Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: lets find him...again
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "thats not what im tryin to do...i just love you and dont wanna be away from you....do you not care about Daisy no more...or your dad or me!"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: of course not
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke: not again
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: sorry
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: you dont hate anyone
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "please Lizzy"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: peaches
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: now yes
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: shes staying and i cant change that
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: that sounds really good
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "after this year..we both quit Hollywood and LA..and just raise our family and be around our loved ones...i seen the way Daisy is..shes torn because she doesnt want you to go, no one does!"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: no it wont
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *gets Cooter up*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: there that should do it
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *goes back to sleep*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: *sighes*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: starts to calm down*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: killing your neice aint the answer
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: well it was only a dream
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: *gives Andrew some meds
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: you wont ever lose me
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Uncle Jesse: yes i do
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *sighes*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *wakes up too* whats wrong