Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lost Soul

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lost Soul

  1. It's not from Bye Bye, Boss. I saw that episode a few days ago or last week and it's where the guy escapes from prison and comes after Boss. He kidnaps and the Dukes go looking for him. "Hogg, I'm gonna skin you alive for this!" quote from the episode.
  2. Might've been seems to me there was an episode like that
  3. Know that knew sound you looking for, well listen to this!!!
  4. heres some: ~ Yeeehaaa! ~ General Lee ~ hazzard (county) ~ scuff ~ herendus (don't think I've spelled that correctly) ~ semolian(s) forgot about that word. some words that you hear on the show or have to do with the show. Sorry for double posting but it won't let me edit my post.
  5. Are the last names Duke and Hogg real? I've never heard of the names except for in the show.
  6. I have been watching the Dukes of Hazzard all the time for the past week or so. I like a lot of shows and my number 01 favorite show often changes but my number 01 favorite show is the Dukes of Hazzard. I watch at somewhere between 4-9 episodes a day. I've used to watch this about 10 years ago, I had stopped watching it. I forget why, think it was taken off the air or something. about a month or 2 ago, I had stated watching it again. I think it's the best show of the 80's.
  7. heres some: ~ Yeeehaaa! ~ General Lee ~ hazzard (county) ~ scuff ~ herendus (don't think I've spelled that correctly) some words that you hear on the show or have to do with the show.
  8. I know now, I've just watched it. It seems I got two episodes mixed up. I thought these 2 scenes I had explained earlier where in the same episode. But what episode is it, near the end the Dukes are tied up and Boss and some bad guys are outside of a shack or something after tieing up the dukes and he says "let's give the general lee a little tune down". He and the bad guys strip some parts off the General. The dukes untie themselves and find the General striped of some parts just outside the shack, so they put it back together. Though that was also in the episode "Play It Again, Luke" but I'm wrong.
  9. I know now, I've just watched it. It seems I got two episodes mixed up. I thought these 2 scenes I had explained earlier where in the same episode. But what episode is it, near the end the Dukes are tied up and Boss and some bad guys are outside of a shack or something after tieing up the dukes and he says "let's give the general lee a little tune down". He and the bad guys strip some parts off the General. The dukes untie themselves and find the General striped of some parts just outside the shack, so they put it back together. Though that was also in the episode "Play It Again, Luke" but I'm wrong.
  10. Are you sure? I just watched a few seconds of the first (were it shows some previews of the episode) and it doesn't look like it.
  11. Lost Soul posted a topic in The General Lee
    I was wonder, why did the them Duke boys weld the door shut on that orange clunker car of theirs? Been wondering that for awhile.
  12. I was wondering if it's possible for me to own a General Lee that looks exactly like the Dukes car? If so, how do you get one?
  13. Lost Soul posted a topic in Off Topic
    I wonder if anyone here has seen the show Katts and Dog. About a police officer named Hank Katts who fights crime with his K-9 partner Rudy. Some people may remember the show as Rin Tin Tin: K-9 Cop. Rin Tin Tin: K-9 Cop was the name of the show in the US, and they also dubbed the name Rudy to Rinty. Why they did that I'll probably never know. I have join a petition site the try and get this show on DVD or back on the air. I used to watch it a lot and I really liked that show. I really miss it too. Hers the link to the Katts and Dog petition. Please sign, need as many as I can get!
  14. What do you mean the Dukes look dirty. I don't understand.
  15. Ine the episode Dukes of Hazzard 4x2 ~ Double Dukes, after the Dukes escape from the warehouse, they fly past Rosco and Daisy's Jeep. You can see the Rosco's car and Daisy's jeep are at a full stop, but the next scene that shows them, there slowing down to make a stop even though they had already made a complete stop a few seconds earlier (Sorry for double posting but I couldn't edit my first post.)
  16. Does anyone know what episode is this? Near the end Boss says the the bad guys "let's give the General lee a little tune down". The Duke Boys are tied up, then when they escape the find some parts taken off the General, so they put it back together and they chase the bad guys to the junk yard and Luke almost gets crushed by the crusher.
  17. Awhile ago, I watched Mars Attacks (1996) and there was a scene about halfway through the movie where the aliens have a TV or something in the spaceship and the flip the channels. One of the things you see is a small part of the intro,the part where it shows the General Leecruising down the road and makes a hard turn to the left. It;s were the title comes up on the screen. I gonna go watch that part agian (in the movie).
  18. I eat before I watch the Dukes now, that way, then when I see Boss Hogg eating something good, I won't get much of a craving. The hungrier I am, the more I'm gonna crave good food!
  19. Some of the stuff Boss Hogg eat makes me hungry and I'm like mmmm, I want that. A recent episode I had seen today had him eating breakfast with a sausage and eggs and toast. Rosco managed to grab a piece of toast from Boss on his way out the door. Boss tries to stop Rosco by trying to stab his hand with a fork and misses and hits the pile of toast. Forget the name of the episode but I'm pretty sure it's the one where these 2 guys come to town and they set bombs off the scare Boss Hogg. The breakfast scene was near the first when the 2 guys left his office. One episode which also made me hungry, saw this one a few days ago. He was eating a 2 ft long sub. I know a place called Jessy's Pizza and they sell subs. I haven't eat there in awhile cuz it's kinda expensive.The sub lookedlike one from jessy's pizza and I really wanted one. I still do!
  20. Gets me everytime too. Did he really eat it in real life???
  21. Does anyone know how to mimic or act like Rosco? Thought it'll be cool.
  22. The Dukes of Hazzard movie sucks. I haven't seen it and don't plan on watching it, at least not anytime soon. I've heard about it and seen some clips (or maybe the preview). It's a ripoff of the show. I can tell that the movie is nothing like the show, the actors probably act nothing like the Dukes or any actors that were in the show. There is swearing and drug use in the movie. I guess the film makers didn't really watch the show much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.