Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: a-are you sure Billy?
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: Andrew! please!
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *comes in* Billy im so sorry
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "oh my gosh"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(yep) Luke: she just stoped breathin *crys*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: ill come with ya
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Hughie came in and...and i dont know"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: ill be right over
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke said "shes lost her daughter, but it wasnt us that did it..she passed on her own" (some babys arent strong enough..i wasnt even supposed to live 2 days and im 14 and still livin HA....but poor Macy)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "dang Hughie"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke sighed "we have some news that Daisy is gonna kill us if she hears" (uh oh lol that doesnt sound good)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse sighes and trys to keep from cryin "is Daisy okay?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy punched Hughie
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse said "what kinda gone Billy?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Bo said "a fight"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Hughie get outta here!"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: *smiles*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse comes in "what happend in here?!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy screames
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy comes home and says "i heard were gettin two visitors"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: this looks so good
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: i know you love Macy and shes not leaving you, shes gonna stay right here in this house
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *just sits and thinks*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: *says a prayer*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: thats not gonna happen"