Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elly May Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elly May Duke

  1. Jesse nodded and wrapped an arm around her "Well what's with you and your bear?"
  2. "Who cares?" Bo asked as he and Luke jumped in also "Come on Daisy."
  3. Enos smiled "Ol Duke's a good one Uncle Jed."
  4. Jesse nodded "Anything you want to talk about or tell me?"
  5. Enos smiled as he took his shoes and shirt off and jumped into the pond.
  6. "Nope. . .does it look like it?" Enos asked. "Yeah, we're just looking after Flash and her puppies right now. . .her last puppies." Roscoe added.
  7. (xactly what my grandaddy says. LOL) Jesse nodded "I see. . .you hungry?"
  8. Daisy shot Bo and Luke a glare, but nevertheless crawled out the window after Enos.
  9. All three of them chuckled "Well what brings you here? Hope it's nothing with Elly or Cooter."
  10. "I've got the press after me. We're moving to DC and you two are picking at me and Enos cause we like eachother. What do you think is with me?" Daisy asked as calmy as she could.
  11. "Hey baby. How you feel?" Jesse asked laying his paper aside.
  12. "Why don't you two go on out. I want to talk to Daisy alone when she wakes up." Jesse told them.
  13. "If you don't quit I'll smack you." Daisy looked like she was serious.
  14. Roscoe shook his head "Okay that's strange." Just then Jed walked in. "Hey." Roscoe and Enos called.
  15. Daisy nodded and then shot her cousins a glare for laughing (Oh right. Know I always thought that would be funny if Daisy followed him out there)
  16. "I know that Bo. I was just . . .well I know she ain't in any position to go to school and her teacher excused her, but. . .I just don't know." Jesse siged taking his plate to the sink.
  17. "What was your craziest time with Daisy? You know I always knew you felt something for her even when you were little." Roscoe asked.
  18. (I know he had them in Go West Young Dukes. . .look like Harry's) "Well you boys can do what you want after dinner. . .I don't know what we're gonna do about Daisy." Jesse smiled.
  19. "I embarass you?" Daisy asked concerned. (Why'd you want to do that?)
  20. "What was your craziest time chasing them?" Roscoe asked.
  21. Daisy only chuckled "Nothing Sugar." (I know I just think that's funny since he knew her from when they were really little. . .he wasn't away for sometime before he went to the police acadamy was he?)
  22. "What now?" Jesse asked. (You notice Uncle Jesse's glasses? Just saying so funny looking)
  23. (Even I do. . .I think I was like what?) Roscoe laughed "Sure, plently of crazy things with those three."
  24. (Really? How come? I wouldn't know cause I never seen it or at least don't remember) "Enos what are you doing?" Daisy laughed and jokingly slapped him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.