Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jami Lee Hogg

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jami Lee Hogg

  1. Sirens ( They go off almost during the night. especially during the summer. I have personal knowledge of this. I live next to a firestation. But my house has been here longer then the station its self)
  2. drag'n fly
  3. station
  4. trolls
  5. harry potter
  6. loser
  7. first
  8. What happen to the fan of the month?? Did we stop doing it??
  9. redneck
  10. music
  11. daisy
  12. Roscoe
  13. flatt
  14. lizard
  15. salt water
  16. insanity
  17. candy;)
  18. Jami Lee Hogg replied to Garrett Duke's topic in Hobbies
    I'm sorry, but watching a bunch guys hit a ball then run to bases is boring to me. But I love to watch little kids playing baseball their parents and coaches crack me up.
  19. pumpkin
  20. peach
  21. My prayers are with you and your family. It's never easy to watch a family member laying in the hospital. It has to be one of the hardest things to do knowing that there is nothing you can do for them. A few years ago I went through something like that, but in the end I had to choose to either keep my family member on life support or to take them him off. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. I would never wish what I went through on anyone.
  22. peanuts
  23. boss hogg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.