Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *sighes*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: its not useless
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: sure
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i know ya wont"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: im still worried about Daisy
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(yeah) Daisy: i know
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i know
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: i know...and i know you love him just as much as her
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: still worried about Daisy
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: youve gotta work and then your worried about your family (dang comp sent the email twice)
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: i know you love Enos more than anything
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo: hey
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: huh?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: Cooters son?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *sighes and looks at her food*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Me? im worry about you
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: *sighes*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: i wanna stay with you two
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: okay
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: nothin
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: theres a guy out there for ya
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(lol) Daisy: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: nothin
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: thanks *eats a bit* (brb supper)