Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse nodded and wrapped an arm around her "Well what's with you and your bear?"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
"Who cares?" Bo asked as he and Luke jumped in also "Come on Daisy."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "Ol Duke's a good one Uncle Jed."
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse nodded "Anything you want to talk about or tell me?"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Enos smiled as he took his shoes and shirt off and jumped into the pond.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Nope. . .does it look like it?" Enos asked. "Yeah, we're just looking after Flash and her puppies right now. . .her last puppies." Roscoe added.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(xactly what my grandaddy says. LOL) Jesse nodded "I see. . .you hungry?"
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy shot Bo and Luke a glare, but nevertheless crawled out the window after Enos.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAll three of them chuckled "Well what brings you here? Hope it's nothing with Elly or Cooter."
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
"I've got the press after me. We're moving to DC and you two are picking at me and Enos cause we like eachother. What do you think is with me?" Daisy asked as calmy as she could.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"Hey baby. How you feel?" Jesse asked laying his paper aside.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Old Times." Enos replied.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"Why don't you two go on out. I want to talk to Daisy alone when she wakes up." Jesse told them.
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
"If you don't quit I'll smack you." Daisy looked like she was serious.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersRoscoe shook his head "Okay that's strange." Just then Jed walked in. "Hey." Roscoe and Enos called.
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy nodded and then shot her cousins a glare for laughing (Oh right. Know I always thought that would be funny if Daisy followed him out there)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"I know that Bo. I was just . . .well I know she ain't in any position to go to school and her teacher excused her, but. . .I just don't know." Jesse siged taking his plate to the sink.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"What was your craziest time with Daisy? You know I always knew you felt something for her even when you were little." Roscoe asked.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(I know he had them in Go West Young Dukes. . .look like Harry's) "Well you boys can do what you want after dinner. . .I don't know what we're gonna do about Daisy." Jesse smiled.
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
"I embarass you?" Daisy asked concerned. (Why'd you want to do that?)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"What was your craziest time chasing them?" Roscoe asked.
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
Daisy only chuckled "Nothing Sugar." (I know I just think that's funny since he knew her from when they were really little. . .he wasn't away for sometime before he went to the police acadamy was he?)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
"What now?" Jesse asked. (You notice Uncle Jesse's glasses? Just saying so funny looking)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Even I do. . .I think I was like what?) Roscoe laughed "Sure, plently of crazy things with those three."
-
Clampetts in Richmond/DC
(Really? How come? I wouldn't know cause I never seen it or at least don't remember) "Enos what are you doing?" Daisy laughed and jokingly slapped him.