Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded "I see that"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "I'll stop by tommarow"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed again "I wish I could help you though"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy kept laughing
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed wisheing she could help her sister
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy laughs "I'm fine"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Callie said "My boys are fine"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Callie said "Yeah"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Callie nodded
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed and was trying to keep from passing out her self
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I don't know what I'll do if I get it..I don't and can't loose my baby"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Yeah you don't"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy was scared for her
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
The cops saw they were telling the truth and Ray saw the cop "Were in trouble now"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "Fine"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy grabed Julies arm and pulled off her heels "run now!"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I-I want to...but I-I can't talk to him..not again" -
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy laughed "come on Julie lets go"