Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: Bo its okay
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i dont know
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: we are
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: you too
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: we could talk
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: its okay
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: were gonna go now
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: yes it is
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i know you dont
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: *laughs too*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *goes in* hey
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: about what?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: okay
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: or else he wouldnt eat for a week
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: hey
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: i told him to come along, or else
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *sighes
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: gets the little boy to sleep*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lulu: we got ya'll a small weddin gift
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: hey
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: maybe you should take a nap
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: i dont know were he dissappeard off too
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: well thanks Lulu
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *goes out side to meet them* Lulu, JD, hello there