Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Sam said "Ashley.. Thanks but..everyones really mad at me...I spread the virus and almost killed Angel and my own husband...then you got it...who else is gonna be next?"
  2. Ashley said "Of course...and I can't wait to see little Angelica...such a sweet girl"
  3. Daisy said "I'm not saying I don't want kids...just...I don't know...and thanks Nurse"
  4. Clay nodds "I should let ya'll meet the newest little Dukes..we finally had some boys" Sam said "It was a nice change"
  5. Clay said "I'm not sure were I got asthma from..my mom doesn't have it"
  6. Daisy said "Yeah...but...we havent been...." she didn't know the right words
  7. Daisy said "God i hope im not...i mean...who could have got me pregnant"
  8. Clay said "Matt..thanks but I'm gonna stick to working with Cooter...I just wouldn't feel right workin for anyone else"
  9. Ashley said "Same here...especially Aunt Daisy..shes pregnant...I wouldn't want her to lose her baby..and i think Sam is blaming her self because she had the virus first and she thinks were mad at her"
  10. Daisy said "Theres no way I can be pregnant!"
  11. Clay nodds "Me and Sam are doing good...if we can just get the bills payed off...i'm not sure how were gonna do it with the triplets now"
  12. Daisy said "No, absolutley not, thats ridiculous"
  13. Clay sighes "I know..it'ts just...I've got four kids...I'm lost...I don't know how Mom and Dad does it"
  14. Daisy sighed "I-I don't know whats wrong with me"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.