Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: i agree
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *sighes and tells Lily whats wrong with Andrew*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i know
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy: i love this song
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: okay
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy: no
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: yeah
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "yeah it was"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: Cooters asleep again
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: okay
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: thanks
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: *sighes* oh
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "yeah but its rare that Bo ever thinks, the only thought hes really ever thought of was when you came burstin into the farm house in your PJs and he told ya to get out when i came in the room"
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: well me too
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: *nodds*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: i know i will
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "nothin knowin him"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: i know
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: *glares at Elly*
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Bo's" Daisy said with a laugh
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: ill never hurt Macy again or you
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: i dont mean to be gettin ya'll all down..i just miss my parents