie have some news. . .we're havin a little one too."
  10. They could only stare and shrugg Just then Jesse's other brother Zack came up to them with his wife Katie.
  11. Enos blushed "Well not exactly you'll see when we get to it. . .still in the fridge."
  12. Enos cuckled "Wait till you see what's for dessert. . .I made it myself."
  13. Billy sighed "I know Lily is ashamed looking down on me, but okay. . .at least untill she's old enough I can handle."
  14. the other two even Jesse started crying too and Enos gave daisy a quick glance before looking back to Lily "I'm not saying we will baby. I'm just saying there's a good chance we will."
  15. Enos smiled siting down across from her "I told Granny all your favorites."
  16. Billy sighed "I reckon I ought to learn. . .I just can't do this. . .between raising Daisy and the farm. . .I just can't. I want to, but I can't
  17. Enos nodded and stooped down wrapping loving arms around his three daughters "Well. . .you see your brother. . .Doc doesn't know how long he has to live. . .he will never go to school like you do. . .or will, but your brother is so different."
  18. (Yeah and she wouldn't act like her either. . .I mean least Daisy can say that Macy wasn't her fault if you knwo what I mean.) Granny smiled as Enos led Daisy to a talbe that he had set, Granny'd made the food of course.
  19. Luke nodded "Yeah, but who's gonna make her breakfast and read to her and give her baths and all?"
  20. (after they're married I hope, but I agree with you there and seriously Daisy is a A LOT smarter than Amy) Daisy chuckled "Well I thought you said we were having dinner?"
  21. Just then little two year old Luke came over along with seven year old Cooter who had been with him "What now Aunt Matha? I love my parents and I wish Daisy still had hers?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.