Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos nodded "I know. . .you wanna dance?"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(I know. . .lol, but I still love him) Martha nodded "I understand. I think we all want one to help with the fields."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
soon the two are eating it and then Daisy suddenly noticed that a song was playing.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Mama?" Andrew called feeling a little left out.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos scooped some into a couple bowls and brought it over "I'm glad you think so."
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(I know and me and my mom laugh thinking about Uncle Jesse calling him his whole name when he got mad. lol) "That's a nice name, but what if it's a girl?" Martha asked.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos nodded "I like being with you too. . .seems like I'm more brave when I'm with you." Enos noticed that they were pretty much done so he goes over to the fridge and brings back some chocolate pudding with strawberries, peaches, and blueberries in it.
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse nodded "Me too. . .what do you think you'll name it?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos noticed "What's got you in such a good mood?
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Zack smiled "I'm awful sorry about Lily, but um me and Katie have some news. . .we're havin a little one too."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Soon the two were eating.
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
They could only stare and shrugg Just then Jesse's other brother Zack came up to them with his wife Katie.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos blushed "Well not exactly you'll see when we get to it. . .still in the fridge."
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter and Luke just looked up confused.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed "What's wrong Daisy?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos cuckled "Wait till you see what's for dessert. . .I made it myself."
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Billy sighed "I know Lily is ashamed looking down on me, but okay. . .at least untill she's old enough I can handle."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Charactersthe other two even Jesse started crying too and Enos gave daisy a quick glance before looking back to Lily "I'm not saying we will baby. I'm just saying there's a good chance we will."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos smiled siting down across from her "I told Granny all your favorites."
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Billy sighed "I reckon I ought to learn. . .I just can't do this. . .between raising Daisy and the farm. . .I just can't. I want to, but I can't
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded and stooped down wrapping loving arms around his three daughters "Well. . .you see your brother. . .Doc doesn't know how long he has to live. . .he will never go to school like you do. . .or will, but your brother is so different."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(Yeah and she wouldn't act like her either. . .I mean least Daisy can say that Macy wasn't her fault if you knwo what I mean.) Granny smiled as Enos led Daisy to a talbe that he had set, Granny'd made the food of course.
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Luke nodded "Yeah, but who's gonna make her breakfast and read to her and give her baths and all?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(after they're married I hope, but I agree with you there and seriously Daisy is a A LOT smarter than Amy) Daisy chuckled "Well I thought you said we were having dinner?"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Just then little two year old Luke came over along with seven year old Cooter who had been with him "What now Aunt Matha? I love my parents and I wish Daisy still had hers?"